• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Makeup? Hair? How do you look fly in the summer heat?

The Florida heat will cut through anything you put on. The best thing you can do is avoid heavy makeup. Nothing looks worse then running makeup. Stick to a tinted moisturizer with some sun protection, a tinted lip balm that also has sun protection.

I have frizzy curly hair on the best of conditions, but in Florida it tends to go wild. That's why I wear a cute hat and don't worry too much about what my hair does.

Have fun and remember that everyone will be a gross sweaty mess from walking around the parks, you will not be alone.

I seem to always be blotting the sweat off my face (and oil) whenever I hit the ladies' room at Disney! I made the mistake this past March spring break trip to stop using Wen and went back to shampoo. Never again. My hair was so frizzy in the heat (it was about 90 every day and so humid!). If you have frizzy hair in the humidity, I highly recommend using Wen and not shampoo! I just got back from two weeks in Hawaii, and brought my Wen. I only had to wash my hair every two (or 3) days, and it never got frizzy (first time in all our trips there, and there have been a LOT as we used to live there and have taken the kids 8 times).
I may look into some of these other products for the face. In Hawaii I wear almost no makeup ever. At Disney I do, lightly. Eye liner, maybe mascara, CC cream and concealer, loose powder, a bit of blush, and some lipstick are usually what I do at Disney (and oil blotting tissues or good old hand towels from the ladies' room) help blot the oil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter