Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

I am trying to figure out this site! We are traveling with our two children, son 7 and daughter will turn 3 on the trip!!

I am trying to figure out this site! We are traveling with our two children, son 7 and daughter will turn 3 on the trip!!

Forums can be a bit to get used to but once you learn the ins and outs I find the info/conversations to be invaluable!

Celebrating a birthday on board is AWESOME! My son celebrated his 3rd birthday on the Dream

Thank!! I hope there's something fun for her birthday!

10 posts! Yipppee!!

If you mention to the servers that it is her birthday they will bring out a special dessert and sing :) If you go to guest services - they will give you a birthday pin for your daughter to wear. I noticed a little extra special treatment when my guy wore his pin :)

Ok thank you! That's what I was thinking as well. I am thinking Semi will be the first sea day.

BTW - I am Kelly :) travelling with my husband and daughter, age 2. We live in FL and grabbed a FL resident rate! My husband is very excited to go on the "new" Magic since it's been several years since we've sailed her and she ties with the Fantasy as our favorite ship in the fleet.

Can't wait! :woohoo::banana:

Hi Kelly. My name is Jay. DW and I are are sailing alone. We sailed the Magic in 2000 for our honeymoon. We have been on several other DCL cruises but none on the Magic in 13 years. We are very excited also.:cool1:

:thumbsup2 That is something to celebrate! :dance3:
We had this exact cruise booked for next April, but moved it because of the great Florida resident rate - we are saving more than 50% by sailing on this cruise. The only differences were the April cruise stopped at Key West (which we really didn't care about) and it was on the Wonder which was the first ship we sailed on in 2006. This cruise has so many pluses - the price, AND we're one of the first cruises after she gets out of dry dock so we'll get to experience all of the upgrades!!!

I won't join a FB group for a roll call - sorry - don't trust it - not anonymous enough for my liking. It would take 2 minutes for someone to find out when you are on vaca - where you live etc - even if they weren't part of the group.
I so agree - I'll post what we did/where we were when we get back but not before we leave. People that have a need to know - know. Others don't need to know. Even when we run over to WDW for an afternoon or quick overnight, I don't post anything until we get home.

Do adults dress up too for pirate night?

Some do! Have fun with it if you want.

This is our families first Disney cruise!! So excited!

Budget a little extra for rebooking onboard! You will want to do it again and you can book onboard for just 10% deposit and get 10% discount plus onboard credit for your next cruise. You can book a "dummy date" (rebooking desk will know what you are asking for) to just hold a place until a cruise comes up that you want to do. Then you transfer to that cruise and keep all those nice perks! :yay:

I'm curious about the FE? Any info?

Got your message!

Third birthday onboard in this group that I know of. Our grandson's 14th is on Nov 3.

Budget a little extra for rebooking onboard! You will want to do it again and you can book onboard for just 10% deposit and get 10% discount plus onboard credit for your next cruise. You can book a "dummy date" (rebooking desk will know what you are asking for) to just hold a place until a cruise comes up that you want to do. Then you transfer to that cruise and keep all those nice perks! :yay:

We booked a cruise for next April on our last cruise in May - booking on board gives you some very nice perks. When the great Florida rates came out for this cruise, I called DCL, gave the CM our res # and changed it to this cruise. It is the same res # and all of the money we had paid already transferred over. It was quick and easy.

They do a 70s night in one of the clubs with a staying alive type thing. At least they used to we haven't made it to any of those since having our daughter. Maybe this time!! Nothing as big as pirate night.

Haven't received our docs yet, but we booked just a week and a half ago, so I'm not expecting them right away. As long as we get them before we sail! Not sure if we will do any excursions. We actually enjoy staying on the ships when we are in port - the pools and slides are nice and quiet. We've been to Cozumel and GC before, so we may get off and do a little wandering. We live by the beach, so we usually don't do anything that involves a beach excursion.

Cruise docs arrived a few days ago. 38 days and counting!!! So excited!!! We did a "dry run" down to Miami last weekend to check on drive time - about 4 hours from Bradenton. Also checked out the hotel we're staying in the night before the cruise. We've also completed our online check-in. Makes sail away day so easy and smooth!!!

Hello neighbor! I live in North Port, just down the road from you, but I grew up in Sarasota!

Is anyone swimming with dolphins at either port? We did stingray city and snorkeling in grand cayman, and horseback riding at mr. sanchos in cozumel last year. We are thinking of going to dolphin cove in grand cayman this cruise with our 3 kids, 12, 10 and 6. Has anyone been there before?

We are thinking of staying onboard the ship in cozumel this time. We currently live in Puerto Rico, so we can go to the beach anytime...we live about 2 miles from the closest beach.

this will be our first time participating in the FE! The last two times I didn't have enough time to get things together, but we are excited to participate this year!

this will be our first time participating in the FE! The last two times I didn't have enough time to get things together, but we are excited to participate this year!

It will be nice with this smaller group. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter