Magic: December 8, 2012!!

Woohoo! Only 75 more days. :) I just booked brunch and all the port adventures we wanted. So excited!

I hope everyone here is included on our FB page!!! If you haven't asked to join, and you're just lurking...please do so now so we can all get to know you and include you in our meetings, FE group, and karaoke sing-a-long extravanganza!! hahahahaha ;)

Our cut-off date to be included for the Fish Extender Gift Exchange is 11/8!!

Called DCL for dinner itinerary to make sure I didn't book Palo on a "special" night. Thought you might like to know too...

Sat: Casual, Sun: Formal Night, Mon: Casual, Tues: Pirate Night, Wed: Casual, Thur: Semi-Formal, Fri: Casual

Hi everyone! We just booked this evening!!!:cool1: We are a family of 6. Myself, Dh, DS16, DS14, DS10, and DD18(not really our daughter but she lives with us and we love her and treat her as our own.) We are total newbies to cruising, so I'm reading and trying to absorb as much info as possible.:coffee: I'm off to go join the facebook group!:hyper:

Hi,

My family and I will be traveling on this cruise. We are so excited and do want to join the FE.

Monica
Rafael
Rafael Jr. 19
Christian 12
Dad
Step Mom

Welcome to all the most recent joiners! So glad to have you sailing with us! Join is on Facebook, that's where we hang out :)

Called DCL for dinner itinerary to make sure I didn't book Palo on a "special" night. Thought you might like to know too...

Sat: Casual, Sun: Formal Night, Mon: Casual, Tues: Pirate Night, Wed: Casual, Thur: Semi-Formal, Fri: Casual

What do you consider "a special night"? And why shouldn't we book Palo for that night?

What do you consider "a special night"? And why shouldn't we book Palo for that night?[/QUOTE

By "special night" she means the formal evening dinner, or the semi-formal, or the Pirate night. It 's just a matter of preference in regards to skipping one of those evenings for Palo. Personally, I didn't want to have to choose, so I booked the Palo brunch! I might not be that hungry for dinner, but at least I can be there and snack! ;)

Hi,

My family and I will be traveling on this cruise. We are so excited and do want to join the FE.

Monica
Rafael
Rafael Jr. 19
Christian 12
Dad
Step Mom

Hi Monica- did you request to join the FB Group? Please do so to get your family included in the festivities!! :)

Hi Guys, We just booked this Cruise today.

It will be, DW (Joy), DDog(Bingo) & I (Mark)

Another room is my DBIL (Paul) & his wife DSIL (Jennifer)

This will be are 16th cruise on Disney (Bingo's 6th)

IMG_0152.jpg

052.jpg

Because people will ask about Bingo.

Normally I let "little kids" & other folks in wheelchairs pet him. But when its a ship Full of kids i don't let anyone.

He works for the "petting" that i give him. If i let everyone pet him, He wont work for me. (sorry)

I'm a trainer of Service dogs.

For FE "gifts" Toys are always good lol. He cant have "food" of any type. (his tummy)

But i know a Dog that you can pet. I have a photo of me petting him. :-)

IMG_0773.jpg

I AM A FIRST TIME DISNEY CRUISER, WHERE DO I GO TO SIGN UP FOR THE FISH EXTENDER?:confused3

THANK YOU!

Adeleon23.... Are you on Facebook? We have a roll call document and one of the items is if you will be participating in the FE. If you aren't on Facebook, let me know.

No I don't have a Facebook, please let me know what else can I do.

Thanks!
April

No I don't have a Facebook, please let me know what else can I do.

Thanks!
April

Fill this out and send it privately to me or Roni! :) We'll get you added to the group, and once we get everyone included (our cut-off is 11-8), we will send you a list of everyone who is participating & their information.

Name:
Screen name:
Who's cruising:
State/Country From:
Participating in FEs:
StateRoom #(s):
FE Participants Ages:
Cruised DCL Before:

As it stands right now, we have roughly 13 rooms participating: 27 adults and 16 kids.

Please let me, Sanford, or Roni know of any questions! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter