Make a Wish (and other organizations) - Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume SIX!

JWCJ said:
Right now we're a go. Fever is gone, and energy seems to still be there. Flight doesn't leave for another 11 1/2 hours, so we have plenty of time to cancel if something goes wrong. What a roller coaster :sad2:

Yea! Hoping she stays healthy the whole trip! Have awesome and magical time!

So last night was one of those crazy emotional nights for this mommy. Last night we took Jerzey to get a new bike!! It is super exciting. For me the emotions came from last year at this time we were finding out we had to plan another surgery in Michigan 800 miles away. This was heart surgery #4. Cut Opened Through the chest and a summer of no outside fun like bike rides or swimming or even parks. All of which she is a nut for!!,:lovestruc At the very end of the summer she was able to swim and go to the park but biking was a negative due to risk of falling and cracking chest with handlebars. Doc said not until next year. She was just crushed....so to see her so excited and pumped about this new bike was something I wasn't sure would happen at this time last year :sad: It amazes me how resilient and strong our little people are!

I have a small favor...can u please keep the Clark family in your thoughts today. 3 years ago their 9 year old lost his fight against heart disease. He lived 7 years longer than they gave him, longer than any one with his type of heart condition...truly an inspiration and miracle. Thanks!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us!

Woo hoo!! Weve still got to get medical approval, but July 11-17 are being reserved for us!!! So excited!!!:cheer2:

Yay for dates!!

Leaving Monday morning at 3:15 am.... so happy I have two days to pack.

I hope you guys have a magical time!!

So last night was one of those crazy emotional nights for this mommy. Last night we took Jerzey to get a new bike!! It is super exciting. For me the emotions came from last year at this time we were finding out we had to plan another surgery in Michigan 800 miles away. This was heart surgery #4. Cut Opened Through the chest and a summer of no outside fun like bike rides or swimming or even parks. All of which she is a nut for!!,:lovestruc At the very end of the summer she was able to swim and go to the park but biking was a negative due to risk of falling and cracking chest with handlebars. Doc said not until next year. She was just crushed....so to see her so excited and pumped about this new bike was something I wasn't sure would happen at this time last year :sad: It amazes me how resilient and strong our little people are!

I have a small favor...can u please keep the Clark family in your thoughts today. 3 years ago their 9 year old lost his fight against heart disease. He lived 7 years longer than they gave him, longer than any one with his type of heart condition...truly an inspiration and miracle. Thanks!

Yay for a new bike!! It is tough not to let them be kids especially in the summer months. Trev had heart surgery #4 as soon as preschool was out and he too could not participate in all the summer activities. It is tough! Glad she got her new bike and gets to enjoy this summer!

Praying for your friends.

We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us![/QUOT

I am SO happy she is feeling better and you are on your wish trip!! How did the red eye go? We too are taking a red eye flight in a few weeks. How long after you arrived did you get into your villa?

I hope you guys have a magical time!! And Ja feels great the whole trip!!

Jackie

We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us!

I was so glad to see this today! Have a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Judy

Awesome!!! Can't wait til y'all get back!!! Hope everything stays at 100%!! Have fun!!!

I'm so happy for y'all!!! I cried reading this post!!! I'm so glad she finally was able to get her bike!!! Here's hoping she rides it all summer long!!!

Just got a call from MAW, we are going in August! She'll call back with dates!! So dang excited!! I'm gonna roast!!=)

Hello everyone...We just received dates for my son's wish trip, so I decided to come out of hiding. We will be going to Disneyworld December 4-10, and most likely extending a few days past that to get some extra Disney time in. I did introductions on our pre-trip report which is linked in my siggy. Can't wait to get to know all of you.

Hello everyone...We just received dates for my son's wish trip, so I decided to come out of hiding. We will be going to Disneyworld December 4-10, and most likely extending a few days past that to get some extra Disney time in. I did introductions on our pre-trip report which is linked in my siggy. Can't wait to get to know all of you.

Yay for dates!!! And it's so awesome ur going during the holiday season!!! We're going in July and I really want to extend our trip as well, but we just can't afford it. I'll be following ur trip report!!!

Just got a call from MAW, we are going in August! She'll call back with dates!! So dang excited!! I'm gonna roast!!=)

Woo Hoo!!!! That is so exciting!!! :cool1:

Yippie! You got dates!!!!! We are going in Nov over thanksgiving :) :banana:

All caught up :) On this thread at least - I'm still behind on many of the PTRs.

momma31: So glad that you had a wonderful trip. :goodvibes Sorry that people touched the wheelchair. :(

Victoria: So glad that your family was feeling better before the trip, and that you had a wonderful time. :goodvibes Yay for the pixie dust that the kids received from a DISer.

MrsCrouse08: :welcome: So glad that your son gets to make a wish. I hope it works out for you to do just wdw like you would like. I have read reports where that was allowed, but it does depend on your chapter.

Claudia: Have a wonderful birthday/graduation trip at DL. :)

Kristy: Glad to see that you posted. :)

Riali: Yay for flight times. :) Glad Prescott has been feeling good. Totally understand about worrying about getting sick before the trip. We were very aware of all of the people sneezing & coughing during our trip.

Sheri: Yay for dates, and for getting your ADRs, especailly at the castle! :cheer2: We love Teppan Edo. :lovestruc We've done 1900 PF, but it was years ago, and for dinner. Sorry that the boys won't be able to go on the trip. Continued prayers for Kara's treatment. :hug:

Ana: Yay that Holden is doing well, and started daycare. :) So sorry that MAW lost the documents, they had to start over, and that there hasn't been further contact. :( Our trip planning process didn't go well either - having good wish granters & coordinators makes a huge difference.

Kristina: Yay for having dates reserved. :cheer2:

Meeks23: Yay for Jerzy's bike :cheer2: We know all about losing an entire summer, Angel wasn't allowed outside at all last summer. :( Praying for the family you posted about. :hug:

Charolott: Yay for having a month confirmed. :cheer2: Hugs about roasting :hug: We've done end of Aug./early Sept., and it is hot & humid, but I did survive, and I don't do well with the humidity.

Jessica: :welcome: Yay for having dates :cheer2: Glad you're able to extend. We love wdw in early Dec. - all of the decorations & activities, and not as crowded. :lovestruc I subscribed to your thread, and hope to be able to read it very soon.

Get happy butterflies in my stomach every time they call! LoL. Haven't given up the dates, but asking about her wheelchair and if we needed an accessible room. Its getting real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter