Magic Kingdom Live stream webcam

Glad you like it !!! I showed it to my DH but he is not interested in all of this...so I knew my DIS friends would REALLY ENJOY the opportunity to see this live !!

Better go and prepare dinner !!! :mad:

:confused3I thought there was something wrong with my computer since there was no sound !!

It's true...sound would have made this great !!

Haha that's cool! We are off to magic kingdom later today! I'll give you a wave :-)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

its seems rather empty in the MK...normally people are sitting on the side of the pavement in front of the railroad!
looks lovely and hot:)

I know I thought that as well. It's such a shame there's no sound that would have just made it perfect.

I really want to see Main Street Electrical Parade but I don't think I can stay up till 2am :rotfl::rotfl:

I know I thought that as well. It's such a shame there's no sound that would have just made it perfect.

I really want to see Main Street Electrical Parade but I don't think I can stay up till 2am :rotfl::rotfl:

we are both planning too:rotfl:
Yes wish there was sound. Might dig out the music for tonights parade.
Wonder how long the web cam is going to stay there? Everybody that's going soon could arrange a time to stand and wave to us!:)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

its seems rather empty in the MK...normally people are sitting on the side of the pavement in front of the railroad!
looks lovely and hot:)

It is particularly hot here today! I thought it was be packed in Mk today but it doesn't seem it really.

No we're just leaving the hotel now. We're both wearing black tops if u see us later.

Thier seems to be a few cast memebers stood around, any one know whats happning?

nvm i think its the flag thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter