MAGICal Cruise to....Nowhere! 10/25/13

Just PM your info to Ssanders79 :)

Did you see that this cruise is a Preview Cruise?!?! Some travel agents and VIPs got invitations :) Pretty cool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thinking of booking this cruise....

We live in South Florida so it will be easy to go jump on the ship!

Where did you see the info about this being a Preview Cruise and VIPs being invited?

Thinking of booking this cruise....

We live in South Florida so it will be easy to go jump on the ship!

Where did you see the info about this being a Preview Cruise and VIPs being invited?

We know someone that is invited & who is going. She's a travel agent. No info on VIPs tho.

We were able to book for 12:30 on sea day. Hope to see you there! :rotfl:

Asaya and Ron

I think that our ressie is for 11. Maybe we'll still be there by the time you arrive.

Enjoy!

Is there anyone else sailing with children ages 9-11?
I'm very excited about the Magic renovations, the Marvel kids club section looks super cool.

We were able to book for 12:30 on sea day. Hope to see you there! :rotfl:

Asaya and Ron

I am all booked for 11:00am! I'm traveling with my 15-year old daughter, so she can't join me and I'll have to dine solo. But I LOVE Palo brunch and it is totally worth it! I think I'll still be eating when you get there at 12:30 :cloud9:

Do we have a cut off date for the FE list???

Hmmm..... Did we ever discuss it??? OMG close to sailing already!!!

In most FE's we've participated in, it's been cut off around final payment (which has passed for sure), and late additions have been allowed with the understanding that not everyone will exchange with them.

Shall we cut it off soon? Like Sept 15th or something?

How do I find out more info on the "cruise to nowhere"? I mentioned the Oct one to my cousin and she's thinking of doing that and it seems a few months ago I heard there was one in May 2014 which I would love to try and do!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Hmmm..... Did we ever discuss it??? OMG close to sailing already!!!

In most FE's we've participated in, it's been cut off around final payment (which has passed for sure), and late additions have been allowed with the understanding that not everyone will exchange with them.

Shall we cut it off soon? Like Sept 15th or something?

Sept 15 sounds good to me. I'm making my things & want to start finalizing things.

Other opinions????

How do I find out more info on the "cruise to nowhere"? I mentioned the Oct one to my cousin and she's thinking of doing that and it seems a few months ago I heard there was one in May 2014 which I would love to try and do!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

The 2-night in 2014 is May 17 and it's round trip sailing from San Diego on the Wonder.

That's it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter