Magic - May 29, 2016 - 7 Night Norwegian Fjord

Hi OrangeFizz

So glad you are joining us. I have a little girl with Cerebral Palsy and Autism and this is our 3rd time on the Magic. Luke will have an absolutely amazing time. You all will and just to highlight again what tidefan mentioned, there is no Pirate Night on this cruise. It's a Frozen night. Having said that, you will still see many people dressed up in their favourite pirate gear and I'm sure Captain Hook will put in an appearance or two.

You will need to post 9 more times in order to get your message count up and be able to receive a PM from me tomorrow with your FE cabin details. You can simply post 9 replies here and that will allow me to private message you.

Thanks

Team Norway FE
Hi OrangeFizz

So glad you are joining us. I have a little girl with Cerebral Palsy and Autism and this is our 3rd time on the Magic. Luke will have an absolutely amazing time. You all will and just to highlight again what tidefan mentioned, there is no Pirate Night on this cruise. It's a Frozen night. Having said that, you will still see many people dressed up in their favourite pirate gear and I'm sure Captain Hook will put in an appearance or two.

You will need to post 9 more times in order to get your message count up and be able to receive a PM from me tomorrow with your FE cabin details. You can simply post 9 replies here and that will allow me to private message you.

Thanks

Team Norway FE

Thanks for getting back to me!
Obviously gutted there is no pirate night but we all love a bit of Frozen right?!

Everyone seems to have been on several cruises I'm feeling jealous!

Can anyone tell me what to expect from the Frozen party? Not going to lie a little disappointed I'm not going to Pirate Night but maybe this is an excuse for another cruise?!

It's nice to know there will be other families with extra special people in their group ;)

Are you all prepared?

We are definitely one such family. We have always found everything Disney, from the parks to the ships, really easy with our Daughter so I hope you and your family find it the same for your Brother.

As for the Frozen deck party, it will be a Nordic inspired dinner and then up to the deck for fun and antics. You can read more about it here on DCL's official website: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/frozen-deck-party/

....and Pirate Night is definitely an excuse for another cruise! This is the first year that they haven't done the Pirate Night in Europe but maybe it'll be back next year. Fingers crossed!

You are up to 6 messages! Please post 4 more so that I can email you your FE list tomorrow.

It's nice to know there will be other families with extra special people in their group ;)

Are you all prepared?

We are definitely one such family. We have always found everything Disney, from the parks to the ships, really easy with our Daughter so I hope you and your family find it the same for your Brother.

As for the Frozen deck party, it will be a Nordic inspired dinner and then up to the deck for fun and antics. You can read more about it here on DCL's official website: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/frozen-deck-party/

....and Pirate Night is definitely an excuse for another cruise! This is the first year that they haven't done the Pirate Night in Europe but maybe it'll be back next year. Fingers crossed!

You are up to 6 messages! Please post 4 more so that I can email you your FE list tomorrow.

I think I am done?!

We've been to Paris quite a few times and found everyone so nice and everything easy with regards to Luke's needs. So glad that's across the board with families like ours! X

That's right, you are up to 11! Thank you for taking the time to do that and for making my job easier tomorrow.

DisneyLand Paris is great for our families isn't it? You'll find DCL even better, I cannot sing their praise enough for how they are with our Daughter. I would like to ask you something about Luke so will send you a separate private message.

I think I am done?!

We've been to Paris quite a few times and found everyone so nice and everything easy with regards to Luke's needs. So glad that's across the board with families like ours! X

:jumping1: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT :jumping1:

Please note that our Fish Extender sign-up is now closed. Final info is being collected and details of the cabins included in your list will be sent to you by private message this morning, Saturday 30th April. Please look out for a message from me in your Dis inbox.

Many thanks

Daniela
Team Norway FE

@Swanky

Swanky
- Your FE cabin details are ready to be sent to you but unfortunately you have too few posts for me to be able to private message you the information. You need 10 posts in order to receive a private message. Please feel free to post as many times as you need on this forum until your message count is at 10 and then I can send you your FE cabin details as our FE is now closed.

Thanks

Daniela
Team Norway FE

We will be in both groups! The more treats for us to bring the more FUN and Magic to be shared!

Last edited:
@BeckyD85

BeckyD85
- Your FE cabin details are ready to be sent to you but unfortunately you have too few posts for me to be able to private message you the information. You need 10 posts in order to receive a private message. Please feel free to post as many times as you need on this forum until your message count is at 10 and then I can send you your FE cabin details as our FE is now closed.

Please also provide me with your cabin number if it's already been allocated so that I can update those people gifting you.

Thanks

Daniela
Team Norway FE

Just catching up... 15 would prob be our max too as its our first FE and we want to try and get best gifts possible planned....so if we split groups just put us down for 1 please exciting! Can't believe how close it is now!

Last edited:
Thanks Frankie and Matt!!!
Hard to believe it is almost time for our cruise! I just can't wait to see Norway!!!!
Team Norway FE!!

:jumping1: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT :jumping1:

Please note that our Fish Extender sign-up is now closed. Final info is being collected and details of the cabins included in your list will be sent to you by private message this morning, Saturday 30th April. Please look out for a message from me in your Dis inbox.

Many thanks

Daniela
Team Norway FE

Thanks Daniela!

First, we will be neighbors! We are in 7631 (we may have discussed before)!. Our DD has juvenile arthritis, but is currently in medicated remission (thanks Enbrel!!!!) so hopefully she'll be good to go if we can keep it going one more month!

One thing, we are 2 adults 1 child. Daughter, Delaney is 12 (close to 13).

Looking forward to it! Thanks for your work on this!

Hi, I'd like to add my parents to the Fish Extender list. I'm delighted that they are able to travel with us (their first, our fourth Disney cruise).

They are Philip and Carmel Simons, no allergies, cabin 6647. I don't know their favourite characters.

I have had to get a new DIS name as I have lost my previous one. I'm signed up to a FE list on another site.

Hester's
Sorry but our FE listing is closed. You may wish to add them to the listing that you are on.
Thanks
Team Norway FE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter