Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Bummer. Which ones? (send me a pm) I just added a whole bunch to my lists. I'll see if its on there.

I did see that they have an awesome new line of papers..... and wholesale too. hmmmmmm

My order arrived last night. I got a set of all of their new country papers. Not as cute as I thought they would be. The teeny tiny little Mickeys get lost on the pages, so they are less Disney and more specific country. They will be ok on layouts though. The splash mountain paper did ship, even after they told me it was backordered. The only paper I'm missing is the haunted mansion one. Its the black one that looks like the old wallpaper that's used on the ride. Will put this set together last and hope it becomes available.

Wholesale....you say. Hmmmmm, would be nice to not have to deal with them directly anymore. (as long as you would be able to keep the price competitive). Love their papers but rarely use them for swaps because I hate paying $1 per sheet. Gets kinda expensive.

Love all the new pages.

the sorcerer cards are really fun. I forgot about them. We did them this past August. My girls had so much fun.

I was wondering if an extension was in any way possible. I do not want to back out of this but I'm having a little problem. I broke my right wrist and hand yesterday while tubing with my girls. I am hoping to get some help from my sister on this one but her school is a bit crazy as she is in her second year of med school.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear of your fall. That's what you get for going outside! :lmao:

With all the new people, paper delays and all, I think a two-week extension could be arranged for. Do you think that would be enough time? I'd like to get the next set going soon, so don't want it to push all of these swaps off too much.

Let me know if that works for you. I'm not against going to March 8th for the due date, I just will need extra time to swap and mail, since there won't be a vacation week immediately following the due date.

That's what they told me too. Hope its back in stock soon so I can put these together. I'm afraid of how long its going to take to get them and whether it will be in time for this swap. I certainly don't want/need all that paper if it isn't available in time to use it for this.

Was it their papers? I mean, I get that they run out of stock, but if you add one of those papers to your cart their site, it says that they have 99999 in stock. Uh...no, I don't think so. And, did they not know this 2 weeks ago when we placed the orders? Ugh. Not happy at all.

Are they sending yours in two separate orders? They made it sound like mine wouldn't ship at all until the others were in stock. PIMA.

My order arrived last night. I got a set of all of their new country papers. Not as cute as I thought they would be. The teeny tiny little Mickeys get lost on the pages, so they are less Disney and more specific country. They will be ok on layouts though. The splash mountain paper did ship, even after they told me it was backordered. The only paper I'm missing is the haunted mansion one. Its the black one that looks like the old wallpaper that's used on the ride. Will put this set together last and hope it becomes available.

Wholesale....you say. Hmmmmm, would be nice to not have to deal with them directly anymore. (as long as you would be able to keep the price competitive). Love their papers but rarely use them for swaps because I hate paying $1 per sheet. Gets kinda expensive.

Oh wow...my email was that they wouldn't ship until it all became available. :(

It would be perfect. As of today, I have a cast from my hand all the way to my shoulder for 4 weeks which means very little movement :worried: Beginning of February, it should be reduced to a lighter cast made of fiber I think up to my elbow which will be so much better. Thank you sooo muvh for he extention :worship:

It would be perfect. As of today, I have a cast from my hand all the way to my shoulder for 4 weeks which means very little movement :worried: Beginning of February, it should be reduced to a lighter cast made of fiber I think up to my elbow which will be so much better. Thank you sooo muvh for he extention :worship:

Good luck, I can't imagine dealing with that, but especially with your little one!

Oh wow...my email was that they wouldn't ship until it all became available. :(

My order is there with everything except the haunted mansion papers, although the invoice says that the splash mountain paper wasn't included either. Its in the box though.

Note on the bottom of the invoice says highlighted items are out of stock and have been reordered and will be sent as soon as received from the supplier. Haunted manion & splash mountain are both highlighted. Think they are having some issues right now! I'm not very happy with them either.

I'm ok with the deadline extension for this, but am really excited to work on the next park too. Hopefully this doesn't drag out too far and people start losing interest. REALLY want a complete set and these page swaps were the only ones I was planning on joining this year.

Oh my!! So sorry to hear about your broken wrist!!!

Are you sure you don't mind babysitting my box for a few months?? Or I can hold on to it til February if you would like...

Sorry to hear about all the paper order issues...

Hope you are feeling better and getting lots of help with the little one. The ice is really dangerous and I'm a clutz....not a good combination.

Oh my!! So sorry to hear about your broken wrist!!!

Are you sure you don't mind babysitting my box for a few months?? Or I can hold on to it til February if you would like...

Sorry to hear about all the paper order issues...

It's entirely up to you. I'm working on organizing so I have a spot set aside for them, but if you'd rather wait, that's fine too.

I was wondering if an extension was in any way possible. I do not want to back out of this but I'm having a little problem. I broke my right wrist and hand yesterday while tubing with my girls.

Ouch!!!! I hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

Sandy sorry about the broken wrist.

Danielle, I actually have some bazzil brand paper that looks like the wallpaper. I'll get a pic up. I never pay more than $1 for a sheet of paper.

Jen, I wld appreciate an extension.:) I did some shopping yesterday, but it seems options are limited.

Keep me posted if we decide for sure about an extension. I'm trying to find circus paper for Storybook Circus but Michaels put the paper I wanted on clearance and its gone so I need to either go to the big store or find an alternative.

I think a trip the the Inspiration Station is in order, if they are still open that is.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Let's go with the 1st of March for now. If people find by early February that they need another week, that's fine. :thumbsup2

Keep me posted if we decide for sure about an extension. I'm trying to find circus paper for Storybook Circus but Michaels put the paper I wanted on clearance and its gone so I need to either go to the big store or find an alternative.

I think a trip the the Inspiration Station is in order, if they are still open that is.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

I think I might know which paper you are looking at. I think I bought what was left at our store, but I need to look at home to be sure. If I have it and you want some, you are welcome to it. I will check tonight.

I think I might know which paper you are looking at. I think I bought what was left at our store, but I need to look at home to be sure. If I have it and you want some, you are welcome to it. I will check tonight.

Thanks but I'm good. I will do something different. DS11 found star paper at Mike's last night so I'm toying with that idea now, but I'm going to wait a day or two for my brain to start functioning again. I really need this flu fog to clear off my brain. I've been taking robitussin with codeine. Needless to say I feel high 90% of the day. I was talking to the school nurse this morning and I could see her lips moving but lord knows what language she was speaking!!
I could work this way though if y'all want some freaky looking pages! LOL

OK,

March 1st is new due date.. - check...

I will finish mine up this weekend since I am on a roll...

I will hold off on mailing so you can organize and work on things without my stuff being in the way.. but with that said.. I'm going to box and seal it so nothing jumps out and hides in my house!!

I'll mail mid-feb then... :)

Sandy, sorry to hear about your wrist. Hope you mend quickly!

Wow, SYT must be having some serious issues! Hope everyone gets their paper quickly.

Jennifer, new due date noted.

OK,

March 1st is new due date.. - check...

I will finish mine up this weekend since I am on a roll...

I will hold off on mailing so you can organize and work on things without my stuff being in the way.. but with that said.. I'm going to box and seal it so nothing jumps out and hides in my house!!

I'll mail mid-feb then... :)

Sounds good. Just let me know when you'll be mailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter