Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes

Looks like they are back on track. # 10 worked fine for me today. Thanks much for the links to #2 & #9. If someone can find #1 & #8 I'm all set. I've still yet to hear back from Disney on #1.

does anyone have the first prize link, and can someone post the recipe card link.

disney = FRUSTRATION!:mad:

1 and 8 are the ones I'm missing too. Anyone have them? #10 came through fine today. Thanks all!

1 and 8 are the ones I'm missing too. Anyone have them? #10 came through fine today. Thanks all!
Last year we kept a list here of the links to each day's prize, so I will try to do the same. I will update this post daily.

02/01: 1_clock_walle_pc.zip -or-1_clock_walle_mac.zip
02/02: castle_wallpaper_1024.jpg
02/03: rat_recipe_card.pdf
02/04: dalmation_photoframe.pdf
02/05: muppets_stickers.pdf
02/06: shoppinglist_peterpan.pdf
02/07: incredibles_stationery.pdf
02/08: 08_clock_rat.html (not working)
02/09: mickey_stationery.pdf
02/10: 10_muppets_digital_clock_pc.zip -or- 10_muppets_digital_clock_mac.zip
link one above

Last year we kept a list here of the links to each day's prize, so I will try to do the same. I will update this post daily.

02/01: 1_clock_walle_pc.zip -or-1_clock_walle_mac.zip
02/02: castle_wallpaper_1024.jpg
02/03: rat_recipe_card.pdf
02/04: dalmation_photoframe.pdf
02/05: muppets_stickers.pdf
02/06: shoppinglist_peterpan.pdf
02/07: incredibles_stationery.pdf
02/08: 08_clock_rat.html (not working)
02/09: mickey_stationery.pdf
02/10: 10_muppets_digital_clock_pc.zip -or- 10_muppets_digital_clock_mac.zip
link one above

Can someone post the link for 12? Thanks.

here updated list.

I have 2009 Celebrations digital downloads for 1-15, and 17-20 missing 16, I am not sure how to upload and I am new to this post, so I don't even know if I am allowed. if you want the items not listed above in the previous post email me and i will send them to you. I need 16, does anyone have that one? Thank you.

I also have all of last years clocks and bobbleheads 1-29. if you want those too, just email me for those also.

I have 2009 Celebrations digital downloads for 1-15, and 17-20 missing 16, I am not sure how to upload and I am new to this post, so I don't even know if I am allowed. if you want the items not listed above in the previous post email me and i will send them to you. I need 16, does anyone have that one? Thank you.

I also have all of last years clocks and bobbleheads 1-29. if you want those too, just email me for those also.

Updated list and number 16 is in the list

Thank you.

when i entered the contest on Sat. the download page came up as page unavailable. I have Sunday's #22, but I will need 21 yet. thank you for updating the links.

Hey, anyone else notice that the muppets stickers came outon day 5 and 24? I checked, both files say 24 of 28. Wonder what was "supposed" to come out on day 5. I got the stickers from the contest entry directly for day 5, so that is what they had at least when I entered.

my day 5 muppet stickers says 5 of 28 and yes todays is the same muppets stickers and it says 24 of 28. they sent the same thing out for both days.

I got them on day 5 too. I get an error msg every time I've tried to enter today.:confused: I guess I don't have to be too disappointed since it's a duplicate prize. I'm going to keep trying to enter though. Someday I'm going to win something from Disney!

Day 26 26_lion_king_digital_clock_pc.zip
lion_king_clock.jpg

https://disney.go.com/dreams/prizes/downloads/26_lion_king_digital_clock_pc.zip PC

https://disney.go.com/dreams/prizes/downloads/26_lion_king_digital_clock_mac.zip Mac

updated info above

thank you so much...had almost all the daily prizes, but did experience a number of the dreaded download errors some of the other posters mentioned so thank you for filling in! :)

Thank you for all the links and the help. only a few more days then we all can see if we won anything from Disney for the contest too. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter