• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic 7 day April 26, 2015

I'm sorry to lose a family from our Mickey FE group but thrilled with how much the Minnie group has grown!
So exciting since we are only 7 weeks away! EEK! :stitch::maleficen:goofy::donald:
Is there a way to get on one of these FE groups? I've been online but no luck :( This is my first cruise and I don't want my family to miss out on this amazing experience.

Hi All!!! My family and I just booked this cruise and are super excited! My husband and I will be celebrating our 9th anniversary and decided to bring the kids along LOL! I wanted to see if anyone can help me so that we could be a part of a FE group?

Thanks!
Yvette
BTW we are a family of 4. Me (Yvette age 32) AJ (my husband age 35) Ethan (son age 10) and Bailynn (daughter age 5) we will be in room 6105

Hi everyone,

We've just joined the group (Susan & Chris), my first cruise as a Disboard, but we've been on 16 Disney cruises. Thanks for the help with the fish extenders, hope I don't disappoint. This will be my first Wedding Anniversary on April 28th, that my husband is not with us. He passed away in July 2014 and in November while I was on a Disney Magic cruise become ill. On the mend and hoping to make this our do over cruise. Looking forward to meeting you all and making some new friends.

On Formal Night, we like to get dressed up. I'll wear a tux and she'll wear a very nice dress. Well, when we're that dressed up, we really don't want to be in Animator's Palate for dinner. (It's a nice restaurant....but c'mon....this is Formal Night!)

Anyway, I called DCL and found out the dinner rotation that will put us in Lumiere's for Formal Night, Carioca's for Semi-formal Night, and Animator's Palate on Pirate Night. If anyone else is interested in this particular dinner rotation, it's Rotation #2:

Sunday: Animator's Palate
Monday: Carioca's
Tuesday (Formal Night): Lumiere's
Wednesday: Animator's Palate
Thursday (Pirate Night): Animator's Palate
Friday (Semi-formal Night): Carioca's
Saturday: Lumiere's​

Now, you might notice that Animator's Palate is on back-to-back nights (Wednesday & Thursday). That's not a mistake. DCL told me that they are trying to change up things a little, so they're not always going with the 1-2-3...1-2-3...dinner rotation.

The nice thing for us is that, for the first night at Animator's Palate (Wednesday), we made reservations for dinner at Palo's. So, we'll get all, three restaurants twice.

Anyway, I wanted to pass along the information, in case it might be helpful to people trying to schedule things.

We've already requested Rotation #2 and have Palo on Pirates Night, so we don't miss any of the themed nights in the restaurants, since on Pirates Night all the Dining Rooms have the same menu.

jsut read up a bit about the FE groups is it too late to join?

...I wanted to see if anyone can help me so that we could be a part of a FE group?

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly enough time to plan a latecomers FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Are there any latecomer FE lists open? This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, but we didn't participate in the FE last time. Would love to join in. 2 adults 2 kids ages 4 (girl) and 5 (boy). Let me know. Thanks!!

Hello everyone! My name is Nessi!! My wife booked is this cruise as a gift for me graduating police academy! I just found out this week! My sister (usafa18) apparently has added me to a FE group! She had to exain it to me but I am so excited about everything!!! Less than a month to go!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that today I received a Cruise Gift Basket from Dreams Unlimited Travel. I found them using this board and there is some nice things inside. Items in the basket are a highlighter, dry erase board, glow sticks, travel watch, deck of cards, reusable mugs/cups, wet wipes/hand sanitizer, magnetic clips (for drapes or messages) and a flashlight. I listed these items so that anyone may want to pack some or all for the cruise. It was really nice of them to send this as I was not expecting any of it at all. I will, as we say down here, fer sure use them again.

Hi! This is our first cruise also. We would like to get on an FE list if possible. We are 2 adults and 2 girls (4 & 6). Thank you.

Hi Everyone :) I couldn't take the thought of spring vacation home in the cold (NH), so just booked last night for my son (Tyler - 8) and I (Sarah). I'm a single mom so hoping to run into some friendly disboards faces around the ship!

My husband, myself and my 8 yr old son have just booked our first Disney cruise aboard theMagic on April 26th. Have booked a guaranteed balcony so no room number yet. Been reading all about the FE and would love to get involved in this one. Is there still room and how many people are in it?

Also looking for other people that have boys around 8 years old as my son is an only child it's always nice to make new friends that he can hang around with at the kids areas.

I can start the FE list... and add as we go along...

FE LIST Groups will consist of no more than 15 cabins each, each will be named. If you would like to participate in more than one group, let Dolores know.

Please provide names of people in your cabin, ages of children and if they are a boy or girl (some names can be either :-) ) , cabin number, allergies to foods (in case someone is giving food as a gift).

LAST DAY TO JOIN THE FE IS MARCH 1, 2015! THIS SHOULD GIVE PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE ITEMS. IF THERE IS INTEREST, LATE COMERS, I WILL KEEP/ MAKE THE LATECOMER LIST AS WELL.

GROUP 1 MICKEY (as of 9/17/14)

1. Dolores, Brian (dh), Ally (dd 13) (walnut allergy) 7136

2. Mari, Mark (dh), Ben (ds 14), Kira (dd 11)

3. Alison, Keith (DH) and Sam (DS 6)

4. Reenie, Cheryl, Nancy all adults 7132

5. Lindsay, DH (Dan) and our Sophia (dd 6) and Olivia (dd 6)

6. Kristin, Dan (dh), and Leah (dd) 11. Cabin 6019.

7. Vicki and Richard (both adults) Cabin 6321.

8. Dorothy (grandmother) and David (adult) Cabin 6323.

9. Deidre, Jeff & Grayson (ds) 11. cabin is 7094

10. Kathy & Chip (dh) cabin 2580

11. Jen, Jeff (dh), DD1 (Sophia, 4.5 years) and DD2 (Evie, 2 years old)

12. Tracey, Zoe (dd) 11, Jackie and (dd) 5 Sophie who will both (kids) be celebrating their birthdays on the ship! cabin 2108

13. Crystal Connors Chris Connors, Lane (ds 14) cheyenne (dd 12) Stateroom 6612

14. Debra Padgett and Paul Padgett stateroom 6614

Group 2 Minnie Mouse

1. Crystal Connors, Chris, Lane (ds 14) Cheyenne (dd 12) room 6612

2. Debra and Paul room 6614

3. Dawn and Jonathan, Connor (ds 4), Tommy (ds) 13, room #

4. Bonnie and Rich (grandparents), room 6583

5. Dana, Brendan (dh) Kaylie (12) Patrick (10) Cabin # 8024

6. Amanda, James (dh), Lexi (dd 5)

7. Mom, Luke (13), Catie (10), Rhett (9) cabin # TBD

8. Deanna, Ben (dh) Caden (ds) (4) cabin #tbd

9. Cortney and Nessi, cabin #TBD

10. Kevin & Sue both adults cabin #TBD

11. Robert & Tina both adults cabin #TBD

12. Kristin, Dan, Leah (dd 11) Cabin # 6019

13. Kaybeth, John, Nyla (dd 6), Jacob (ds 4) Cabin TBD

14. Melissa, Arlin, Westin (ds 10), Eastin (ds 8) Cabin TBD

MIXOLOGY

1 Dolores Gifford 7136
2 Brian Gifford 7136
3 Mari Mannisto 7516
4 Mark Mannisto 7516
5 Andrea Proc 5009
6 Paul Hallenbeck 7572
7 Steph Hallenbeck 7572
8 Allison Gardner 2620
9 Keith Gardner 2620
10 Chris Matalvalge 7124
11 Shelly Matalvalge 7124
12 Mark Irwin 7126
13 Sheli Irwin 7126
14 Steve Parra 6078
15 Claudette McDonald tbd
16 James McDonald tbd
17 Dawn Holland tbd
18 Jonathan Holland tbd
19 Paul Bent 6080
20 Amy Bent 6080
21 Mary-Margaret Sykes McKinney TBD
22 Robert McGinty 8542
23 Tina McGinty 8542

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I can start the FE list... and add as we go along...

FE LIST Groups will consist of no more than 15 cabins each, each will be named. If you would like to participate in more than one group, let Dolores know.

Please provide names of people in your cabin, ages of children and if they are a boy or girl (some names can be either :-) ) , cabin number, allergies to foods (in case someone is giving food as a gift).

LAST DAY TO JOIN THE FE IS MARCH 1, 2015! THIS SHOULD GIVE PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE ITEMS. IF THERE IS INTEREST, LATE COMERS, I WILL KEEP/ MAKE THE LATECOMER LIST AS WELL.

GROUP 1 MICKEY (as of 9/17/14)

1. Dolores, Brian (dh), Ally (dd 13) (walnut allergy) 7136

2. Mari, Mark (dh), Ben (ds 14), Kira (dd 11)

3. Alison, Keith (DH) and Sam (DS 6)

4. Reenie, Cheryl, Nancy all adults 7132

5. Lindsay, DH (Dan) and our Sophia (dd 6) and Olivia (dd 6)

6. Kristin, Dan (dh), and Leah (dd) 11. Cabin 6019.

7. Vicki and Richard (both adults) Cabin 6321.

8. Dorothy (grandmother) and David (adult) Cabin 6323.

9. Deidre, Jeff & Grayson (ds) 11. cabin is 7094

10. Kathy & Chip (dh) cabin 2580

11. Jen, Jeff (dh), DD1 (Sophia, 4.5 years) and DD2 (Evie, 2 years old)

12. Tracey, Zoe (dd) 11, Jackie and (dd) 5 Sophie who will both (kids) be celebrating their birthdays on the ship! cabin 2108

13. Crystal Connors Chris Connors, Lane (ds 14) cheyenne (dd 12) Stateroom 6612

14. Debra Padgett and Paul Padgett stateroom 6614

Group 2 Minnie Mouse

1. Crystal Connors, Chris, Lane (ds 14) Cheyenne (dd 12) room 6612

2. Debra and Paul room 6614

3. Dawn and Jonathan, Connor (ds 4), Tommy (ds) 13, room #

4. Bonnie and Rich (grandparents), room 6583

5. Dana, Brendan (dh) Kaylie (12) Patrick (10) Cabin # 8024

6. Amanda, James (dh), Lexi (dd 5)

7. Mom, Luke (13), Catie (10), Rhett (9) cabin # TBD

8. Deanna, Ben (dh) Caden (ds) (4) cabin #tbd

9. Cortney and Nessi, cabin #TBD

10. Kevin & Sue both adults cabin #TBD

11. Robert & Tina both adults cabin #TBD

12. Kristin, Dan, Leah (dd 11) Cabin # 6019

13. Kaybeth, John, Nyla (dd 6), Jacob (ds 4) Cabin TBD

14. Melissa, Arlin, Westin (ds 10), Eastin (ds 8) Cabin TBD

MIXOLOGY

1 Dolores Gifford 7136
2 Brian Gifford 7136
3 Mari Mannisto 7516
4 Mark Mannisto 7516
5 Andrea Proc 5009
6 Paul Hallenbeck 7572
7 Steph Hallenbeck 7572
8 Allison Gardner 2620
9 Keith Gardner 2620
10 Chris Matalvalge 7124
11 Shelly Matalvalge 7124
12 Mark Irwin 7126
13 Sheli Irwin 7126
14 Steve Parra 6078
15 Claudette McDonald tbd
16 James McDonald tbd
17 Dawn Holland tbd
18 Jonathan Holland tbd
19 Paul Bent 6080
20 Amy Bent 6080
21 Mary-Margaret Sykes McKinney TBD
22 Robert McGinty 8542
23 Tina McGinty 8542

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Cyndi and Mike Pendley 6532 I would like to participate in the Fish Extenders if it is not too late. Thanks.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly enough time to plan a latecomers FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).
Doc..I can keep track of the late comers FE but I need to know how and where to start the thread...I want to do it correctly. Thanks.

The best way at this time, is to just start it right here, right now in this thread. You can just list those who have already commented recently and then confirm that they are still interested.

Thanks for offering to do this! :)

FLSunshineGirl,

For the FE list, you'll want the stateroom number, names of people in the room, ages of children, any allergies, and celebrations or other special notes. If you need any help, you can send me a message.

I'm definitely still interested. We don't have our cabin number yet as we've booked a guarantee balcony. But there are 3 of us. Myself, my hubby and our son Zach 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter