Magic Kingdom Live stream webcam

WOW that was soooooo cool :thumbsup2 I've never seen the flag ceromony before ... it's not really a UK thing I guess ..... I wonder if the member of the public gets to keep the flag ??

What a find!! Amazing

Only wish we had sound and smell o vision lol

Anyone know what guests are looking at/ what they are seeing in the park?

Thanks for the Disney fix x

I can't stop watching!! I go to close it and go to bed, but no, I have to have ANOTHER look!

WOW that was soooooo cool :thumbsup2 I've never seen the flag ceromony before ... it's not really a UK thing I guess ..... I wonder if the member of the public gets to keep the flag ??

We happened to walk past just as it happened last week, had no idea what was happening :lmao: It was actually quite emotional to see how proud Americans are of their country, everyone just stopped and sand the national anthem. They don't give the flag away though they keep it.

I can't stop watching!! I go to close it and go to bed, but no, I have to have ANOTHER look!

I've been the same, fixated with watching it. Just checked my weather app and the high today was 35 degrees though it seems quite windy with the trees blowing.

9.00 pm for parade and 10.00 pm for Wishes plus 5 for us... a long night :hyper:

oh dear! so that's 2pm and 3pm our time..might set my alarm clock. Now anywhere else except this forum would think that I am really sad to do that, but I know you all understand the need:rotfl:

We happened to walk past just as it happened last week, had no idea what was happening :lmao: It was actually quite emotional to see how proud Americans are of their country, everyone just stopped and sand the national anthem. They don't give the flag away though they keep it.

We just happened to stumble across it when leaving the park one day. It's lovely that so many people stop on their way in and way out to stand and pay tribute.

:)

oh my they are flocking into MK in droves now...mega busy! Only just over an hour until the electric parade, getting ready to stake out my spot to view it on the sofa:goodvibes

oh my they are flocking into MK in droves now...mega busy! Only just over an hour until the electric parade, getting ready to stake out my spot to view it on the sofa:goodvibes

I'm also going to watch it to! Beings my toothache is keeping me awake I may as well watch this! At least it'll make me happy & I can really begin to feel excited about our next holiday to the most amazing, happiest place in the world :-D

I'm also going to watch it to! Beings my toothache is keeping me awake I may as well watch this! At least it'll make me happy & I can really begin to feel excited about our next holiday to the most amazing, happiest place in the world :-D

Well I enjoyed the electrical parade and I even took some photo's:)
might as well stay up and watch the fireworks now!:goodvibes

Thank goodness they don't have this live streaming all the time:rotfl:

Well I enjoyed the electrical parade and I even took some photo's:)
might as well stay up and watch the fireworks now!:goodvibes

Thank goodness they don't have this live streaming all the time:rotfl:

I enjoyed it to! They should have this cam on all the time! It's amazing! Makes all my worries disappear! I'm going to try and stay up for the fireworks to!! :-D

Well if there is one thing worth staying up for its that! :-D feeling immensely happy right now!

Well if there is one thing worth staying up for its that! :-D feeling immensely happy right now!

Yep:thumbsup2
That's my Disney fix sorted for a while...May not have been able to hear the fireworks but I could in my mind. :goodvibes
Nighty night...we are true Disneyites:wave2:

Yep:thumbsup2
That's my Disney fix sorted for a while...May not have been able to hear the fireworks but I could in my mind. :goodvibes
Nighty night...we are true Disneyites:wave2:

Was definitely the best Disney fix apart from actually being there! Staying up until this time to watch the parade and the fireworks - That's commitment right there! :-) night :-)

It's amazing how many people there are now...I guess there must be some sort of sign or something since I see people stop, use their cell phones and start waving !!! :yay:

I wonder how many people actually stay all night ???:confused3

must be closing time now as they seem to be pouring down main street ..... lots of people with bags of energy as as they seem to be dancing in the street :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter