• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

Post #1 and Post #4 have Lightning McQueen and Toy Story. If your ok with one of these layouts I can change the wording to suit for a cruise. Let me know!! :sail:

I would love the Toy Story theme to fit a cruise theme. Also one for Andrew and Jordan. Thank you so much.

I would love the Toy Story theme to fit a cruise theme. Also one for Andrew and Jordan. Thank you so much.

Here is the first one:

welcomeaboardbuzzandwoody.png

Hi,
I was wondering if I could please request a stroller tag for my daughter Brooklyn. Also, an autograph book cover if possible. SHe likes Tinkerbell Minnie Mouse & Pearl from Finding Nemo.

Thanks so much!
-Jaye:cheer2:

Can you please personalize your letters for our trip to Disney World in a few weeks? I would love the woody and buzz letter for Connor, the Jake letter for my daughter McKenna, and a letter from Minnie and Mickey for my daughter Kailey. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. They are such a fabulous idea.

Here is your second one:

toystorywelcomeletter-cruiseJordan.jpg
Thank you so much for making these. As soon as I saw them I said awwwww....my son Andrew will love this. The other is for my BFF's son they will be cruising with us in October. I really appreciate you taking your time to do this. Thank you :D

I would love for you to do Welcome Home from Tiana for my little granddaughter, Mia. Welcome to this awesome board..It's so exciting to have a new designer...I am always amazed at what youins can do..thank you:)

Hi,
I was wondering if I could please request a stroller tag for my daughter Brooklyn. Also, an autograph book cover if possible. SHe likes Tinkerbell Minnie Mouse & Pearl from Finding Nemo.

Thanks so much!

Here is the stroller tag, working on the Autograph cover. :goodvibes

brooklynstrollertag-tinkerbell.jpg

Hi,

Thanks so much!

And here is the cover:

minnieautographcover-brooklyn.jpg

This is my first post so I am not even sure if I am doing this right. Can you pleae make a welcome letter for Chase and Mia? One letter is fine. I guess a general Mickey/Minnie one would be great. Thanks

Can you please personalize your letters for our trip to Disney World in a few weeks? I would love the woody and buzz letter for Connor, the Jake letter for my daughter McKenna, and a letter from Minnie and Mickey for my daughter Kailey. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. They are such a fabulous idea.

Here we go!! Have a great trip, I hope you like them.

mickeyandminniewelcome-kailey.jpg

toystorywelcomeletter-Connor.jpg

jakeandtheneverlandpirates-mckenna.jpg

I would love for you to do Welcome Home from Tiana for my little granddaughter, Mia. Welcome to this awesome board..It's so exciting to have a new designer...I am always amazed at what youins can do..thank you:)

Here we go, thank you for your requst and the warm welcome to DISigns. Have a great trip!!

tiana-mia.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter