Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octoberbride03

<font color=660000>I think Tweetie done gone Cucko
Booked on Monday:cool1:

This will be our 2nd Eastern and hopefully our first uninterrupted 1. We went in Oct 2008 and got diverted to Nassau Bahamas instead of St. Thomas due to a hurricane. Was a great trip but we want to see St. Thomas.

So its me and my Dh Richard booked for 11b.

Post your info here. And we'll list everybody in the first post:)

:dance3::cheer2::welcome:

Cruising so far:
1) Octoberbride03
2) becky1980
3) TartanTinker
4) TIGGER/POOH4
5) Bethshaya (Our wedding couple)
6) nckidwell
7) Pooh Lover
8) *Bambi-Bell*
9) MintJulep
10) Lauralooneyfordisney
11) MandMLUVMMandDVC
12) Keira1387
13) ImagineerM's Wifey/ImagineerM
14) Katems
15) aan1701
16) Jasminerk
17) idieh
18) Stargazer99
19) LisaG520
20) tigger2002
21) sullins5
22) LC30
23) Mariaelenak
24) Cindererelly
25) stacys
26) rstackjd
27) ArmyGuy
28) mrsrotten
29) Tinkerbell2212
30) DVCTigger
31) KLMChemist
32) debbiechels
33) pagan79
34) StephT5
35) Disney6
36) Tinkerbell0614
37) katiefloy2003
38) tiggerlover2
39) scottishandproud
40) ctry
41) twinner2/LkShep
42) salbythec
43) Zippydacat
44) allispohie

Updates as of 8/16/11

Cruise theme has been decided and logo chosen:
magic_paradise2.png

See post 274 for the fullsized version. Thanks to TIGGER/POOH4 and the DISsigners for this:thumbsup2

Cruise Tee Shirts

After several site go rounds, my sister has helped us find a nice cooperative printer. We'll be ordering the shirts from nuimage printing in DE. For right now we'll use the old image as the shirt example.

It'll look something like this:

wm-front.jpg

wm-back.jpg

The actual shirt may be somewhat lighter in color. Price per shirt is $19.95 + 1 time prep fee that will be divided between everybody who orders.

So please EMAIL me at moluvsdisneymagic@cox.net with your sizes and how many you need. My PM box gets rather full these days:lmao:

ORDER DEADLINE IS 8/18/11 :thumbsup2

DISMeet info
Our initial planned meet will take place at the Goofy Pool at 3pm so the kids can play while the adults start their vacations(choose your own vacation starter:lmao: ) Feel free to wander in and out as you please.

Group Photo
Lauralooneyfordisney is planning our group photo for the cruise. Those who want to smile for the birdy should meet in the atrium. Exact details to follow:thumbsup2

*Face Book group is OPEN (PM me for invite)

*The Fish Extender Exchange is CLOSED!!!
FINAL DEADLINE for signups is July 26, 2011!!!

See post199 for info and post 802 for current guidelines.
See our current list of players here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvWIVBg4vfhGdDdVWDR1cUlnY0l0dnpqTmFPdkNzM0E&hl=en&authkey=CI2QvrkC

And finally Direct from the DVC members' cruise(hope no one minds)
The Elizabeth Swan & Pirate Game

On the 2008 Member cruise thread Gary (OKWMember) came up with the pirate game where each 100th post got a pirate (pirate:). To add more fun, each 99th post got an Elizabeth Swan :-)bride:). This game was played in the 2009 Member Cruise thread and was so much fun. It really got people chatting. When will you get an :bride:or a pirate: ?

Every 99th post = 1 ES :-)bride:)
Every 499th post = 2 ES
Every 999th post = 3 ES

Every 100th post = 1 Pirate (pirate:)
Every 500th post = 2 Pirates
Every 1000th post = 3 Pirates

We'll have a prize for the DISer with the most pirates and the most swans at the onboard DIS meet.

Thanks to Lauralooneyfordisney for supplying the prizes for the game. :worship::worship:

*See thread for current standings*

So if you are checking in for the cruise or even just considering it, pop- in and say hi. PM or email me your info to include on the official list which is stored on our Google Spreadsheet https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AvWIVBg4vfhGdHF5ekV0aXJyZ2V2VGNZeGhMbVpIWEE&hl=en&output=html

Have fun and pop in whenever you can :wave:

We booked 9/28. This is our first Carribean cruise and our second Disney cruise. Our first cruise was during Disney's first trip to Mexico in 2005.

For us we have dh Tim, and my two kids, Thad & Kesli both aged 17 at the time of the cruise and me. We are booked in a Cat T room 8532.

Originally we were booked for this same cruise this Thanksgiving but had to postpone due to being furloughed at work :-(. Now we are praying that no furloughs occur next year!

Hi there :wave:

We transferred a booking we made onboard last yr to this cruise on the 28th. We are trying to finish out the Eastern itinerary b4 trying the Western. This will be our 2nd cruise. Had a great time on the first. I can't remember which cabin we have waiting for my TA to send me a copy of the invoice. I know we're on the 6th deck though.

Welcome aboard and happy planning:)

Hi!

We are so looking forward to this cruise! Having had to postpone the one we had scheduled this year was heartbreaking. We are staying in a suite for the first time and were able to secure on of the mid-ship Cat T's! Not sure what we'll do for excursions, we didn't do any going to Mexico so we are all looking forward to that planning! We're only about 2 years away! Woot Woot!

and I booked again today!! :cool1: Just a little bit disappointed with myself that I didn't book while onboard (silly planning on my behalf).

Anyway, it will be me (28) and my son Josh (6) and we are in a cat 11c.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to Becky and Josh:cheer2::banana:

We almost DIDN'T book onboard but once we heard what the deal was it was 2 good to say no to another cruise. So the last night of the cruise we waited in line for a good half hr or so to rebook after supper:rotfl:

Melissa: I hear ya about heartbreaking, The cruise we went on last yr was actually pushed back 1 yr due to surgery and I was beyond upset. Cried all the way out of the Dr's office. But the good news is now you have more time to plan and more time to save up all that spending money you'll need:thumbsup2

I have added a link to your thread on the main index page. Have a great cruise!:thumbsup2

How's everybody doing?

Irishcowboy. Thanx for posting the link. I haven't always been coherent the past week or so. :rotfl:

I am thrilled to say that I have been chosen to host the DCL House party. I am so excited and so nervose that I won't get anyone to show up :lmao: Now I have to plan out stuff to do. I rattled things off quick on the application.

Just wanted to say Hello we will be sailing on this cruise just off the wonder had a fantastic cruise. We have booked 7 night Eastern followed by the 7 night Western so 14 days for us.
Sailing in our party is DH David, Me Judith and my daughters Meghan 14, Holly 12 & Cerys 9 (Ages at time of cruise) can't remember cabin numbers but we have 2 rooms on deck 6 1 ouside cabin and 1 inside cabin.

Just wanted to say Hello we will be sailing on this cruise just off the wonder had a fantastic cruise. We have booked 7 night Eastern followed by the 7 night Western so 14 days for us.
Sailing in our party is DH David, Me Judith and my daughters Meghan 14, Holly 12 & Cerys 9 (Ages at time of cruise) can't remember cabin numbers but we have 2 rooms on deck 6 1 ouside cabin and 1 inside cabin.

party::welcome:

Count us in too. We booked this cruise 2 weeks ago on the Magic. Very sad to think we were on the Magic just two weeks ago. I guess this will be our last cruise on the Magic as the new ships will take over the 7 day cruises in 2012. We will miss her so let's have a great time one last time. It will be Dan and Renee and DD Kim (12 at that time) and DS James (10 at that time) in a 05C room 6616.

We change our minds; last Friday I transferred this cruise to a 4 night on the Dream over Halloween! Have a great time!

Adding the Honeymooners of the group!

John (future DH) and Beth

This will be a first ever cruise for both of us...so be patient as we join the ranks of DCL cruising addicts. Teach us the ropes, we're willing and eager to learn!

We've been DVC members since 1998 and are all about all things Disney. John is more "Grumpy" though....you know he loves it, but he isn't going to let you know he loves it. He's "Space Mountain and Mission Space", and I'm "It's a Small World and the Teacups". We're "Disney different, but all Disney". But he's all gung-ho for pirate night and is already planning his costume. So if you aren't in for "Yo Ho, Yo Ho It's a Pirates Life for Me" to be sung 50 times, don't sit near us at the party.

As only other Disney addicts would understand, we planned our honeymoon before we set our wedding date. We'll get married on October 1st, the week before.

Can't wait to meet you all and hope everyone has a fun filled and exciting trip and a whole year and a half of excitement to build.

Adding the Honeymooners of the group!

John (future DH) and Beth

This will be a first ever cruise for both of us...so be patient as we join the ranks of DCL cruising addicts. Teach us the ropes, we're willing and eager to learn!

We've been DVC members since 1998 and are all about all things Disney. John is more "Grumpy" though....you know he loves it, but he isn't going to let you know he loves it. He's "Space Mountain and Mission Space", and I'm "It's a Small World and the Teacups". We're "Disney different, but all Disney". But he's all gung-ho for pirate night and is already planning his costume. So if you aren't in for "Yo Ho, Yo Ho It's a Pirates Life for Me" to be sung 50 times, don't sit near us at the party.

As only other Disney addicts would understand, we planned our honeymoon before we set our wedding date. We'll get married on October 1st, the week before.

Can't wait to meet you all and hope everyone has a fun filled and exciting trip and a whole year and a half of excitement to build.

:welcome: aboard. Glad you are joining us. It is kind of slow here right now but it will pick up as we get closer to the cruise. Only 668 days to go but who's counting:rotfl2:. This will be our 7th cruise so if you have any questions regarding cruising on the Magic, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the welcome.

We booked!

Beth and John
Cat 5c stateroom 6610.

Sister In law will be joining us: Susie and Josh - no stateroom yet.

Joining in! Third DCL cruise, first 7 day cruise. Me-Molly, DH Todd, DS will be 13 and DD will be 11. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

:welcome: aboard. This thread is kinda of slow right now. Should pick up soon as more cruisers book.

90 weeks to go to the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter