Magic 7 day April 26, 2015

hi...just wondering how often people check the forum...I cant send a personal message to Dolores because i'm too new....if someone could contact me I'd appreciate it...I would like to get on board for the fish extender fun...thanks

Good morning, I apologize that I haven't checked in here in a bit. I can PM you if you want. I can help you find the thread to your fantasy cruise... really just like you found this one. I am surprised there isn't one for the Fantasy? All the ships have them, just depends on who is sailing and gets it going. If you would like to join ours, let me or Mari know. I posted the current list of participants on thread #7. Welcome aboard.

HI DOLORES...I would like to join the list for the fish extenders...I cant PM you since I'm too new and do not have 10 posts yet...I also found the fantasy FE group and robin has already set me up so I'm good to go on that cruise... please add us to the list...
3 adults no kids...
Reenie
Cheryl
Nancy
let me know if you need anymore info...thanks...

HI DOLORES...I would like to join the list for the fish extenders...I cant PM you since I'm too new and do not have 10 posts yet...I also found the fantasy FE group and robin has already set me up so I'm good to go on that cruise... please add us to the list...
3 adults no kids...
Reenie
Cheryl
Nancy
let me know if you need anymore info...thanks...

YAY!!! :cheer2: More people in the FE group, lol. I will add your names to the list... at some point you will need to email me your cabin number, and possibly a cell number. Are you guys interested in the mixology class? I think we need like 20 people minimum and it is somewhere in the $25 each range... More to follow...
djgiffordrn@aol.com

I'm so excited about the mixology class! I hope enough people sign up! Reenie, I'm so excited that you are joining the FE as well! pirate:

Hi everyone! We would like to join the FE. It will be two of us, Kathy (me) and Chip (DH). Please add us to the list! We will not be signing up for the mixology class. We are looking forward to another great cruise!

Hi. I hope I'm doing this right. We are cruising for the first time and I saw on a blog about the fish extenders. I would like to participate as well. I want to keep this a secret from my son and husband though and create a little more "magic" for them. OK, there is myself - Deidre, my husband - Jeff and our son - Grayson who is 11. We live in the Raleigh NC area. Our cabin is 7094. If you need more information, let me know! So so excited!!

Welcome Deidre! I will add you to the list.... Are you and your husband interested in the mixology?

We are also planning a meet and greet onboard, 2 pm embarkation day, lounge to be announced.

There are 10 cabins/ families confirmed.... Please check post #7... The mixology class will be requested on a sea day at 3 pm. The cost is $20 pp. I will need first and last names and cabin number. The fee gets charged to your room. Keep in mind if you don't attend, after confirming that you want to go, you will still be charged

I think my post got overlooked and I just want to be sure we are added to the Fish Extender list. We are in cabin 2580. There are just the 2 of us - Kathy (me) and DH Chip. We will not be doing the mixology. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the meet and greet!

We just booked this cruise tonight! Woo-hoo! :yay: Don't know our room yet because we did Guarantee.

It'll be me (Bethany), my husband Isaac, DS 7, and DS 5. Not sure if we're going to do Fish Extenders or not... finding the gifts seems like a lot of pressure even though it'd be fun!

We're Floridians now but I grew up in the Midwest and he in New England. This cruise will be a combo celebration: he's a tax accountant so we'll celebrate the end of tax season, and DS 5 (what he'll be then) has a birthday in April and I have a birthday in May.

I look forward to meeting everyone! Where/when will we do the board meet and greet on the ship?

Hello! Yay, we just booked this cruise! We'll be traveling during our 8 year anniversary, so very exciting for us. It'll be me (Jen), hubby (Jeff), and DD1 (Sophia, 4.5 years) and DD2 (Evie, 2 years old). We'd like to join the Fish Extender, too! :cloud9:

Hi everyone! We would like to join the FE. It will be two of us, Kathy (me) and Chip (DH). Please add us to the list! We will not be signing up for the mixology class. We are looking forward to another great cruise!
HI Kathy! I have passed your information on to Dolores! Welcome to the group! I'm so excited! I'm going to have start checking my FE stuff to make sure I have enough of everything, lol!

Hello! Yay, we just booked this cruise! We'll be traveling during our 8 year anniversary, so very exciting for us. It'll be me (Jen), hubby (Jeff), and DD1 (Sophia, 4.5 years) and DD2 (Evie, 2 years old). We'd like to join the Fish Extender, too! :cloud9:
Welcome Jen and Jeff and girls! More and more people! Happy Anniversary! It's our 20th anniversary on the 28th and we have a couple of others celebrating anniversaries too! We will have to have a celebratory drink together!

We just booked this cruise tonight! Woo-hoo! :yay: Don't know our room yet because we did Guarantee.

It'll be me (Bethany), my husband Isaac, DS 7, and DS 5. Not sure if we're going to do Fish Extenders or not... finding the gifts seems like a lot of pressure even though it'd be fun!

We're Floridians now but I grew up in the Midwest and he in New England. This cruise will be a combo celebration: he's a tax accountant so we'll celebrate the end of tax season, and DS 5 (what he'll be then) has a birthday in April and I have a birthday in May.

I look forward to meeting everyone! Where/when will we do the board meet and greet on the ship?
HI Bethany and Isaac! Welcome to the group! This is our second cruise but our first time doing the Fish Extender. It hasn't been too much work as we have found some great deals at Michaels and the Dollar Stores! If you want to join you will need to let us know before March 1st. That is the deadline so we have time to plan gifts :idea:

:welcome: to all of our new members! :sail:We are getting closer. Not all of our info is posted here. We have a couple of google docs going that Dolores edits for us. If you send me or her a pm with your email can send them to you as we update. SO far we are up to 12 or 13 cabins for the Fish Extender. The deadline to sign up is March 1st. We are also planning a mixology class for one of the sea days so please let us know if you are interested in that!
My e-mail is mannisto75@hotmail.com

:welcome: to all of our new members! :sail:We are getting closer. Not all of our info is posted here. We have a couple of google docs going that Dolores edits for us. If you send me or her a pm with your email can send them to you as we update. SO far we are up to 12 or 13 cabins for the Fish Extender. The deadline to sign up is March 1st. We are also planning a mixology class for one of the sea days so please let us know if you are interested in that!
My e-mail is mannisto75@hotmail.com

Great, thank you! And almost happy anniversary to you, too! A celebratory drink would be wonderful!
I will send you an e-mail in my moment for the fish extender. Thanks so much!

Welcome newcomers!!!!! always a thrill to have more join the group....
:welcome::jumping1::jumping2:

I will update the FE list which is located in post #7.... Please feel free to email me DJGIFFORDRN@aol.com

We are from NH... (hubby originally from Maryland)... I am originally from the Northshore of MA

The meet and greet is planned for 2 pm on embarkation day, location TBD. The mixology class for our group is $20 pp and gets charged to your onboard account. We will need a head count about a month before the cruise. The plan is for a sea day in the afternoon.

Dolores

Not too sure about the new format for the boards... I can't reply easily and it takes forever to post... but the boards look great, lol.

Welcome everyone.... love having new people join in. I will update the list noted in post #7 with the new people that want to join in the FE exchange.

The meet and greet will be at 2 pm on embarkation day with the lounge TBD. There is also a mixology class that we are planning for our group to be held on a sea day in the afternoon. The fee is $20 pp, adults only and will be charge to your onboard account. Cut off for joining in will be April 1st.

Again, welcome... and feel free to email me at DJGIFFORDRN@aol.com with any questions... I am trying to check in here more frequently and between Mari and I, I think we will catch up and stay caught up, lol.
Mari and I are doing the organizing of the fun....

Dolores

Not too sure about the new format for the boards... I can't reply easily and it takes forever to post... but the boards look great, lol.

Welcome everyone.... love having new people join in. I will update the list noted in post #7 with the new people that want to join in the FE exchange.

The meet and greet will be at 2 pm on embarkation day with the lounge TBD. There is also a mixology class that we are planning for our group to be held on a sea day in the afternoon. The fee is $20 pp, adults only and will be charge to your onboard account. Cut off for joining in will be April 1st.

Again, welcome... and feel free to email me at DJGIFFORDRN@aol.com with any questions... I am trying to check in here more frequently and between Mari and I, I think we will catch up and stay caught up, lol.
Mari and I are doing the organizing of the fun....

Dolores

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter