Magic - May 29, 2016 - 7 Night Norwegian Fjord

Hello all! I am on the June 17 cruise and wondered if any of you know what time the Dover port opens? Thanks!

We would love to be involved in. FE on the Norway Cruise from Dover May 29th. I didn't realise there was a cut off date we have made our own Disney jewellery(I make and sell jewellery)and we really want to get involved. We are a family of two adults and our nine year old daughter. Please could you allow us to participate.
The Taylor family from Saddleworth,UK

FE details are they still available? I will have a very disappointed little girl if we can't participate. The Taylor family.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news again (somebody else asked a few days ago to join) but I am afraid it is simply too late to join our FE. If you read the thread you will see that our list closed on April 30th and all participants already have their cabin details. We kept our list open as late as possible for this cruise as our FE had such a slow uptake but there is no way I am able to add any more to our FE. I hope you can appreciate that at some point we had to have a cut-off. We have people participating in this FE from all over the world and several (at least 6 that I know of personally) have already left their respective countries/cities in order to travel to the UK for this cruise, it would be unfair on all of the other 16 families to add additional people with only 5 days left when at least a 1/3 of those participating won't even access the DIS again before departure in Dover. We voted as a group on all aspects of this FE and our cut off has to be final.

I'm a Mum and I honestly understand about your Daughter being disappointed but our FE was run by Lynn (already on the way) and myself on a "volunteer" type basis and we worked really hard to salvage an abandoned FE and left it open until the very last minute to try and get our numbers up. Like anything being organised, there has to be a point that we stop allowing entries. I hope you can understand that.

I understand that you may have only just stumbled across this thread but it's been open since March 16th last year and we felt a full year was long enough for people to find us and sign-up.

I will also send this message to you as a PM so that I am certain you receive it before the cruise.

Apologies again.

Daniela
Team Norway FE

FE details are they still available? I will have a very disappointed little girl if we can't participate. The Taylor family.

I'm afraid I do not know about the cruise terminal opening times but their website is very informative. I am unable to post external links on this forum but if you search for the name of the port, you'll be able to call them or email them directly and ask.

Hello all! I am on the June 17 cruise and wondered if any of you know what time the Dover port opens? Thanks!

I know it's very last minute, and the official list has closed, but if anyone wants to participate in a small group, let me know

It's nearly the weekend which means it's nearly cruise time!! Sooo excited

Is everyone organised and sorted or still lots of mad last minute rushing around happening?

Emma
X

I finished work yesterday and am off from today, so this is it, Packing day, we are leaving to morrow to spend a night in Folkestone before travelling to the port Sunday , very excited,

I'm far from being finished! It's a shame but I'm finding it really stressful trying to make everything 'perfect' and trying to think of every little thing we might need-I've got lists coming out of my ears and I'm driving myself potty!!! Can't wait to get on that boat so I can just unravel!

She's in British waters people

Docked in Liverpool. As we live much closer to Liverpool than Dover you'd think they'd let us jump on a couple of nights early right???

No?? Oh well. Only two more sleeps!!!!

I'm far from being finished! It's a shame but I'm finding it really stressful trying to make everything 'perfect' and trying to think of every little thing we might need-I've got lists coming out of my ears and I'm driving myself potty!!! Can't wait to get on that boat so I can just unravel!

I'm a teacher and we had Ofsted this week believe me I can totally relate to the lists everywhere! I think at one point I had a 'To Do' list of 'To Do' lists

Please don't stress about things being perfect! It's going to be an amazing holiday remember to stop and enjoy it ;)

X

I'm a teacher and we had Ofsted this week believe me I can totally relate to the lists everywhere! I think at one point I had a 'To Do' list of 'To Do' lists

Please don't stress about things being perfect! It's going to be an amazing holiday remember to stop and enjoy it ;)

X
Oh yes that doesn't sound like great timing! I'm getting there lists are gradually being crossed off. Good advice-I think I just need to 'let it go!'

Arrived in Dover to HUNDREDS of police awaiting the arrival of a far right march. There is a lot of trouble and the police fully expect in to disrupt passengers awaiting the arrival of the Disney Magic. Google Dover marches and you'll see all the press.

Hopefully we'll sail away into the sunset but please be aware that there is likely to be done disruption

Walking along the front in the sunshine now, it's all dissipated, I think we'll be fine. The police far outnumbered protesters. 1 more sleep!

Hello all.

Thank you so much to everyone in our FE group for the fantastic gifts, I hope everyone had a wonderful time. My husband (whilst initially pretending to be very 'grown up' about the whole idea) loved checking our FE when we went back to the cabin to see if a FE 'tinkerbell' had passed by.

I was wondering if anyone else did the Frozen scavenger hunt from the navigators. My husband and I couldn't work out question number 8 (about building a snowman and playing with people big and small), we still left our answer sheet out and received a prize but I would love to know which part of the ship we must have missed!

Thank you again to everyone for helping make our first cruise so memorable, and especially Team Norway FE for all their hard work organising everything beforehand.

Frances

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter