Magical Wishes for food?

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a list of which restaraunts are accepted as magical wishes? The only magical wishes we'd be using would be dining options. I am considering going with the Dreammaker Silver package . We will only be staying 3 nights/ 4 days. Is it worth it?

I know some resaraunts take 2 magical wishes but since that's all you get per day, is it really worth it? Do most of the places in WS take 2?

Is there a list online anywhere?

Thanks!
Sheri

:( I keep trying to open that and it is making my computer crash. I need to get a better system...

Do you (or anyone) know if the restaraunts listed as requiring 2 magical wishes are the only ones?

Thanks!

I just went back and tried it. It messed me up too. I would wait and try again maybe at an off time of day. When I put the link here at about 4:00pm, it was working. I have dial up and it does take a long time to load ~ but right now it's deffinately not loading.

And to answer the question of the 2 wishes, whatever they have listed are the only ones. In 2003 the 2 wish places were Jiko, Flying Fish Cafe, California Grill, Citricos, Narcoossee's, Artist Point, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Coral Reef, and Fulton's Crab House. I know they added a few more for 2004. I do remember seeing L'Originale Alfredo di Roma and I think Wolfgang Puck - not sure about what others are now 2 wishes.

Originally posted by buzzlady
I just went back and tried it. It messed me up too. I would wait and try again maybe at an off time of day. When I put the link here at about 4:00pm, it was working. I have dial up and it does take a long time to load ~ but right now it's deffinately not loading.

I think I will take a look tomorrow afternoon :)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter