Magic Goes Texan! Eight Crazy Nights (3/1/2013 Bahamas)

THe KeyWest time is awesome!!!
But we must be back in PLENTY OF TIME

THis means we have plenty of time to take Lilia out and then do the Duval Crawl as well. YIPEE!!!!

But i thought we had 4 stops??
Why did i think we had an extra stop ????

Notice we get to stay in Key West until 11:30 pm? Whoop!

Yeah, the first itinerary I posted was incorrect. Sorry!

THe KeyWest time is awesome!!!
But we must be back in PLENTY OF TIME

THis means we have plenty of time to take Lilia out and then do the Duval Crawl as well. YIPEE!!!!

But i thought we had 4 stops??
Why did i think we had an extra stop ????

We will still have time for both, though. I'd like to take Lilia off right after breakfast, then take her back onboard after lunch and have a few hours of Duval Crawl adult time before all aboard. We will still have a GREAT time!

Or not, seeing as how we don't dock until 12:30. Duh...

Back to plan A, being that Key West is really an "adult" port, and Lilia may just stay onboard for a few hours while we run around.

Remember Me??? We were on Magic with y'all(trying to have a TX twang)
We were on for Sydneys Make a Wish....I did NOT book on the ship, I didnt understand everything and there was always a line:( BUT just received a 10% promo code and looking around to see what date I should pick and I saw you TWO:)
My husband wants to wait till Nov 13 BUT he wants to stay on Magic he is afraid Fantasy is too large PLUS we get an extra nite:) Im really worried about not going to CC we loved it sooo much.
Since we live in IN we would be flying into Houston then taking transfer to Galveston, where are you two staying at beforehand?
Im addicted to cruising now, Sydney loved all the interaction w the characters:)
Denise Pequignot

Hey Denise! That's great that you got a promo code after your cruise. I don't think that happens often for the ships so YAAYYY for pixie dust!! So glad you guys had a great time on the last cruise.

We haven't really nailed down the specifics of our itineraries yet, regarding pre-cruise travel. I am thinking we will fly into Houston and explore the city for the day, then spend the night and head down to Galveston by car service the following morning. Once the Galveston sailings begin and people start reporting back on their experiences, we will have a better idea of how things are running down there.

I will be sure to update the thread as I have any new information!

Hey Denise....

Glad to see we have another Cruiser with us.

I can understand liking CC, I am not really that fond of it and like it less and less the more we go. SO for me that isnt a factor at all.

I LOVE KEY WEST
and the EXTRA NIGHT is just that much closer to doing what i really want to do which is a 2 week cruise or even more!!:cool1:

Would love to do the Panama Canal or A Transatlantic or i guess even a back 2 back.

If you dont mind me asking, How did you get the pin code?

Was it in your email, mailbox??

I was not so smart as Miss Wilmington and didnt rebook on board...ugh

Although i will be GOLD this cruise they should just give me 10% off.:rotfl2:

Hello Ladies

I know we have along way to go.

Sure hope we have some others join us.

Well, I don't want the thread to die in the meantime. So...

How far in advance are you guys planning to get into Houston? I have been trying to research the area online, and I do have some friends in Texas that could probably give me tips. I am just wondering if we want to fly in and head straight down to the coast, or spend a day in the city. I am thinking that the Gulf beaches are still fairly chilly in early March. Thoughts?

well, i have never been to Texas, so i would like to see a few things.

And maybe just see the coast
I would say a day and half at the least.

up to 3 days before.

I dont know what i would like to do as i have not done any research yet, honeslty probablly wont care....Just have some fun see some sights then go and relax for 8DAYS!!!!!!:cool1:

I booked the cruise last night..but shhh dont tell husband. I asked for Magic's itinerary for Fall 2013 and they still dont know what it is.
My daughter, Sydney, who was the Make a Wish child in Feb, has been asking ever since we got back to go on another cruise. Well her 9th bday is Sunday and Im having everyone give her Disney gift cards to put towards this one! She wants for nothing and I think this is the best $ spent on her:)
Everytime I go to store Ill pick up a $25 gift card so it doesnt hurt the purse too much at once.
The 10% I received was a mailer. Disney sent a photo of the Magic and Thank'd us for our first cruise:)
Now hopefully I will be able to figure out how to post pics and put that darn timeline on my posts.
Not sure when I will tell hubby!! Also does anyone else have problems with this forum always being slooow?
Denise

awesome

Yes thats my hubby...
but thsats not our bike.

well it was our bike but we have a different one now.

on the tread mill

have not lost apound

have not gained a pound

have not really stopped eating badly

maybe next week

maybe tomorro:confused3w

Hey friends! Just checking in to say hi and see how our roll-call is looking. Denise, glad to see you and your family will be joining us!

I am NOT on the treadmill. Have not gained or lost any pounds, that I know of. But I did just watch a super hilarious Subway commercial where people are sitting around eating junk food, and their chairs break. Good thing I skipped dessert tonight!!

Nothing new to report on the cruise front. We did make hotel reservations in Houston for a couple of nights before the trip, but that's as far as we've gotten.

Hope all the moms on here have a FABULOUS Mother's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter