Magic April 24 - May 1

HELLO!
Our group/family will total eight Kids -(Sydney 3yr, Matt 5yr, Linc 12yr, their parents Jamie, Kenny, Katje & 2 grandparents Amanda & Ken. A few have cruised Disney before.
Two are from Chicago (first time cruisers) and the rest NY. This is celebration cruise- my 50th Bday & 20th wedding anniversary, and sons birthday.
I haven't done it before but would be interested in the fish extender (Amanda & Ken). I will ask the others in our group too.
Pleas Please Please tell me the names,ages,room #'s and favorite characters of the people participating or I will have to take you of the list and I do not want to do that!!

Excited to be taking our second cruise. Looking for others to exchange fish extenders.
There are 3 in our cabin Shawn (Dad), Matt (14) & Rebecca (12).
Please add your info if you would like to participate.
Thanks
Its our first cruise for my son(age 5), me, and my mother, we were hoping to join a FE group.
We are in room 6110 and we love Stitch.
Thanks!

Nina88eve and Ajoneen123 please reply to me with t names,ages,room #'s and favorite characters of the people participating so I can send out the list.

Is your FE group closed? If so, does anyone know how to jump into another one? We will be in stateroom 1042. First Disney cruise for everyone, and our kids first cruise ever. We are a family of 4 (Amber, Robert, Westin - 6, Quinn - 3). Ever if we don't get into this FE group, I'd love to talk to anyone with kids in my kid's age groups...they are nervous to go to the kid's club and not know anyone! :) Happy to provide other needed information if we get into your FE group!

Last edited:

Hi
I would really love to join the FE group if there is room. Or maybe be in another group if some one is organizing it. I have never been on a Disney cruise before or been in a FE group.
My family is Melissa 39 Mary Poppins or Minnie Mouse, Rob 39 Olaf , Mary Kate 16 Baymax, Julia 12 Mickey Mouse, Toby 15 Stitch. Our state rooms are 6633 & 6631. We are from New Hampshire.
Thank you!

Hi. Sorry for the lag in replying.
???I never received a notification from Disboards that there was any action on this thread.???

8034 Amanda Tigger, Ken Mickey
8038 Kenny, Jamie -Sydney 3 Doc McStuffins and Matthew 5, Mickey.
6040 Katje and Linc 11
Im not sure what characters Kenny, Jamie, Katje and Linc like the best so I will ask them and get back here ASAP.

Hi
I would really love to join the FE group if there is room. Or maybe be in another group if some one is organizing it. I have never been on a Disney cruise before or been in a FE group.
My family is Melissa 39 Mary Poppins or Minnie Mouse, Rob 39 Olaf , Mary Kate 16 Baymax, Julia 12 Mickey Mouse, Toby 15 Stitch. Our state rooms are 6633 & 6631. We are from New Hampshire.
Thank you!
Yes you may join! we ae happy to have you join! just let me know the ages of the kids and which people are in which stateroom.

Sorry but we are not adding anymore people. If I have messaged or somehow contacted you saying you are in then you are good but we are not adding anymore. Sorry for any inconveniences!
Thanks,
Rebecca & Shawn

Ajoneen123 please reply to me with t names,ages,room #'s and favorite characters of the people participating so I can send out the list.
OK. Here it is
8034 Amanda Tigger, Ken Mickey
8038 Kenny 40 Winnie the Pooh Jamie 35 Pluto, Sydney 3 Doc McStuffins and Matthew 5, Mickey.
6040 Katje 53 Joy (from Inside Out) and Linc 11 Slinky Dog

Is your FE group closed? If so, does anyone know how to jump into another one? We will be in stateroom 1042. First Disney cruise for everyone, and our kids first cruise ever. We are a family of 4 (Amber, Robert, Westin - 6, Quinn - 3). Ever if we don't get into this FE group, I'd love to talk to anyone with kids in my kid's age groups...they are nervous to go to the kid's club and not know anyone! :) Happy to provide other needed information if we get into your FE group!
Sorry for the late reply yes you Can join I will add you to the list

Just let me know the favorite characters of everyone

We will be in stateroom 1042. First Disney cruise for everyone, and our kids first cruise ever. We are a family of 4 (Amber, Robert, Westin - 6, Quinn - 3). I'd love to talk to anyone with kids in my kid's age groups...they are nervous to go to the kid's club and not know anyone! :) Happy
Hi Amber
My grandkids Matthew 5 (1/2) and Sydney 3 are cruising for the first time. Im suspect they will meet your kids in the Club. We're not sure how Syd will handle it, she's not in preschool yet but will follow her brother anywhere. They are in 8038.

Hi
Thank you!
Hi mkandjpsmom!
We are also from NH! We are two families from Litchfield and we have children ages 11,12,13,15,&15! Where in NH do you live? ~Laura

Hi mkandjpsmom!
We are also from NH! We are two families from Litchfield and we have children ages 11,12,13,15,&15! Where in NH do you live? ~Laura
Hey guys. We are from Hudson N.H! So funny that there are so many people from N.H

Hi mkandjpsmom!
Oh my gosh. I'm from Derry. I have friends in Litchfield. Small world. We will have to meet up or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter