• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Dream Tours?

1981minnie1981

I'm loving this site
Hi there,
just wondering if anyone else has tried this service, and if so what are your thoughts?

Have heard of her, but nope, sorry. I wouldn't use an agency not registered with TICO. Judging by your furious face icon something didn't go well. I hope it gets resolved for your sake.

Ditto what PP said. If you had a problem, I'd report them to TICO. They are situated in London, Ontario, so you will be protected!! :thumbsup2

Sadly, I have heard the customer service there is not very professional. I do not know your experience, but if it doesn't feel right, go with your gut instincts and switch TA's.

OK, now I'm curious - what happened?
19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

This company is not even registered with TICO, but are located in London, Ontario. Seriously, that can't be good. They need to be reported, otherwise they can do whatever happened to you to the very next person just the same. :guilty:

I do hope everything works out for you. :hug:

They are a US company with an office in London. They are not registered with TICO.

Ick...even worse. :scared1:

I looked at the website and Destinations to Explore in Florida that is the business in the US. 'Magical Dream Tours' is a separate entity located in London, Ontario.

Given the fact that Magical Dream Tours is not registered with TICO, this company is running illegally, as any travel agent who resides in the province of Ontario must sell travel through a TICO registered travel agency.

what do i do? its not just my reservations involved here, but some of my friends as well. We have had no contact from this person in a week. She said she sent the transfers to Disney, but I can not even get a reply from her now. I'm literally in tears.

I can post this thread in her facebook site if you like. I'm sure it would draw some attention? :)

This sounds bad, I hope you are not out a pile of money. Just the fact that they are ignoring you would make me report them. Good luck and I hope everything works out in the end.

Have you received anything? Do you have a confirmation #? I'd call Disney & see what they say. Did you give her cash?

Well she is having zero problem updating her Twitter account: :confused3

Magical Dream Tours

So I have no clue as to why you are not getting a response to your email/phone calls. :mad:

Unfortunately because it's booked through a TA, Disney won't be able to assist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter