Luggage

My sister used pink fabric paint and outline her black luggage, she flys a lot and it still is on....doesn't look as bad as it sounds. Picked my mom up last nite...she came in from Tampa and her luggage had a blue tag on it (that could only be cut open) holding the zippers together, she thought at first that wasn't her luggage until we noticed they all had those tags. Our airport was also on HIGH security, you had to remove shoes and mom's friend had to loosen his belt! They said they didn't have to wait too long and it all the security went smooth.

I used white out to put my last name and phone number on the bottom plastic part of my rolling luggage. That and the flourescent pink luggage tags and I can tell it's mine :)

Anne

Anne

Hey, thanks again everybody. My DH has been making a list of all the great tips you've given us so we can keep it in mind when we go luggage shopping.:D

Tuesday Morning stores often have killer deals on quality luggage.

I prefer upright bags where the handle disappears into the bag, not on the outside.

Big, rollerblade type wheels are best.

Expandable bags are a plus.

When buying, take time to test all the zippers. Pull the luggage around the store to see if it feels right and test the pull out handle several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter