Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping they can wrap up the Treehouse in the next 2 weeks. It's my mom's favorite and the kids just watched the movie.

I don't know if it was mentioned, but Dinosaur was supposed to reopen the 17th, but isn't yet

Oh good, something to watch while I enjoyed my Dole Whip!:joker:
Uhh, Dole Whips aren't sold by the treehouse anymore. :charac2: Have to go down to the old Sunshine Terrace by the Tiki Room. Although, I guess you could carry it back to the treehouse. :-)

Uhh, Dole Whips aren't sold by the treehouse anymore. :charac2: Have to go down to the old Sunshine Terrace by the Tiki Room. Although, I guess you could carry it back to the treehouse. :-)
Yep...I like to sit on that nice bench in the shade while folks climb up to see the treehouse,

Cant believe they haven't announced more closures for when I'm there in January as there's usually a few going on. I'll still make HoP and not worried about the train

Any updates on Rockin' Rollercoaster? I think it is supposed to reopen next week but I have not heard a thing about it?

Also, does anyone know how Thunder Mountain is proceeding? Any chance of soft openings next week?

Any updates on Rockin' Rollercoaster? I think it is supposed to reopen next week but I have not heard a thing about it?

Also, does anyone know how Thunder Mountain is proceeding? Any chance of soft openings next week?
RnRc should open on time as far as I know.

I wouldn't expect any early openings for BTMRR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter