Magical Wishes for food?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by EsmeraldaX, Mar 8, 2004.

1. EsmeraldaX

EsmeraldaX DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a list of which restaraunts are accepted as magical wishes? The only magical wishes we'd be using would be dining options. I am considering going with the Dreammaker Silver package . We will only be staying 3 nights/ 4 days. Is it worth it?

I know some resaraunts take 2 magical wishes but since that's all you get per day, is it really worth it? Do most of the places in WS take 2?

Is there a list online anywhere?

Thanks!
    Sheri

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. buzzlady

buzzlady <font color=purple>Loves to play tag!<br><font col

4. EsmeraldaX

EsmeraldaX DIS Veteran

Thank you!!!! :D

5. EsmeraldaX

EsmeraldaX DIS Veteran

:( I keep trying to open that and it is making my computer crash. I need to get a better system...

Do you (or anyone) know if the restaraunts listed as requiring 2 magical wishes are the only ones?

Thanks!

6. buzzlady

buzzlady <font color=purple>Loves to play tag!<br><font col

I just went back and tried it. It messed me up too. I would wait and try again maybe at an off time of day. When I put the link here at about 4:00pm, it was working. I have dial up and it does take a long time to load ~ but right now it's deffinately not loading.

And to answer the question of the 2 wishes, whatever they have listed are the only ones. In 2003 the 2 wish places were Jiko, Flying Fish Cafe, California Grill, Citricos, Narcoossee's, Artist Point, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Coral Reef, and Fulton's Crab House. I know they added a few more for 2004. I do remember seeing L'Originale Alfredo di Roma and I think Wolfgang Puck - not sure about what others are now 2 wishes.

7. EsmeraldaX

EsmeraldaX DIS Veteran

I think I will take a look tomorrow afternoon :)

Thanks!