• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Dream Tours?

Have you contacted the main company in the US, and lodged a complaint with them? Perhaps, they could help you out?

I've never dealt with them before but I have with other TAs. Did you get a Disney confirmation number from her?

I'm wondering if you can have the reservation transferred to another TA or even to yourself???

19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

Just out of curiosity I checked out their website using the link posted earlier. It doesn't say anywhere on their website (that I could find) where they are located. Has anyone gotten confirmation that they are even located here in Ontario?

ETA: Sorry, just found that info on Twitter. London, Ontario. She is selling travel illegally by not being registered with TICO. However, there are limitations to what you can get from TICO. Good luck with your situation. Maybe if you share what has actually happened, some one here can give you some advice that might help.

Talked to a good friend of mine who is a travel agent, she suggests reporting them to TICO for sure. She is doing a few illegal things from what you have said. Goodluck

sorry to leave ya hanging Ted :)

I sent a fax into Disney, just got a call back from them. The reservations are back in my (Disneys) control. I'm so very thankful for all of yours help and encouragement.Everyone on here was very helpful.

I talked to her supervisor and nothing became of that.

Do I still need to contact TICO about this TA?

Glad everything worked out for you! :thumbsup2

Do I still need to contact TICO about this TA?

Are you for real? YES! Disney helped you out, not the TA. TICO has nothing to do with Disney, they govern travel agents in Ontario. If you don't tell TICO about what Magical Dream Tours did, she will only do it again to someone else. :guilty:

Are you for real? YES! Disney helped you out, not the TA. TICO has nothing to do with Disney, they govern travel agents in Ontario. If you don't tell TICO about what Magical Dream Tours did, she will only do it again to someone else. :guilty:
Unfortunately to register a complaint, that TA or Agency must be registered with TICO. If they're not there's not much TICO can do.

19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

Unfortunately to register a complaint, that TA or Agency must be registered with TICO. If they're not there's not much TICO can do.

Not true at all. She can be charged or forced to stop selling travel by TICO because she is working illegally in the province of Ontario.

Yikes!!!

I was looking into taking my courses to become a travel agent, but then discovered as long as I work in a travel agency I don't have to like I would in places like Ont. They have very strict terms, and its hard to figure out who is legit. Good luck with all of this.

I hear you about having troubles with Magical Dream Tours and Amanda. I know Amanda not well though. My daughter and her son went to the same daycare.

I won a $250.00 gc from her at the daycare's fundraiser a few years ago.
We decided to use it last Sept. We booked the trip online through DIsney and thought Ill ask Amanda if we can still use the gc. She said yes and transfered to her from Disney.

We got confermation and everything was good. We event booked out MMNSSHP with her as well. She said we would get the tickets at will call.

Well when we checked into RIverside I asked them about it. They said they didnt' see them in the system. They siad to check at will call. I wen tot MK main ticket before the monerail. Nope not there. Went to main gate to get in at will call. Nope again not there. I said we paid for them already. uggh so to keep the kids happy and excited I repurchased them so we can make more memories.

Going in Sept was one of the main reasons was to go to the Halloween party.

I will never again book with her or anyone else from Magical Dream tours STAY AWAY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter