• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoying the wonderful weather we are having today up in Pennsylvania! :cool1:

Such a welcome change from all of the snow.

Yesterday the DH and I went with my parents to a flower conservatory and dinner for my mom's birthday. Today, I am just kicking back and relaxing before the start of another busy work week!

I'm with you Mintjulep!!! The weather today has been nice! However, yesterday was a sweltering 95 degrees when we had been in the upper 60's. Such is the Delta!

All I can say is...What a weekend! Did manage to do all the lessons, chaufeuring, and the normal 'household' duties. Then had the bright idea to head to our one and only "Drive-In" movie theater. OMG!!! It was So old! :eek:

Anyway, looking forward to this upcoming week. Starting to work on my Fe's, and other 'cruise' stuff! Dis cruisers can't procrastinate ya know!:)

Hope everyone has a great week to be sure! Whew...I could use a better one!:goodvibes

Just a nice relaxing weekend here too, outside! Glad to hear the weather is better in PA. My DD at Penn State has been complaining about how cold and snowy/rainy it has been. She hasn't liked training outside in that! And I just ordered a new swim suit!!! With three cruises in the next 10 months, I figured I was justified.......now have to see if DH agrees.....he's out making the money for it now! Biggest thing now.....to make it look good when I get it!!!:scared1:
Have a good week everyone!!!:goodvibes

Spent today outside. Went to a local park and took Onslow with us for a very nice walk. Did some budgeting at a picnic table while Onslow took a rest and then back through the park. A lovely 2 mile walk and my puppy is shot for the rest of the day:lmao:

Off to work tomorrow

My weekend? Saturday I went to IKEA for the very first time. Had fun, didn't spend much. Sunday we went to Epcot and saw Marilyn Mccoo and Billy Davis Jr. in concert. Phenominal performers!!! Too freakin hotttt outside though. Got to 93 w/heat index.

Well update for me. I got results of biopsy and everything looks good for now. I go back in 6 months to see if there are any changes. It won't be until AFTER our cruise though. Don't want anything spoiling that.:thumbsup2. I spent this weekend working on the walls in my office since our water leak made a huge mess. I also caught up on lots of movies that we DVR'd. I also got to finally watch the Blue ray Beauty & the Beast that I bought. Yes just little ol me with no kids at home.:lmao: My husband finds something else to do then. Only 6 more months!!!:banana:

Well update for me. I got results of biopsy and everything looks good for now. I go back in 6 months to see if there are any changes. It won't be until AFTER our cruise though. Don't want anything spoiling that.:thumbsup2. I spent this weekend working on the walls in my office since our water leak made a huge mess. I also caught up on lots of movies that we DVR'd. I also got to finally watch the Blue ray Beauty & the Beast that I bought. Yes just little ol me with no kids at home.:lmao: My husband finds something else to do then. Only 6 more months!!!:banana:

:dance3::woohoo::yay:

So happy for you. NOW you can plan the cruise stress free:thumbsup2

So happy to hear that you got great news!!!!! :goodvibes

:cool1: Great news :)

We spent the weekend in Orlando at the Scrapbook Expo that was held at the Gaylord Palms hotel. Jen and I went to the Expo and Darrell went to DHS Friday and Saturday.

I need the opinion of the ladies on the board:

I am thinking of treating my MIL and my mom to a manicure during one of the sea days. (Just recently we convinced my parents and the in-laws to go on the cruise with us.)

Have any of you ladies had a manicure on the ship before? If you have, what did you think of it?

:yay::yay::yay:..prayed for you and Maureen!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Isn't it gonna be nice just to plan the cruise and not have to deal with all of that? :yay::yay::yay:

I need the opinion of the ladies on the board:

I am thinking of treating my MIL and my mom to a manicure during one of the sea days. (Just recently we convinced my parents and the in-laws to go on the cruise with us.)

Have any of you ladies had a manicure on the ship before? If you have, what did you think of it?

You are so SWEET to do this for your mom and MIL!!! Haven't had any experience, but my MIL gets her mani/pedi every week and tans too! So our gift for them is the cruise!! I'm sure anything extra you do will be wonderful!!!:banana:

Thanks to everyone! You don't know how much I need a vacation right now. I may have to strangle someone here at work during the next 6 months if I can't control myself.:lmao: Our IT guy is an idiot. He drove over a 100 miles to come to our office to bring some equipment and forgot the most important thing he was supposed to bring which was MY COMPUTER! Ah!!!:scared1:

Thanks to everyone! You don't know how much I need a vacation right now. I may have to strangle someone here at work during the next 6 months if I can't control myself.:lmao: Our IT guy is an idiot. He drove over a 100 miles to come to our office to bring some equipment and forgot the most important thing he was supposed to bring which was MY COMPUTER! Ah!!!:scared1:

:lmao::rotfl2:

OMG did you beat him over the head?
100 miles and he forgot the computer. Oh yeah you need a vacation:wizard:

Just remember to PM us for the bail money after you kill him. :lmao::lmao:

This will be us in 26 weeks

Magic in St Maarten 4-12-11

StMaarten04-12-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter