• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic 3/20/16

I just found this blog and will be traveling with my family on this cruise. I would love to join in on the fish extender gift giving. As this is a family trip we will be in 2 cabins and a total of 6 of us traveling including my 4 year old granddaughter. This will be my 3rd cruise and countless trips to Walt Disney World. Most recently we attended the annual Star Wars Days for the last several years. Even though I have been on 2 other cruises I never knew how to get started participating in the fish extender. Hopefully this is will get me counted in. Please let me know what else is needed and if I need to contact someone via email? Thanks Denise

Well I have closed group one, all agreed on 10 cabins, starting group #2....Who is interested in Joining please email me: hannahmama007@gmail.com Last name, First name of all in cabin, ages of Children, favorite color and character! :)

Hello to all!!! I would scream if I could, I booked our 6th DC a few minutes ago, super exited, somebody fill me in as far as FE, meet etc. My other cruises have been 7 nights, in this one we are going with another family that is traveling for the first time, and the husband is a "non cruise person" as he said, so my friend had to go troughs a lot to convince him and hopefully hook him up on this! So pretty much we are jumping in their trip and we are so happy!!! we are my DH, myself and my DD 11 years old. I am so rusted, I don't remember how to do the emojis or the timer, will work on it tonight!!!!

Last edited:

I Used myvacationcountdown.com. It will give you instructions. Then I used the one for message boards. Copy and paste and you're done. Let me know if you need any help.

I Used myvacationcountdown.com. It will give you instructions. Then I used the one for message boards. Copy and paste and you're done. Let me know if you need any help.
Thank you very much! I had been crazy with work, definetily looking forward to our cruise!!

You're welcome! We are very excited as well. This will be our first time on the Magic! We would love to meet up, if anyone is interested.

Tina

Well I already sent our info to hannamamma hoping that is not late to join the FE. Very exited to meet all, any SOCCER players in the group? Both girls play competitive soccer

Hello again, so we did not make it to the FE group this time, we were late! but I sent a request to the Facebook page, I'm not sure who is the moderator there.

Hello! :) I think we will skip the FE this time around. Hope all who joins has a great time. It's so exciting to come back to your room and find a surprise waiting for you! Our DS plays soccer. Does anyone else have late dining?

Tina

Last edited:
Hi everyone! This is our 7th Disney cruise and first time on the Magic! We are bringing a family of 1st timers and so excited for them to experience Disney cruising! Our family is DD13, DD10, and DD8. My 2 oldest are year-around swimmers and my youngest plays travel soccer. We have main dining. Hope to meet some follow DISers on board!

That's exciting that you will be able to show them the ropes! Wow you guys must stay pretty busy. You really need this vacation! :thumbsup2

Tina

We are from Leesburg, VA near DC and we decided to fly this time. We are coming down the Friday night before the cruise and going to Disney World for a few days. What about you?

Oh my gosh! We live about 20 minutes from Leesburg Doodledogs. Staying at Saratoga Springs Saturday before the cruise and 2 days after the cruise. We are driving.

Wow! You are close! What city do you live in Retroloco? We are staying at Grand Flordian Villas the 2 days before.

Wow! You are close! What city do you live in Retroloco? We are staying at Grand Flordian Villas the 2 days before.

I just sent you a message. Oooh GF is lovely! We should arrive Saturday early afternoon. Maybe hit up Magic Kingdom Saturday evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter