Magic 7 day April 26, 2015

If it's possible, we'd like to do mixology if there's room. Bill and Stacey Gabbert, room 2142.

Just wondering about what prior Disney Cruise Line returning cruisers received in their cabin as a gift. On our second cruise (2012) we were given a DCL backpack, some snack items and stickers. What did you get?

Lately not much, they went from the backbag to a shoulder bag. They are tan in color with a trim reflecting the level you are. We are Platinum so our trim was black. There was only a travel umbrella in ours. That was it!

Just to let everyone know the mixology class is full...Bill & Stacy your name might be added...I'll post again if not :)

Hi all!! We are Bill and Donna from PA. We will be traveling with our daughters, ages 7 & 5. They have no clue and we aren't sure when we will tell them. This will be our first cruise ever and we are super excited. We don't have a room yet as we booked VGT on Feb 25th.

Hi all!! We are Bill and Donna from PA. We will be traveling with our daughters, ages 7 & 5. They have no clue and we aren't sure when we will tell them. This will be our first cruise ever and we are super excited. We don't have a room yet as we booked VGT on Feb 25th.
Go to youtube and you can get some ideals on how and when you tell them! Just remember to record it!

Hey BTW all! The next Avenger movie will be playing at midnight 5/1/2015. That is after the Cinderalla movie in the Walt Disney Theater and Pirate Night with fireworks and a buffet! Looking forward.... only 41 days till the cruise!

Hey BTW all! The next Avenger movie will be playing at midnight 5/1/2015. That is after the Cinderalla movie in the Walt Disney Theater and Pirate Night with fireworks and a buffet! Looking forward.... only 41 days till the cruise!
I called DCL this morning, and she greeted me with "how exciting, only 41 more days." Yay!

Any hockey fans out there? Do you plan to wear your jersey for the first photo prior to boarding the Magic?

Hi! We have booked our first ever disney cruise! We are traveling with our daughter Aisley(5) myself(Kylie 25) and my husband(David 30). This is our first ever disney cruise and would like to join a FE group of at all possible. We are in stateroom 8038.

Hello everyone. We've been thinking about doing this cruise and finally booked today. I have added our information to the FE list.

hey all just found this group so glad to see so many people on the boat! this is our first cruise ever!! we have myself Clara husband Jason and son (4) Carsten looking to meet great people and have an amazing family vacation. we are from WNY about an hour south of Buffalo

Good afternoon...

Great to see all the new people!! If there are any questions about Fish extenders... do a search here on DISboards... there is a wealth of info here!

I will post the meet and greet as soon as DCL gives me the time and place.

I have definitely had enough of winter... can't wait for the cruise

just found everything here lol is it possible to still join the FE?

Hi Everyone!

DH and I just booked for our second Disney cruise, and I just today discovered this wonderful fish extenders group! We are definitely interested in participating, but as we booked so late, I wasn't sure if there was still room. If so, how do we go about getting on a list? I don't have a room number yet, but can add that as soon as we do.

Thanks, and hope to see everyone there!

*Edit: Wanted to add, the names of the people in the cabin are James, Amanda, Susan & Aria. Aria will turn 2 on this trip - the rest are adults.

Last edited:
Hi All!!! My family and I just booked this cruise and are super excited! My husband and I will be celebrating our 9th anniversary and decided to bring the kids along LOL! I wanted to see if anyone can help me so that we could be a part of a FE group?

Thanks!
Yvette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter