• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Just discovered this thread today. We booked last week with the MTO rate as a super early birthday gift for me. This will be my first Disney cruise and my husband's first cruise ever. So excited!

So, I'm trying to decide which night hubs and I are going to Palo. Last cruise, upon advice, we skipped pirate night rotational dinner and went to Palo. We liked it, but we felt a little guilty that the kids missed whatever the waiters do in the main dining that night.
This cruise, we booked the Palo on night 2, then brunch on day 5. Part of me is scared to go on night 2 because what if that's the night we have the restaurant we'll only get once? But on the other hand, I don't want to miss pirate night again (even though I've heard the menu that night is nothing special), but I also don't want to go on the last night because I want to be with the whole family on the last night of the cruise....ADVICE from seasoned cruisers PLEASE!!! Skip pirate night dinner again, or what????? Skip Palo dinner this cruise and just do the brunch?!?!?! Help meeeeee!
Thanks in advance :)

We are just doing the brunch - I don't want to miss any of the dinners in the rotational restaurants :)

Me and my adult daughter (both Castaway Club members) and my friend and her adult daughter. They have never cruised. Thought I'd show them the best first thing out of the gate. Got a great price with the MTO rate! Was on the Dream last year with my sisters. The Magic is still my favorite!:beach:

Just discovered this thread today. We booked last week with the MTO rate as a super early birthday gift for me. This will be my first Disney cruise and my husband's first cruise ever. So excited!

Welcome!! :cool1:

Me and my adult daughter (both Castaway Club members) and my friend and her adult daughter. They have never cruised. Thought I'd show them the best first thing out of the gate. Got a great price with the MTO rate! Was on the Dream last year with my sisters. The Magic is still my favorite!:beach:

Welcome!! :cheer2:

Hello all! Just booked this cruise a few minutes ago! This was a last minute decision but we couldn't pass up the crazy good deal that DCL released for FL residents! Sailing will be me (Kristin), my husband George, and my two daughters, Hannah and Grace (10 and 6). We haven't told them yet...we will tell them this weekend :)

Hello all! Just booked this cruise a few minutes ago! This was a last minute decision but we couldn't pass up the crazy good deal that DCL released for FL residents! Sailing will be me (Kristin), my husband George, and my two daughters, Hannah and Grace (10 and 6). We haven't told them yet...we will tell them this weekend :)

Welcome aboard!! :woohoo:

And, if you are interested:

Anyone wanting to participate in FE please get the following information to me via PM.

Number of adults, (indicate M/F) number and age of children and indicate B/G
cabin number
any allergies

We are so excited to be going on this cruise! Our first Disney cruise was a 7 night over Halloween last year on the Magic. Then in May we went on an 8 night on the Magic that had a stop at Disney World. We kept hoping for another great deal using the Military discount, and this cruise became available. I am SO excited to be on the Magic again and to see all the changes they have made. Traveling is me, my husband, dd-12, ds-10 and dd-6. My in-laws are also coming with us.

This is our first time leaving from Miami....We are flying into FLL and it looks like SAS transportation is the cheapest way to get to the port. Has anyone found a better option? We have always flown in the day before a cruise, this will be our first time flying in the morning of. It makes me a little nervous, but hopefully there won't be any delays. Our plane gets into FLL at 9:45am. Anyone else flying in the morning of?

This is our first time leaving from Miami....We are flying into FLL and it looks like SAS transportation is the cheapest way to get to the port. Has anyone found a better option? We have always flown in the day before a cruise, this will be our first time flying in the morning of. It makes me a little nervous, but hopefully there won't be any delays. Our plane gets into FLL at 9:45am. Anyone else flying in the morning of?

Can't help you with this since we won't be flying. We live about 3-1/2 hrs away from Miami so we will be driving to the port the day of. But I did want to say hi! I have a dd who is 10 (almost 11) and a dd who is 6!

Can't help you with this since we won't be flying. We live about 3-1/2 hrs away from Miami so we will be driving to the port the day of. But I did want to say hi! I have a dd who is 10 (almost 11) and a dd who is 6!

We are driving from WDW the morning of and that makes me nervous. What if....:scared:

Just booked - incredible military offer, couldn't resist! Plus we get to see the newly re-imagined Magic!! This is our 3rd cruise since June 2013 and loving it!!

Would like to join an FE group if there's still room - please let me know.

Blessings

Just booked - incredible military offer, couldn't resist! Plus we get to see the newly re-imagined Magic!! This is our 3rd cruise since June 2013 and loving it!!

Would like to join an FE group if there's still room - please let me know.

Blessings

Welcome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter