Magic 3/20/16

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
Let's start this thread. Disney Magic 3/20/16

@ckmagic I've started the thread. And I'll do the link request.

It's in your hands, once the link is posted.

Anyone interested in a Fish extender group????

I will take charge, BUT I cannot do spreadsheets. So email me at ud1969@yahoo,com with names AGES M OR F color pref, favorite character. or post it here and I will pick it up. Sorry I have no other way, not proficient I will keep a master list and email any joiners. Hopefully someone else will cone along and tale over, for now email me and I will start.

ckmagic, A moment ago Edit Report

Last edited:

I've edited @IrishCowboy's post for the 2016 Magic links and added this one to the front page so that folks looking for this cruise can find it easily.

Thanks so much for your help, @PrincessShmoo!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

So here is the question, who is taking charge of this bad boy? I dont know what I am doing, feel like a fool because I have no idea what I am doing, how do we do this?

So where is the link for said thread?
This is "said thread" for your cruise. :)

Please read my post above for how Fish Extenders are started. Anyone on the cruise can take charge of it. It may take a little bit of time for folks to find this thread as I just added it to the 2016 Magic Cruise Meets thread less than half an hour ago. :)

I appreciate it. I have never done this before, and all I was trying to do, as well as other folks is get a thread started. Thanks for your help.

I appreciate it. I have never done this before, and all I was trying to do, as well as other folks is get a thread started. Thanks for your help.
You're very welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can help with anything else!

I will take charge, BUT I cannot do spreadsheets. So email me at ud1969@yahoo,com with names AGES M OR F color pref, favorite character. or post it here and I will pick it up. Sorry I have no other way, not proficient I will keep a master list and email any joiners. Hopefully someone else will cone along and tale over, for now email me and I will start.

It's also possible, for those who don't want to post what they might consider sensitive, personal information on an open forum, to communicate privately with you. As long as both the sender and the recipient have at least 10 posts here on the DISboards, you can have a "conversation". Any discussions during a conversation are private to those people designated. To start a conversation, just click on the avatar of the person you want to converse with and then on "Start a new conversation". You can converse with up to 20 members at a time in a conversation.

Hi all - I just booked my airfare (that was painful!) so I guess we're officially committed to this cruise!!

This will be our 7th Disney cruise. We are from Northern California... me and DH, and kids DS 16 and DD 13.

Hi! We just booked this cruise! Yippee! It's me, my DD 14 and DS 12, as well as my sister and fam in another room. It will be my sister's first FE experience. I have a feeling I will be doing all the "doing" for her. LOL!

@Hannahmama007 - I will email you our info to join the FE fun. Thanks for organizing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter