• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

I just adore before and after pics! I think it must make us all feel a little better as we stress over everything coming out beautiful!

I hadn't noticed your little purse before, it's awesome! Where did you get it?

And you're cat is too cute. :cutie:

yummmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast!! Forget the chocolate frosting, give me the chocolate chip pancakes!! And lots of crispy bacon!! :worship:

I just got caught up on your TR and Carrie your pictures are so beautiful in Japan!!! I love the ones in the garden and the squirrel! How come you can't guarentee him there for the rest of us brides?? :rotfl:

Thanks for extending your TR and I look forward to your reception and October TR's!

I know I am so behind everyone else... but can I also get a copy of your BEO? I am trying to plan my budget and I think it could be really helpful. :)

Carrie, would you also do this for me? Do you still have my email address if not I will PM you again? Thanks!!:cutie:

Wow I really need to contract Patricia the girl can work miracles!!!!:rotfl2: I'm jut kidding i love the before and after pics. The Japan pics are gorgeous.

Wow...I think I just got a stomachache from looking at all the frosting...
Your wedding china is so neat - and I still can't get over your wedding pictures, you really look like a princess! A Grace Kelly kind of princess!

Carrie, somehow I missed your Japan pictures. They are so beautiful. We got some shots with our bridal party there after our ceremony too and they are some of my favorite shots :cool1:

Hey, you lucked out we got our secret gift like 3 weeks after our wedding!

Carrie, somehow I missed your Japan pictures. They are so beautiful. We got some shots with our bridal party there after our ceremony too and they are some of my favorite shots :cool1:

Hey, you lucked out we got our secret gift like 3 weeks after our wedding!

Ok you and Carrie both mentioned secret gifts - you are killing me what is it???:rotfl: :confused3

Ohh I could eat that frosting all by myself!!! Yummy in my tummy. of course then I don't think I would fit into my gown but it would still be so worth it!! Love your Japan pictures!! Makes me want to get the Epcot photo shoot.

I just got caught up on your TR and Carrie your pictures are so beautiful in Japan!!! I love the ones in the garden and the squirrel! How come you can't guarentee him there for the rest of us brides??

After that picture was released, he got arrested for mooning the guests.

Thanks for extending your TR and I look forward to your reception and October TR's! Carrie, would you also do this for me? Do you still have my email address if not I will PM you again? Thanks!!:cutie:

Sure!

Ok you and Carrie both mentioned secret gifts - you are killing me what is it???:rotfl: :confused3

I'll tell you in the email - I don't want to spoil the surpise for anybody!

Carrie, somehow I missed your Japan pictures. They are so beautiful. We got some shots with our bridal party there after our ceremony too and they are some of my favorite shots :cool1: Hey, you lucked out we got our secret gift like 3 weeks after our wedding!

Ooh - I hope we get to see your Japan shots in your trippie soon!

Wow...I think I just got a stomachache from looking at all the frosting...Your wedding china is so neat - and I still can't get over your wedding pictures, you really look like a princess! A Grace Kelly kind of princess!

Oh wow - thanks! I love Grace Kelly! :cloud9:

Wow I really need to contract Patricia the girl can work miracles!!!!:rotfl2: I'm just kidding i love the before and after pics. The Japan pics are gorgeous.

:rotfl: It took a lot for me to post that horrific after picture, but it's all in the name of honest journalism...or something...

yummmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast!! Forget the chocolate frosting, give me the chocolate chip pancakes!! And lots of crispy bacon!! :worship:

What about chocolate-chip pancakes... with frosting on top!!! :faint: Dang, now I'm hungry again!

I just adore before and after pics! I think it must make us all feel a little better as we stress over everything coming out beautiful! I hadn't noticed your little purse before, it's awesome! Where did you get it?

eBay! For 5 bucks! I just searched for "silver purse"... :thumbsup2

Very cool wedding china, Carrie! :goodvibes

Glad you like it! Too bad it's so poorly made that I have to return at least half the items in every box we make. Kate Spade will be hearing from me...:mic:

mmmm frosting:hyper:

mmmm.... frosting!

:rotfl2:

Ohh I could eat that frosting all by myself!!! Yummy in my tummy. of course then I don't think I would fit into my gown but it would still be so worth it!! Love your Japan pictures!! Makes me want to get the Epcot photo shoot.

Oooh - that would be cool! Plus, you'd get to do a bunch of other countries. I'd love to see your pictures! :thumbsup2

Could I lick the bowl when you're done with that frosting?? :rotfl2:

...And the beaters AND the spoon! :rotfl:

Is your china from Bed Bath and Beyond? I love the blue set.

We also had a huge, lovely breakfast on our wedding china!

Coconut-chocolate chip pancakes!
IMG_6037.jpg

China sans gut-busting breakfast
GwinnettLaneCreme.jpg

GwinnettLaneBlue.jpg

ok aboutthese choc chip cocnut pancakes..recipe now please..thanks

ps- i love your before and after pics.. too bad your after pic is prolly the best worse pic you could find.. ive seen you without the roots or makeup and your perdy as can be. so there;)

OMG, I love your before and after! :rotfl2: Disney Does the Body Good! :thumbsup2

And how! The rest of the time I wander around looking like a well-fed version of Amy Winehouse!

Is your china from Bed Bath and Beyond? I love the blue set.

Yes! They don't have it in the stores, but you can register for it online. We registered for it at Macys and BBB. Neither one did any better at delivering non-defective pieces though....

You better drag this TR out, Missy! That's an order! ::cop: Oh wait, I guess it's Ma'am now! :rotfl:

Ma'am :eek: Where's the old lady smiley? :rotfl:

ok aboutthese choc chip coconut pancakes..recipe now please..thanks

1) Make a batch of batter according to the directions on the Bisquik box.
2) Dump in a whole mess o' chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
3) Try not to eat them straight from the sizzlin' hot frying pan.

aww shucks save a spoon for me please!! ::yes:: that choco frosting looks to die for!

:cutie:

Hooray for more! I want this TR to go on forever!! :goodvibes

Well that's easy enough - just keep posting pix of the Oh-Fish-All Mascot, Wazzo! :lmao: Wazzo at work. Wazzo at play. Wazzo resting after a long day of working hard and playing hard. Etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter