*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

This is my first post so I am not even sure if I am doing this right. Can you pleae make a welcome letter for Chase and Mia? One letter is fine. I guess a general Mickey/Minnie one would be great. Thanks

Enjoy!! :flower3:

mickeyandminniewelcome-chasemia.jpg

A minne/Mickey welcome home letter for Denny
One for The Palucis Family too!
One for Lisa and Denny Shepard too
Thanks so much

Hi there! I was wondering if you could do a couple DISigns for me??

Could I please get and autograph cover for:

Ashton - Star Wars Mickey
Aidan - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

and a few stroller tags for the Flanigan family:
Nemo
Star Wars
Lion King

Thanks so much!!

Hello,
Could you make me a welcome letter for each of my kids. COLLIN (4) & STEVEN (7). This is their first trip to Disney and I'm making each of them a welcome bag. I'm unable to post a link yet since I'm new to the boards.
I would like the first Mickey & Minnie one for each of them. I think the numbers on the pic were s1163 or q556

Thanks
Ellisa

Thank you ever so much for this letter for Mia. She keeps asking if I have surprises for her:) Thanks for taking the big step in designing..I am so excited to see what else you will come up with:)

I just wanted to say great job on the letters! They look wonderful and can't wait to see more of your disigns in the future! :)

Hello everyone, JCI, I was away from home yesterday and was not designing. I will be working on designs tonight and will try to get caught up with request. Thank you!! :goodvibes

Nemo
Star Wars
Lion King

Thanks so much!!

Here are your autograph covers, I will get to your stroller tags soon.

mickeymouseclubhouse-Aidan.jpg

starwarsautograph-ashton.jpg

Nemo
Star Wars
Lion King

Thanks so much!!

Have a Magical Vacation!!! :wizard:

nemo-flaniganfamily.jpg

lionking-flaniganfamily.jpg

starwars-flaniganfamily.jpg

I love these designs! They look amazing. My little man is loving Star Wars and we are headed on a cruise in Oct. Is there any chance you would be willing to create a Star Wars Autograph page for him? His name is Zane. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Hi!

I was wondering if I could get a Nemo Stroller Tag for "The Wojtowicz Family". Don't know if it is possible, or not, but it would be so funny if you could add a Nemo seagull or two with the words "Mine Mine Mine" ha ha.

Do these come in 8.5 x 11 size? Also, we leave next week! :)

Thank you so, so much!

I can do 8 1/2 x 11 size for you. Do you want that size for your stroller? I'll see what I can do with the sea gulls.

Hi!

I was wondering if I could get a Nemo Stroller Tag for "The Wojtowicz Family". Don't know if it is possible, or not, but it would be so funny if you could add a Nemo seagull or two with the words "Mine Mine Mine" ha ha.

Do these come in 8.5 x 11 size? Also, we leave next week! :)

Thank you so, so much!

Thank you so much!! Yes, this is for my stroller. I have a plastic sheet protector for 8.5 x11 size paper that I am going to attach with zip ties.

Sorry for the confusion, we are not going on a cruise - just headed to Disney World in Florida for a vacation. :)

Got ya, I will be working on designs tonight and will try to get to yours. I can do it in 8 1/2 x 11. Great idea on the sheet protector and zip ties. I have seen them done this way before. Fun!!! I have a layout idea in mind using the seagulls so stay tuned. I have a few request before yours so I'll do my best to get to it tonight.

Got ya, I will be working on designs tonight and will try to get to yours. I can do it in 8 1/2 x 11. Great idea on the sheet protector and zip ties. I have seen them done this way before. Fun!!! I have a layout idea in mind using the seagulls so stay tuned. I have a few request before yours so I'll do my best to get to it tonight.

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you!!

Hello,
Could you make me a welcome letter for each of my kids. COLLIN (4) & STEVEN (7). This is their first trip to Disney and I'm making each of them a welcome bag. I'm unable to post a link yet since I'm new to the boards.
I would like the first Mickey & Minnie one for each of them. I think the numbers on the pic were s1163 or q556
Thanks
Ellisa

Have a Magical 1st Disney Vacation:

mickeyandminniewelcome-collin.jpg

mickeyandminniewelcome-steven.jpg

Hi,
Can I please make another request? I would like Mickey and Minnie welcome letters for Madison and Hunter. I would like for them to each have their own.

Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter