Magic Goes Texan! Eight Crazy Nights (3/1/2013 Bahamas)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by threewilmingtonwalls, Mar 25, 2012.

1. threewilmingtonwalls

threewilmingtonwalls DIS Veteran

We loved the Old Town Trolley last time we were in Key West! It was a great, inexpensive way to see the entire island and travel between the best points of interest. Look into buying tickets ahead of time on the Old Town Trolley website; you can probably get a discount. I think when we bought ours two Februarys ago, it was 1/2 price for kids!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. threewilmingtonwalls

Great! I will add you to the list. :-)

4. threewilmingtonwalls

WeLcOmE!!!! :-)

5. threewilmingtonwalls

Hi, and welcome! I can add you to the FE group. :-) For info on "how it works" please scroll back and see my earlier post. I will send you a private message to get additional info on your family, then compile a list for everyone who is participating.

6. threewilmingtonwalls

What a fun idea! This is so not my husband's cup of tea, but I would definitely join in. Or maybe we can get a group of ladies together for the Palo tea?

7. threewilmingtonwalls

Hi and WELCOME! So many firsts, how exciting!! I posted a page or two back on details about the Fish Extender, but please let me know if you have any specific questions. So glad you'll be participating! As for WDW, I could fill an entire thread with tips but the best one I can give you is this: Get an "Unofficial Guide" and sign up for the "Lines" app on your smartphone. You will be glad you did!

8. threewilmingtonwalls

That is a GREAT idea!! So glad we'll be cruising together again, Denise. :-)

9. traceyj123

traceyj123 Earning My Ears

Hi just booked our cruise and would like to join the fe group. We did this on the Dream last spring and it was alot of fun. Thanks Tracey

10. yaknyeti

yaknyeti Earning My Ears

When should we expect a message for the fe , just making sure i didn't miss one.

11. threewilmingtonwalls

Hi! Not until the cut-off date of 30 days out. :-)

12. threewilmingtonwalls

Hi, and WELCOME! I will add you to the list!

13. threewilmingtonwalls

Who else booked their activities and did their online check-in tonight? Yaaayyyyy!!!

14. virgilatmit

virgilatmit Mouseketeer

We just paid in full today so we could book our activities. We'd like to have our girls (3 and 6) join in on the fish extenders as well, if there's room!

15. threewilmingtonwalls

Great! I will add you to the list.

16. traceyj123

Could youbplease give me a preliminary list. i am one of those that gets started way ahead of time or i runbout of time. thanks tracey

17. traceyj123

Could you please give me a preliminary list. I am one of those that gets started way ahead of time or I run out of time. thanks tracey

18. yaknyeti

yaknyeti Earning My Ears

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you about the fe list.

We are all so excited, as time seems to be going by quickly! :beach:

19. traceyj123

Just a quick note about Castaway Cay. We were there last March cruising on the dream and the water is still very very chilly and it was incredibly windy so the water was murky.

20. Tiggs14

Tiggs14 DIS Veteran

Is anyone who has paid in full able to book activities now? I got a receipt from my travel agent today but when I went into the reservation it says I can start booking activities December 16th. Do I have to have the travel agent book them or do you have to be a multiple Disney cruise line passenger to book activities early? I'd love to do this but am not sure how?!

21. mareed

mareed DIS Veteran

To book early, you have to have cruised at least once before which makes you a Castaway Club member. :goodvibes So, I know the lowest level (Silver) could book on Nov. 30 at midnight Eastern time (I did), but if it's your first cruise, you have to wait until until the PIF (Paid in Full) date, which is Dec. 16 as you found online.