Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Hi Lynnie! Just joined your report! I have a lot to catch up on so I will check back in later!:thumbsup2

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: OMG Lynn, your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your mom reminds me of Marg Helgenberger from CSI...

<<smacks self in head :faint: >> That's who she reminds me of! And yes Lynn, I know I posted at 2 ish yesterday... patience girl, patience! :rotfl:

Okay, you asked for it... this might take a while, so go grab yourself a coffee or something... no, that's okay, I'll wait...:rolleyes1 All set? Okay, here goes...
First of all, I loved all the pics, these are just a few that really stood out for me.

In post #712 I love #1 and 2 a lot too. I like #15 a bit more than #16 'cause I'm partial to black and white pics for weddings, plus I like the hair on your shoulder better too! :thumbsup2 I really like #22 too in black and white... are we seing a trend here!? I like #24 too... and it's not in black and white!

In post #713 I like the soft border of #5 and absolutely love #12!

In post #714 I like you two girls in #7, #12 with the water in black and white (here we go again!)

In post #715 I like #1 and #16 (yes, another black and white) :lmao:

In post #721 I like #1, #10 (the boys look like they're having a good time :cool1: ) and #12

Post #757 Love the flower shot #6, great shot of Lisa (#12) and your Dad (#13) and of Marg Helgenberger... I mean your Mom (#14) :lmao:

Post #760... boy which to pick??? I'll start with #3, #6 and #8, #12 (except Lisa's hair was bugging me so I took it out, see below) and #13. I like #17 with your mom/Marg in the background. I like #25, 'cause you look like you're saying,"I'm just going to my wedding, but look at these flowers!"

balcony.jpg

Post #761 I like #2, #8 and #9 (but I never like seeing the photographer in the picture, so I took Randy out) I like #14 of the sign (I think that's Randy's shadow so I took it out too) I liked #15 but the shadows were driving me nuts and I really wanted it in black and white like the previous one so... I love the way you look in #18 (here comes the bride!) and #21, the way Tim looks (and is looking at you) is great! And your mom having fun (#23) is priceless.

reflex1.jpg

reflex2.jpg

sign.jpg

sign2.jpg

Post #763. The expressions on you and your Dad's face in #2 is wonderful. Love the flower shot in #3. The facial expressions on #4 and #5. #20 and #21, saying your vows are wonderful.

Post #764. Love #2, putting the ring on. In #9, your eyes are all for Tim, just like a bride who's in love should be... love it. :lovestruc

Post #766 I like #3 too, and I don't think your face is messed up! I love the candid moment in #12 where you have your hands in your face. Great! Same with #13. I gotta know, what's your mom doing to Lisa on the right hand side of #18? Looks like they're having fun though. You and Matt look adorable in #20

Post #768 I like #8 where you're kissing your Dad. The socks were really bad... (#9) so I put her shoes back on. Love #11, pointing out the hidden Mickey.

group.jpg

Post #769 Tough choice between #1 and #2. I couldn't decide if I wanted the cake or you guys in focus. So as usual I went with the black and white one! :goodvibes

Post #770 I like #9, #12... both black and white of course! :goodvibes

Post #776 Good shot of Tim in #3. Were you looking at your SIL's socks in #4? I like your Mom in #10. Getting made up in #14.

Post #778 You're just having way too much fun in #1! Like #4 of course. #10 of the boys being boys. #18 with the petals is awesome!

Post #779 I get #1!!! ::yes:: Cool! I love #7 and #9. And don't you dare make me pick between #12 to #18... but #19 certainly does stand out! :worship:

Post #780 I love #1 and #2, #4 and #5... and the expression on your face in #6! Yup, he's yours all right! I really like #7 too. And #8. I like you on the bridge in #15 and the two of you in #18.

Post #783 #3 is nice. Another nice one of Tim in #9. I like #13 on the beach.

Post #784 I like the flowers in the foreground in #1 and the sepia tone in #2. I love the soft edges in #4 and how relaxed and happy you both look in #8

Post #786 Who couldn't love the famous #5 with the red background? I like the way you're reflected in the window behind Tim in #8. Love #9. #12 is a nice shot of the two of you. Liked the car window shot in #19 but didn't like Randy in it so just cropped him out.

car.jpg

Phew! :faint: Like I said before though, love all the shots, but just had to comment on these ones. :goodvibes

Hi Lynnie! Just joined your report! I have a lot to catch up on so I will check back in later!:thumbsup2

Hi!!!!! i hope you enjoy it..it's not done yet.
<<smacks self in head :faint: >> That's who she reminds me of! And yes Lynn, I know I posted at 2 ish yesterday... patience girl, patience! :rotfl:

HAHA your review is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!! How ddi you put her shoes back on LOL!!!!!! Thank you so much,ahh I love it...now I can put the picture up lol.

haha thank you!!

Lynn I finally have read your whole thread whew! Wow your wedding was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love your dress, pictures, video everything really. I am
wondering what wedding package you choose?????????

Just wanted to say WOW!! Everything looked great, you looked stunning, your husband looked amazing! Oh my what can I say that everyone else has not... I'll say it in spanish Esta todo Bello!! :rotfl: Had to say something in another language cause I am in wow by everything I saw..

Translation = Everything is just Beautiful :goodvibes

HAHA your review is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!! How ddi you put her shoes back on LOL!!!!!! Thank you so much,ahh I love it...now I can put the picture up lol.

Glad you liked it. I've been doing photo manipulation for a long time now, so putting her shoes back on wasn't too hard. If you want a high res one done for you, just pm me. :goodvibes

:worship: Oh, how wonderful! You should really take up that offer of putting the shoes back on SIL in your high-res family photo, Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding at Disney World: Perfect
Honeymoon at Disney World: Fantastic
Pictures by Randy: Doesn't Get Any Better
Putting Shoes BACK on SIL: Priceless :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hey just wanted to update you all and tell you that Stan sent me my video online to proof...I love it!!! As soon as it is up on his site I will let you know :)

I will catch up with you all later..sorry with the delay,I've been busy with the reception which is stressing me out BTw..it's really annoying.

We will never measure up to your TR!

Oh, when I say we, I mean Val, who is actually getting married, aka Indy Bride, and myself, who pretends that it is all about me, until Val gently reminds me she is the Bride!

If she/we come close we will have done a Lynn-Worthy TR!!!

I hope we get to see pics of the home Reception!

We are never satisfied!! (again with the Royal We!) :happytv:

Lynn - I just caught up.

Your pictures are Spectacular! I am sure you will keep Randy in business for years to come.

I apologize if you have answered this before, but just curious: what was the timing of the wedding, the photos, reception, ect.

It certainly seems like Randy spent a lot of time with you taking pictures!

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us!:goodvibes

I read your post on Christina's PJ. Congrats on buying DVC :cloud9: Dreaming of the day I can own DVC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter