• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Goes Texan! Eight Crazy Nights (3/1/2013 Bahamas)

threewilmingtonwalls said:
Is anyone on here good with graphics? If we can come up with a logo for the group, I would be happy to make stateroom door magnets for anyone who wants one!

It would be cool to have a group magnet maybe with the date.

Reading the earlier threads it looks like there was a Facebook page established, but that in the confusion of changing itineraries I'm not sure the person that set it up is still on this cruise. If we haven't had anyone jump in and confirm I'd be happy to set up a Facebook page at the end of this week.
Sherri

Reading the earlier threads it looks like there was a Facebook page established, but that in the confusion of changing itineraries I'm not sure the person that set it up is still on this cruise. If we haven't had anyone jump in and confirm I'd be happy to set up a Facebook page at the end of this week.
Sherri

Great idea :)

catislander said:
Sherri

No, we never started one. I started this thread, then for a long time it was only Dizzi and me who were posting. When the itinerary change was announced, we both planned to cancel. Kids Sail Free changed my mind, but I was away from the thread for a long while. I'll be glad to start one and post a link! Maybe we'll have some traffic over there. ;-)

I went ahead and started a private group called March Texas Magic. Send me a private message with your Facebook name and I'll add you.
Sherri

We are seriously considering this cruise. We just got off the Dec. 1-8 Magic cruise and filled out for an on board credit toward future cruises. Considering this one because of the KSF promo....but we're a family of 6, so have to book 2 rooms and split up. So, would only get 2 of the 4 kiddos free anyway. And, not sure it's a good idea being only 3 months from our last cruise. Aaaahhhh, decisions.....Just thought I'd say howdy!!!

I went ahead and started a private group called March Texas Magic. Send me a private message with your Facebook name and I'll add you.
Sherri

I'm so sorry, but I did not see this post before I set up our FB page. I have also already added a link for it in the very first post of this thread. To avoid (further) confusion, we should probably delete the extra one. Here is the link to our private group page:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/magicgoestexan/

We have some graphics in the works, and I will also be adding more frequent updates to our main post here so newbies don't have to scroll the entire thread. Thank you all so much for your participation! :goodvibes

This was our first cruise and we have awesome memories!!! Would love to book this cruise in March. It's just not quite as good of a deal as I had hoped. We'll see. It stinks that they won't allow us in the same room because my LO sleeps with us, so 1 bed goes unused anyway. But, the rule is 5 people per room. This time around, we were traveling with family/friends and we put my oldest dd on one of their rooms (even though she slept in our room). But, this next time, it will be just us. So, we'll have to split up. Not sure about that. Will be doing some talking to hubby this week.

We are seriously considering this cruise. We just got off the Dec. 1-8 Magic cruise and filled out for an on board credit toward future cruises. Considering this one because of the KSF promo....but we're a family of 6, so have to book 2 rooms and split up. So, would only get 2 of the 4 kiddos free anyway. And, not sure it's a good idea being only 3 months from our last cruise. Aaaahhhh, decisions.....Just thought I'd say howdy!!!

Hi, and WELCOME!! I hope we can convert you from a "lurker" to a "cruiser"!! :wave2:

Thanks! I hope so too! ;)

One or both of hubby's sisters might join us. Then, we could put 1 child in their room and get the Kids Sail Free offer for all of them, instead of just 2 of them. Either way- hopefully, it works out....we would LOVE to join you all!

mrsamador321 said:
please add me to group. i dont know what you need so i can be added. my name is maria e. amador
my email is mariamartinez321@yahoo.com

You need to click on the link above, which will take you straight to the FB page. There you will see a link to join the group. When you request to join I will get a notification and can add you. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am new to this so please excuse me if I make a few mistakes. My husband and I are sailing on the Magic out of Galveston on 3/1 with our son, daughter in law and 2 gandsons. WE LOVE DISNEY!!!!

This is our 4th cruise with disney and are just finding out about the fish extender gift exchange and are totally excited about it. PLEASE add us to the list. We are looking forward to meeting other Disney cruisers.:yay:

:love::banana: So happy you joined!! I love your screen name!!!
Hello everyone! I am new to this so please excuse me if I make a few mistakes. My husband and I are sailing on the Magic out of Galveston on 3/1 with our son, daughter in law and 2 gandsons. WE LOVE DISNEY!!!!

This is our 4th cruise with disney and are just finding out about the fish extender gift exchange and are totally excited about it. PLEASE add us to the list. We are looking forward to meeting other Disney cruisers.:yay:

McPheronsLoveDisney2 said:

Welcome!! I have added you to the FE list. :-)

what's the better nights to plan for the adults only dinner? i don't want to "miss out" on one of the special nights... also, once i book a dinner/spa treatment/shore excursion, can it be cancelled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter