Main Street Bakery

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
If we went to get breakfast items (like cinnamon rolls, etc) is this a snack credit or CS?

Also, we are thinking about getting these (cinnamon rolls or something like) and putting them in ziplock bags and taking them back to the hotel for the next mornings breakfast - good idea?

Great use af a snack credit. A few years ago my dgf wnated the stuffed French toast and coffee and all I wanted was a cinammon roll. We thought it would be a cs and snack credit, but it was only a cs.

The Bakery at Boardwalk only charges snack credits for all their items...OMG...they are so good. I had 4 snack credits remaining when we left on Sunday,,,I bought 4 little cinnamon bread loafs and brought them back to Buffalo. The peeps at work loved them! It was enough for the whole office!

Almost all the breakfast pastries at Main St Bakery are considered snack credits. They will put each item in a "to go" container for you. Those cinnamon rolls might not fit in a ziplock, they are HUGE! :goodvibes

The carrot cake is also amazing for one snack credit! :thumbsup2

Should you want to spend a CS credit there, I believe you get one hot item (breakfast sandwich), one pastry, one hot beverage and one cold beverage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter