Magic 7 day April 26, 2015

I can start the FE list... and add as we go along...

FE LIST Groups will consist of no more than 15 cabins each, each will be named. If you would like to participate in more than one group, let Dolores know.

Please provide names of people in your cabin, ages of children and if they are a boy or girl (some names can be either :-) ) , cabin number, allergies to foods (in case someone is giving food as a gift).

LAST DAY TO JOIN THE FE IS MARCH 1, 2015! THIS SHOULD GIVE PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE ITEMS. IF THERE IS INTEREST, LATE COMERS, I WILL KEEP/ MAKE THE LATECOMER LIST AS WELL.

GROUP 1 MICKEY (as of 9/17/14)

1. Dolores, Brian (dh), Ally (dd 13) (walnut allergy) 7136

2. Mari, Mark (dh), Ben (ds 14), Kira (dd 11)

3. Alison, Keith (DH) and Sam (DS 6)

4. Stephanie and Paul (dh)

5. Reenie, Cheryl, Nancy all adults 7132

6. Lindsay, DH (Dan) and our Sophia (dd 6) and Olivia (dd 6)

7. Kristin, Dan (dh), and Leah (dd) 11. Cabin 6019.

8. Vicki and Richard (both adults) Cabin 6321.

9. Dorothy (grandmother) and David (adult) Cabin 6323.

10. Deidre, Jeff & Grayson (ds) 11. cabin is 7094

11. Kathy & Chip (dh) cabin 2580

12. Jen, Jeff (dh), DD1 (Sophia, 4.5 years) and DD2 (Evie, 2 years old)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
This will be our first cruise with Disney and we want to son up for FE. Dawn and Jonathan are 37, Tommy 13 and Connor is 4.

We are so excited about out first Disney cruise experience!! We would love suggestions from veteran cruisers. Defiantly want to sign up for the FE. Just picked up the stuff today to make out door hanger. My husband and I are 37 and we have two boys 4 and 13. Looking forward to setting sail!

YAY!!! :cheer2: More people in the FE group, lol. I will add your names to the list... at some point you will need to email me your cabin number, and possibly a cell number. Are you guys interested in the mixology class? I think we need like 20 people minimum and it is somewhere in the $25 each range... More to follow...
djgiffordrn@aol.com
What is a mixology class?

Hi! I would like to sign up for the FE please! It will be me (Amanda) my DH (James) and our DD (Lexi, 5). We have never done a cruise before, and I still don't 100% understand how the FE works, so any help would be SO helpful! So excited!

Hello! So my sister is going on this cruise as a surprise but i would love to set her up for FE! It is a huge surprise gift for her! She is completing Police Academy in March and then shes off to see mickey with you all! Please let me know where i set up their information to participate! :)

This is our second disney cruise. I am interested in being in a FE group. It will be myself, my husband and four year old son. Please let me know the details :)
Our room is Guaranteed so we don't have the official room number as of yet.
We would also be interested in the mixology class.

Please add us. This is our 2nd cruise on the Magic.

MM (mom), Luke (13), Catie (10) & Rhett (9). We have an outside guarantee booked so no room number yet. Will update as soon as they assign it.

To those new people, please provide names, ages of each child, cabin number or a TBD.... to be added to the list.

The Mixology is a group of adults that pay $25 to play with alcohol and mixing yummy drinks... it is alot of fun. Once you agree to sign up names of adults, first and last names, and cabin number. I am making the arrangements with the cruiseline for this... they will charge your room, no money up front... but you have to pay even if you don't show up....

"Plegged" I will need your names...

Monday is March 2 lol, :-)

There are currently 9 cabins in group 2... we could possibly take a few from group 1 and put into group 2?? I also added a mixology tab to the Google doc....

Dolores, I don't mind the two groups being split in two. We are willing to go to group 2 if you need volunteers. It looks like there are a "few" more boys closer to Grayson's age in that group.

Greetings & salutations! My wife & I just booked and paid for our cruise today! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. The last time, we did the Eastern Caribbean tour, so this time we'll do the Western Caribbean tour. I was pleasant surprised that the one excursion we most wanted was still available this late. We're working with our travel agent on another excursion.

We did the Fish Extender on our last cruise and had a wonderful time! We'd very much like to participate again for this cruise. Here is our information:

Me: Kevin
Wife: Sue
Cabin: TBD (we do know it's an oceanview stateroom)

To those new people, please provide names, ages of each child, cabin number or a TBD.... to be added to the list.

The Mixology is a group of adults that pay $25 to play with alcohol and mixing yummy drinks... it is alot of fun. Once you agree to sign up names of adults, first and last names, and cabin number. I am making the arrangements with the cruiseline for this... they will charge your room, no money up front... but you have to pay even if you don't show up....

"Plegged" I will need your names...
Ben
Deanna
Caden Boy 4
Room TBD

Hello, my DW and I are in the final planning stages to book our trip for this cruise. We have done the FE on other Disney ships and will be interested in doing so on this trip if it is still available. No children on this trip as they are grown. If it is still available please let me know. Thanks

Welcome newcomers!!!!! always a thrill to have more join the group....
:welcome::jumping1::jumping2:

I will update the FE list which is located in post #7.... Please feel free to email me DJGIFFORDRN@aol.com

We are from NH... (hubby originally from Maryland)... I am originally from the Northshore of MA

The meet and greet is planned for 2 pm on embarkation day, location TBD. The mixology class for our group is $20 pp and gets charged to your onboard account. We will need a head count about a month before the cruise. The plan is for a sea day in the afternoon.

Dolores
The mixology class is great! We did it on the Fantasy and had a blast! Hopefully we can join the group and the class too.

I could use some help regarding Formal Night & Semi-formal Night on the cruise.

First, what nights are they? I've tried to find the information on the DCL site but to no avail.

Also, does anyone know the dining rotation schedule. For both Formal Night & Semi-formal Night, I'd prefer to not wind up in Animator's Palate, if possible. I just don't know what dining rotation schedule to request to reach those goals.

Thanks!

H,
We just book our first Disney Cruise and we just found this web site. So I am totally new. Is this FE free? What type of gifts do we bring?
Kaybeth and John and our daughter Nyla 6 and Jacob 4 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter