LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

Discussion in 'Completed trip reports and planning journals' started by lurkyloo, Feb 19, 2008.

1. NeverlandClub23

NeverlandClub23 DIS Veteran

Truly! :goodvibes

I do! My DIS Discovery Cove PJ. I haven't updated it in a week or so, though. I'm working on my invitations now so hopefully I can post those soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DeeCee735

DeeCee735 "How Do You Know of the Key?"

Hi Carrie,

It's me, Diane, from the pm earlier. I am reading through your PJ and see your invitations say "guests transported" etc. How did you transport everyone to and from different resort locations?

Thanks,

4. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

5. meajuly5

meajuly5 DIS Veteran

Good tip

6. lurkyloo

Oooh, in case I forgot to post how the MPIX prints turned out, I really liked them. In fact, to save money on framing, we painted our hall wall with magnetic paint, and then printed a bazillion wedding photos in different sizes through MPIX and put them up using rare-earth magnets. It's fun cuz now we can hang other art there and change it up whenever we want!

[​IMG]

7. meajuly5

meajuly5 DIS Veteran

Loving your reports and all the photos!

8. PookieB

PookieB DVC Dreaming

This is awesome! :goodvibes

9. lurkyloo

So glad to hear it! :goodvibes

Hey, thanks! :thumbsup2

10. Emma1987

Emma1987 DIS Veteran

I'm still going through your wedding report and I love it. I love all of the ideas I've gotten from your pictures. Hope you don't mind! :-)

11. aacvacation

aacvacation Mouseketeer

Gosh...I am just floored. What a perfect wedding and honeymoon.

...moving on to your anniversary! haha

12. lurkyloo

Not at all! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the report.

Thanks for the kind words! Hope the anniversary isn't a letdown... :teeth:

13. EleishebaNacht

EleishebaNacht Earning My Ears

I've just finished reading your PJ and TR. It took me a week, but it was worth it! :rotfl2:
    I actually stumbled upon some of your other work about Disney way before I ever joined DIS while scouring the internet for Disney wedding information. :surfweb:
    That website led me to your PassPorter book, which I downloaded and read from cover to cover.:coffee:
    There were some questions I still had, so I joined the DIS boards hoping to get more information. I found that and more. pixiedust:
    I started reading whatever looked interesting. One day I found your TR bumped to the top of the page and thought "Eh, why not? Could be interesting.":laughing:
    Imagine my surprised delight on recognizing some of the pictures to find that you were the genius behind the PassPorter wedding guide! :goodvibes:
    Not only do you have mad organizing skills but you're funny and humble and generous to boot! You are now one of my favorite people in the whole world! (Somewhere in the top 100, anyway) Thank you so much for everything you have done and continue to do! :worship:

14. lurkyloo

WOWZA! Well that was a real pick-me-up at the end of a long day—thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad you've found my book and trip reports helpful, and that you've found the DIS! The folks here are such a great resource and so supportive during wedding planning. :goodvibes