Magic - May 29, 2016 - 7 Night Norwegian Fjord

Hello all.

Thank you so much to everyone in our FE group for the fantastic gifts, I hope everyone had a wonderful time. My husband (whilst initially pretending to be very 'grown up' about the whole idea) loved checking our FE when we went back to the cabin to see if a FE 'tinkerbell' had passed by.

I was wondering if anyone else did the Frozen scavenger hunt from the navigators. My husband and I couldn't work out question number 8 (about building a snowman and playing with people big and small), we still left our answer sheet out and received a prize but I would love to know which part of the ship we must have missed!

Thank you again to everyone for helping make our first cruise so memorable, and especially Team Norway FE for all their hard work organising everything beforehand.

Frances

Yep number 8 was the Oceaneer Lab and it was a sleigh but it apparently went walkabouts-they had a sign on the desk explaining!

Thank you to all of you for our lovely thoughtful presents, our family was well and truly spoilt! Especially for my daughters hair ribbons-she's never had anything like that before and she loved wearing them. I was really overwhelmed by everything we received and w hat a great trip it was-I am however thoroughly exhausted!!! Thanks again to Lynn and Daniela for all your work in this group.

Hi @Frankie_E

Number 8 was opposite Oceaneers Lab in the little balcony that jutted out between the lifts (elevators) and overlooked the atrium. It was on the floor
and was Kristoff's sleigh.

Thanks for the thanks :)

Hello all.

Thank you so much to everyone in our FE group for the fantastic gifts, I hope everyone had a wonderful time. My husband (whilst initially pretending to be very 'grown up' about the whole idea) loved checking our FE when we went back to the cabin to see if a FE 'tinkerbell' had passed by.

I was wondering if anyone else did the Frozen scavenger hunt from the navigators. My husband and I couldn't work out question number 8 (about building a snowman and playing with people big and small), we still left our answer sheet out and received a prize but I would love to know which part of the ship we must have missed!

Thank you again to everyone for helping make our first cruise so memorable, and especially Team Norway FE for all their hard work organising everything beforehand.

Frances

Thanks to everyone who participated in the FE and for our wonderful gifts. We've done a few before and this was by far the best. Hope you all had a wonderful cruise and that the reality of being home (or on the way) isn't too harsh.

Best wishes,

Daniela
Team Norway FE

Thank you all for the wonderful and thoughtful FE gifts! This was our first time participating and we really enjoyed it! If anyone's Nordic taleCDs don't work properly or they would like a digital copy, let me know and I'll see if the hubby can get a MP3 file

Thank you from my family and my parents for all of our wonderful gifts. My parents were particularly touched with all of the 50th wedding anniversary theming. Particularly the charm, picture frame and cushion. They have a picture of them with Mickie and Minnie on the cruise to go in the picture frame, perfect.
This was our FE and left us wanting to do another thanks to all of the imaginative gifts.
One top tip I got on the Disboards was to do a glow stick bath so on frozen night we lit all the snowflakes and hung them from the washing line then put the glow sticks in the bath and my son had a Frozen bath all lit up with the main light off and doors shut, very exciting

Thank you from my family and my parents for all of our wonderful gifts. My parents were particularly touched with all of the 50th wedding anniversary theming. Particularly the charm, picture frame and cushion. They have a picture of them with Mickie and Minnie on the cruise to go in the picture frame, perfect.
This was our FE and left us wanting to do another thanks to all of the imaginative gifts.
One top tip I got on the Disboards was to do a glow stick bath so on frozen night we lit all the snowflakes and hung them from the washing line then put the glow sticks in the bath and my son had a Frozen bath all lit up with the main light off and doors shut, very exciting
I am so glad your parents liked the picture frame , I was so stressed trying to give them something they would be able to keep and remember their cruise by. It's made me really happy to know they liked it :-)

I am so glad your parents liked the picture frame , I was so stressed trying to give them something they would be able to keep and remember their cruise by. It's made me really happy to know they liked it :-)
It was so inventive and clever (though my son was trying to break in and steal Lego Mickey!) the picture in it will be a wonderful memento

A little bit late but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for the gifts we received. It was truly beyond anything we could have expected and I was blown away by the thought people had put into every gift but particularly those for Luke. Our house is swamped by all things Captain Hook and everyday we returned to our cabin and found new things he was amazed people knew what he liked ;) I am so pleased I found this and took part and that I was part of a group made up of amazing people! I hope everyone enjoyed the cruise as much as we did we are already talking about our next one!

Thank you so much to the organisers!!

Emma
X

I'm also a bit late thanking everyone, but this was our first cruise and obviously our first FE and I would like to say a huge Thankyou from myself Jacky my daughter Sarah and my grandaughter Seren for all the fantastic gifts we received from everyone, it was very exciting coming back to to our room to see our gifts waiting for us, also a big Thankyou to the organisers of our FE, xx

Here's a couple more!
BC99CB74-F53F-4900-AD37-7BC2F33D3AAC.jpg

7DBB3629-692C-432D-BC6A-732E62344292.jpg

Good Morning Cruise Peeps!
I am now home and can get on top of the laundry and house cleaning! I wanted to say Thank-You for all the wonderful FE gifts! I do hope everyone enjoyed the cruise and had a great time! Norway is beautiful! It went by way too fast!
My only sad note - I lost my Pandora bracelet the day we left the ship - Not sure where or when it happened - on the ship or on the way to London! But I still want to cry thinking about it! I even purchased the little Viking Charm in Norway and had it on my bracelet! So very sad! Not a great way to end a lovely cruise!
I do hope everyone got home safely! My trip home was an event to say the least!
Lynn

Hello, I am sailing next year to Norway and want to know about your excursions, private or DCL? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter