Luggage Tags and Backpack Tags -*Important* Please see post # 823 on P 55

Joanne -

I just found your thread and would LOVE some tags if you have a chance.

Luggage Tags:

We are staying at: Villas at Wilderness Lodge
We are: The Rogers Family
Travel Dates are April 28 - May 5
We are flying
(Any way that you can arrange this info will be great!)

Backpack tags:

1. Princess for Bella
2. Buzz & Woody for Zach
3. Pooh & Tigger for Alex (also his first trip!)
4. Mickey & Gang for Jennie

Stroller tag:

Mickey & Gang
The Rogers' Family Stroller

I know that we are only a week away from our trip, so if you don't have time to get this done I completely understand. I promise to do a much better job of looking around and planning for our next trip!

Thank you! Jennie

PS - where are you in England? We had the wonderful luck to get stationed at RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk for 3 years and loved every minute of our time there.

Heree you are
I hope I'm not too late
Have a great trip
Joanne
PS I live in the English Lake District (Cumbria) in the very north of England near Scotland

Rogers.gif

Bella.gif

Zach.gif

Jennie.gif

Rogersfamily.gif

Joanne!!

I sent you a PM but just wanted to post a huge

THANK YOU!!

Our tags are PERFECT! and they are certainly not too late, we don't leave until Tuesday.

Thanks again!! Have a magical day! :wizard:

Dear Joanne,
I have had to change the flight for our trip and I was wondering if you could change the flight # on both luggage tags. I greatly appreciate this. The new flight # is: 2534.

Thank you very much.:thanks:

Hi Joanne.
It really amazes me what people like you can do on a computer. could you possiblely if have time do me luggage tags for pop century, May 2nd to 16th one with the name Gillian and the other with Pauraic. i would also love backpack name tags if u can, whatever way you want, i dont mind.
I am extremely gratefull for your time, tanks a mill:goodvibes

Joanne,

We love the stuff you made for us and our two younger kids, but now our 20 month old grand daughter is getting to make the trip with us...so can I have a backpack tag for Alyssa? She is Mickey Mouse's best friend!

Thank you so much !

Nini

These are great!

We are going on a Disney Cruise on the Wonder.

Could I please get:

Backpack tag that says "This backpack belongs to Maggie" with Tinkerbell.
Backpack tag that says "This backpack belongs to Molly" with Tinkerbell.
A stroller tag that says "This stroller belongs to Will" with Mickey.

Thank you so much!

We are leaving the day after tomorrow for our cruise (barring we don't have swine flu ;)), so don't worry about making ours. I hope you see this before you start on them. I know I waited until the last minute. Sorry. :( Thanks anyway!

I would love to have an AKL luggage tag that says

We are off to AKL

One with Jared
One with Ganny
One with Stone
One with Susan

Is there a way to get the phone number on it without posting it on this board?

Thanks

Joanne,

I have found another one I like. Can I please get this with "This beachbag belongs to Ann" and the same for Kate on the back and no name on the front?

Becky.gif
[/IMG]

Can I also get this one for each of my cousins daughters, Maddy and Ellie Craig? On the front I would like "I'm going to WDW For the First Time" and on the back just the girls names. I don't know their dates or if they are flying.

Thanks for everything you have done for us to make this trip special.
Krista

Here you go
Will work on your later request asap
Hugs as always
Joanne

Ann-1.gif

Kate.gif

Maddie.gif

Ellie.gif
[/QUOTE]

Could I please get a blank mickey at the beach bag tag. Thank you

Could I please get we're cruising the Magic without a family name? Do you also have one for the Wonder? Also could I please get I'm crusing with the mouse backpack tag without a name. Thank you so much.

I would love two princess backpack tags....one for Katelyn Eaton and the other one for Karlee Eaton.

Could we also have luggage tags for the following families stayings at Coronado Springs and we are not flying.

Skinner's
Eaton's
Eckert's
Megan Lennon
LeCompte's

Thank you so much! This is so very sweet of you. :cloud9:

Jan

Beach mickey w/ minnie & pluto
""Pappernek's"
the back: this bag belongs to "Pappernek's"

Backpack:
Cars, lightning Mcqueen best friend
Andrew

Luggage tag
Mickey & Gang
Pappernek Family

Thank you

Hi Joanne!
I gave my mom her the luggage tags you made for our family trip last night and she just loved them! they were a huge hit. However, apparently my 23 year old brother thinks Stitch isnt manly enough for him so I was wondering if maybe i could get a new one for him? brothers!! His name is Dario and can it say that we are headed to WDW and this time could we make his character theme Beast? i think that oughta do it! haha! thanks so much for your hard work :flower3:

Hi
Love these if possible can you do the following for me
Post 594 Tinkerbell one
with the name Samantha

Post 557 Pop Century
on front August 8-15, 2009
and on back no flight
Striano Family
one with Dorothy
one with Peter
one with Samantha
one with Mike

Post 513 Caribbean Beach
on front August 2-8, 2009
and on back no flight
one with Dorothy
one with Peter
one with Samantha
one with Mike

Thank you so much
Dot

Hi!

Your luggage tags are great! You are such a saint to dis-ign these!

Could you please make me a few?

Stroller tag with princesses "This stroller belongs to the McKeown Family"

Luggage tag with Mickey/Minnie and friends or pooh and friends and McKeown Family (I'm not real picky)

Bag Tag with Mickey and Friends or Pooh and friends- This bag belongs to the McKeown Family

Thanks so much!

Could I may have 4 POp century luggage tags
JUne 7th

Angeline

Cory

Aaron

Morgan

Then 4 backpacks the same names with the whole mickey gang on it..

one with spiderman backpack Billy and
one with Mickey, donald, goofy on it: The Krosnicks

Thanks so much

I need AKL luggage tags. We are flying.

Henley Family
June 13-20, 2009

Thanks so much for doing this.

Savanah

how would you recommend printing these out? is there a way to get the front and back lined up? Thanks for your advice!

These tags are so cute! :love: Could you please make a stroller tag in blue or green for the Ranson Family with Pluto on it (He is my DS2's favorite character)? Thank you!

Sorry this has taken so long!!
Hugs
Joanne

Ranson.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter