Magic ~ October 22, 2016 ~ 7 nights NYC/Bahamas/WDW/NYC

LOL! :laughing: I have one cabin that appears on my DIS FE list as well as the other one! :coffee: I am planning to give them two different gifts. I know the cabin number but not sure of the name/user name! I just wanted to make sure to not give them 2 of the same exact thing. :scratchin

Cheryl, I have seen you in the group now that you mention it. So excited to go, we are counting the days. For those have been before, can you tell me about Pirate Night? Does everyone get all dressed up? Is it a deck party that everyone gets dressed up for an that's it?

The whole evening is Pirate night so dinner is a pirate menu and the servers are dressed up, then instead of a show that night there are pirate night activities. Its fun to get at least a little dressed up but you certainly don't have to. Some people go way over the top with full pirate and wench costumes, its really great. The characters that are out for photo ops are dressed in pirate costumes too. After late seating dinner ends they do a stage show out on deck followed by fireworks and then a buffet. If you have late dining seating its almost impossible to eat anything at the buffet!

The whole evening is Pirate night so dinner is a pirate menu and the servers are dressed up, then instead of a show that night there are pirate night activities. Its fun to get at least a little dressed up but you certainly don't have to. Some people go way over the top with full pirate and wench costumes, its really great. The characters that are out for photo ops are dressed in pirate costumes too. After late seating dinner ends they do a stage show out on deck followed by fireworks and then a buffet. If you have late dining seating its almost impossible to eat anything at the buffet!

We've always had late dining and have never hit the buffet! lol I love the fireworks, that's my favorite part of Pirate Night. We don't really get dressed up for Pirate Night, but we wear pirate t-shirts, maybe a bandana, etc. :D

Hey seaspray, I upgraded to a verandah and am currently in GTY status again. Can you update the FE list and as soon as I get my new cabin # I'll post here.

Hi, I haven't been on here in awhile my cabins are 2143 and 2145.. the kids still have no clue. I am not a Diy person but I always love making goody bags and I can sometimes go a bit over board. is there a complete tally of people yet I'm not sure if I was suppose to give my email address or would the list be posted here..

Hi Charm Maine! :wave2:

I just sent out a group message to everyone in the FE Group but I couldn't include you, I think it's because you have less than 10 posts; it wouldn't let me add you and one other person.

Can you please just verify your cabin numbers and that you will still be participating?? THANK YOU!! :sunny:

My cabins are 2143 and 2145 and yes I am still participating. This is all new to me so bare with me. I will try to check the page daily so I can have a correct count of gifts that I need to have. If you can help me out with that that would be great

Man I never get emails for here so I have missed a lot! I'm still here, though! Joshua and I are super excited! Sorry I haven't been more involved :)

My cabins are 2143 and 2145 and yes I am still participating. This is all new to me so bare with me. I will try to check the page daily so I can have a correct count of gifts that I need to have. If you can help me out with that that would be great

YAY!! :yay:

This is the most current and updated list of cabins for the FE Exchange. Just still hoping to hear back from Mrsz08 especially because she has 3 cabins.

CONFIRMED(1)SeaSpray - (CABIN 6550) Terry and John (2 adults, no kids). No food allergies. Favorite characters are Minnie & Mickey Mouse.

CONFIRMED(2)Mrsz08 - (CABIN 5637) Cathy, Jon, and Carly (4yr old DD). No allergies , daughters favorite character is Ariel. My daughter's 1st Disney cruise!!

CONFIRMED(3)Mrsz08 - (CABIN 5001) Annmaire (1 Adult). Minnie favorite character. No allergies.

CONFIRMED(4)Mrsz08 - (CABIN 5635) Dennis and Cindy (Grandpa and Ga ga) grandma and grandpa. No allergies, no preference. 1st Disney cruise.

CONFIRMED(5)Ebbi07 - (CABIN 6639) My husband and myself. We have no allergies, not big into alcohol gifts, and love all things Disney! We're in cabin 6639.

CONFIRMED(6)CherylA - (CABIN 7518) Cheryl and Tony (DH) and Izzy (DD14) and Lily (DD11).

CONFIRMED(7)Lgomez28 - (CABIN 2014) Lgomez and her sister aged 20 who loves Pocahontas; and two 7-year old girls: Camila and Lailah . No allergies. characters Vanellope and Malificient. Colors Aqua and purple.

CONFIRMED(8 & 9)Charm Maine - (CABINS 2143 and 2145) and husband, plus three boys: 15 yrs old, 5 yrs old, and 1yr old, and two girls: 11 yrs old and 8 yrs old. No known food allergies.

CONFIRMED(10)NeverSayNever - (CABIN 2144) and husband, also: (son age 13) Edward's favorite character is Stitch, and (daughter age 13) Gabby's favorite character is Pluto. We have nut allergies, so no nuts please.

CONFIRMED(11)Grumpy SHA - (CABIN 7132) Shanequa Favorite Character: Grumpy, Favorite Colors: Purple or Black AND Scherisse Birthday Cruise Favorite Characters: Tink, Belle, Pooh, Elsa Favorite Color: Purple
Allergies: Pineapples and Oranges

Man I never get emails for here so I have missed a lot! I'm still here, though! Joshua and I are super excited! Sorry I haven't been more involved :)

Yay! :yay: Everyone has confirmed except Mrsz08, but maybe she hasn't been online yet.

Last edited:
Everyone on the FE list has confirmed!

Only 2 weeks left to go!!!!!!! animdiscruisebottle.gif

Question can we bring candy on board I read that food can't be in checked bags but if I carry it on would that be fine

Question can we bring candy on board I read that food can't be in checked bags but if I carry it on would that be fine

I also want to make sure that my count of people is correct I came up with 24 not counting my cabin

Hi Charm Maine!! I know that a lot of people bring wrapped candy on board in their carry-ons, either for themselves or for FE gifts, and I've never heard of anyone having a problem. I think that loose, not factory-wrapped candy might not be allowed.

Not counting your cabin, I also come up with 24 people. :teacher:

Would you mind giving me the first names of the kids in your family? I'm working on the FE gifts this weekend :flower:

:sunny: Single digits!!! 9 days to go!!!! :sunny:
Woot Woot!!! So ready for a vacation. The vacation stress is starting though. I always forget how much there is to do to get ready for a vacation especially in that last week. I just have to remember to breathe and that if I forget something I can always buy it!

Woot Woot!!! So ready for a vacation. The vacation stress is starting though. I always forget how much there is to do to get ready for a vacation especially in that last week. I just have to remember to breathe and that if I forget something I can always buy it!

Here too! LOL I've had to "talk myself off the ledge" a few times already! :faint:

As I check off things on the To Do list, I feel less stress. :crazy: I have to keep reminding myself that we're not flying so I don't have to worry too much about luggage size, how much they weigh, etc.

Hi All, my husband and I just booked, no luck joining in any social media, just wanted to join in and say hello. See everyone on the ship!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter