Magic: December 8, 2012!!

okay i think i sent the info twice. please let me know if u received it. This site is a little confusing for me, but i am learning how it works.]

`April

okay i think i sent the info twice. please let me know if u received it. This site is a little confusing for me, but i am learning how it works.]

`April

April, I didn't receive anything. :( If you click on my name, I think it will pull down a menu and will say something like "send a private message." I will click on my profile and see if I see anything from you.

Adelon, I'll take your info and include it in the worksheet that we are keeping to track who on our cruise is participating in the FE gift exchange and who is participating in only themeetup group. I won't post the detailed info here, but I can post a brief summary of numbers and I'd be happy to send the sheet directly to you.

For anyone else interested in participating, it would be great if you could register for the Facebook group (you can find the link above) and then complete the roll call document. I update the tracking sheet weekly on Sunday, so it would be great to get your info in soon!

Sign-ups for the FE gift exchange are open until the first week of November!

Have a great day,

Jenna

Dzhenna said:
I update the tracking sheet weekly on Sunday, so it would be great to get your info in soon!

Have a great day,

Jenna

Jenna - thanks for maintaining the list ! We started buying preparing FE gifts !

Sanford

Hello! We are a family of four and this is our first cruise as well! Where do I go to sign up for the fish hook exchange?! :) We are so excited! Our boys are 8 & 10.

Hi All! Here's the updated version-- we've had some small movements this week, but the numbers haven't changed too much.

We currently have 21 cabins, 39 adults, and 27 kids, and 1 super dog participating in the FE gift exchange. And, we have 29 cabins, 58 adults, 32 kids, and 1 super dog participating in the meetup group!

We're in the last weeks of signup for the FE exchange, so if you know of those wanting to sign up, send them to the facebook page!

Have a goofy week!

Dzhenna

Adelon, I'll take your info and include it in the worksheet that we are keeping to track who on our cruise is participating in the FE gift exchange and who is participating in only themeetup group. I won't post the detailed info here, but I can post a brief summary of numbers and I'd be happy to send the sheet directly to you.

For anyone else interested in participating, it would be great if you could register for the Facebook group (you can find the link above) and then complete the roll call document. I update the tracking sheet weekly on Sunday, so it would be great to get your info in soon!

Have a great day,

Jenna

thank you so much!:)

Hi All! Here's the updated version-- we've had some small movements this week, but the numbers haven't changed too much.

We currently have 21 cabins, 39 adults, and 27 kids, and 1 super dog participating in the FE gift exchange. And, we have 29 cabins, 58 adults, 32 kids, and 1 super dog participating in the meetup group!

We're in the last weeks of signup for the FE exchange, so if you know of those wanting to sign up, send them to the facebook page!

Have a goofy week!

Dzhenna

AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MR POSTED! I AM EXCITED, CANT WAIT!:cool1:

Hello we will be on this cruise, our 1st Disney Cruise! We will be driving from Wichita Kansas where we are stationed now. It will be me, hubby, our 8yo DD, 4yo DS, and our 2yo DD (who wil be turning 3 during the cruise!) We usually go to DW or DL but we are looking forward to the cruise. We have not told the kids and we plan on keeping it a surprise until we get there!!! I have requested to join the group on FB

Hello we will be on this cruise, our 1st Disney Cruise! We will be driving from Wichita Kansas where we are stationed now. It will be me, hubby, our 8yo DD, 4yo DS, and our 2yo DD (who wil be turning 3 during the cruise!) We usually go to DW or DL but we are looking forward to the cruise. We have not told the kids and we plan on keeping it a surprise until we get there!!! I have requested to join the group on FB

So exciting! Have you done a long drive with the kids yet? This is our first really long one so I'm a little nervous. But I'm guessing it'll much harder on us than on our toddler. :)

Welcome aboard. We are from Kansas City. We usually do WDW for Christmas but opted for the cruise this year as well!

WE ARE SO EXCITED! This will be our first Disney cruise and our kids first cruise ever! We are a military family currently living in San Antonio with our 4 ds! We really have NO IDEA what to expect and since we booked so late I am scrambling to read everything to get us ready in time! :cool1:

Since we are a fam of 6 we have 2 cabins - kids in one and us in the other - can we sign up to do just the kids cabin as FE? I have never heard of such a thing but it sounds like fun and it would be exciting for the kids to get/give little treats .

Looking forward to a fab time!

party:
:surfweb: Me (40)
:santa:Dh (39)
:banana: ds (13)
pirate: ds (11)
:wizard: ds (9)
:hyper: ds (7)

Disney World ~ April 2009
Disney Magic ~ December 2012

Hi Momma4Boys!

Welcome to the group-- as you may notice, there's not much "action" on this page as most of the conversations in this meetup group are happening at our facebook page-- there's a link to it above (page 6-7, I think).

As for doing the FE exchange for just the boys, I'm sure that would be fine. At the facebook page, there is a roll call document that gives the information we need to "manage" the FE group. I take that information on a weekly basis and update the group on how many cabins, adults, and kids (and dog!) we have.

So, please join the facebook group, fill out the roll call, and then ask any questions you have-- there are several who are quite knowledgeable about DCL in the group. We look forward to getting to know you!

Jenna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter