Magic April 24 - May 1

We finally got our room assignment! We are in rooms 2054/2056. Can you please update the FE list so that everyone has our room number (Tobin, Laura, Elizabeth, Sarah, and Meghan). Thanks so much for taking the time to do this:) We are looking forward to it.

The kids will be in both cabins. We have one fish extender with all of our names on it, and we will hang it on just one of those cabin doors. Thanks:)

Thanks so much for doing this but did I miss the groups being posted? I really want to get our gifts together.

Thanks so much for doing this but did I miss the groups being posted? I really want to get our gifts together.
Disboards uses a system to weed out the Spambots*- you must have at least 10 comments to be included in a conversation(and then Manning16 will have to add you). You have to go to the TEST thread and make a few more comments to reach the minimum. Or email me and I will send you the list. ajoneen AT yahoo DOT com

(*edited to be more articulate)

Last edited:

I have our gifts ready to go ! I cant wait to set sail and get to know you all through the fish extender activity~ we hoped to do ours the first night ( we have second seating dinner so I thought that would be a good time to get ours done.)
Do you all plan to have your pockets out the first night?

Hi April 24-May 1 Disney Magic Cruisers!

I am Hillary and traveling with my 8 year old daughter and 3 year old son. Traveling with a friend and her 8 year old daughter and her father and wife. This is my second Disney cruise. I love Disney cruises! Hoping to meet some of you. Sorry I am missing out on the fish extender. I do want to see if anyone is interested in joining us for a excursion in Cozumel. We rented a van that holds 9 people and we are a group of 6. So we are looking for 3 people to join us. It is about $30- $35/person for 4 hours. We are going to the market, Viva Cozumel and lunch and shopping. If interested, text or call me at 321-356-4769.

Hi April 24-May 1 Disney Magic Cruisers!

I am Hillary and traveling with my 8 year old daughter and 3 year old son. Traveling with a friend and her 8 year old daughter and her father and wife.
Hi Hillary
If you would like to post the cabin numbers Pixie Dust has been known to be sprinkled about.pixiedust:

Ha! We are 2074 with my son and daughter, and my friend who also has a daughter is 2040. So sweet.

Hello,
Just realized this board was here! We are traveling with 5 and 6 year old girls and my parents, we are in 2026. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter