Luggage Tags and Backpack Tags -*Important* Please see post # 823 on P 55

Hi, I hate to be a pest.

I love the backpack tag you did for Donna and Lenny (mickey and Gang), can you make one up for me that says MICHAEL?

And another that has disney Cars on it With Michael's name on it.

And can you Do the same with 2 Stroller Tags. One that says the Harris Family Stroller (mickey & Gang)

And the other one with the Cars on it with Michael's name.

Thank you so much

Mish

Can i have Katie with tinkerbell
back katie jones

Also Keely with marie or 101 Dalmations
and back Keely jones

And Kim with Mickey mouse
and back Kim Jones..

thanks kim

Hi, would it be possible to get the following:
tag for backpack with Mickey and Minnie and Pluto on the beach with
these names on the front....
"Ruiz Family"

Thanks.

Here is your tag!!
I beleive you requested another tag with a tropical theme on another thread. I can't, for the life of me, find that post, so if you would still like this tag, please remind me of the details and I'll get to it for you.
Hugs
Joanne

Ruiz.gif

Joanne,
You have already made luggage tags for me for a Christmas 2010 trip, and now I have been able to plan a quick trip with my DD for next month. Could you please create luggage tags for us? The information is as follows:
We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside.
Front: I'm off to
(Port Orleans Riverside logo)
Hannah Stacy
Back: Mother Daughter Celebration 2009
Flight #: 2839/ 0219
If found, please contact:

Yes, we will be flying.

The second tag will have all the same information, except the third line on the front will say "Crystal Stacy"

And, a backpack tag for Hannah Stacy. Her best friend is Troy from High School Musical.

I very much appreciate this. I have never been able to do a surprise trip and I feel I am going to burst!!

Have a great surprise trip!!!
You lucky thing
Hugs as always
Joanne

HannahStacy.gif

CrystalStacy.gif

Hannahbackpack.gif

Could you please make one for the Guttman Family going to Saratoga Springs ?

Also, a stroller one saying property of the Guttmans, if you have Mickey and Minnie, if not the princesses are fine. As well as a back pack one with Mickey and Minnie all with the Guttman Family name and the same info you normally include. Thanks!

Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

guttman.gif

Guttmanstroller2.gif

Guttmanbackpack.gif

Hi I have kind of a different request.
Could you make me a tag with a princess theme that says
'I'm lost!! Please Call ..."
Thanks so much!!

I hope this is okay for you!!
Great idea!!
Hugs
Joanne

LostPrincess.gif

Could you do up one for me and my son, please?

We are staying at Coranado Springs
We are Adam and Carol Sardinha.
We are leaving April 17th and leaving April 24th.
I'd like our family name and travel dates on front and back
We are Flying. Also two backpack tags one for Adam with Captain Jack
and one for me with Tinkerbell.

(I think that's all you need...) Thank you soooo much!!!

I am really sorry but I seem to have missed your departure date!!
I am sooo sorry but if I can help you in the future, just let me know!!!
I need plenty of time as I work shifts and sometimes don't get on the boards as much as I would like!! I have also been moving house, so there have been periods when time to devote to my DISigning has been scarce.
Hope you had a great trip anyway
Hugs and many apologies
Joanne

Hi..these designs are awesome...I wouldnt know where to begin!!! I tried and failed miserably..I was wondering if you could do me a POP century tag for my 6yr old. He is taking his own roll on suitcase this year and it would be great if he had his own tag.
His name is Tommy Miller
a gazillion thanks in advance.
xx

Here you go!!
You don't say whether or not you are flying, so I left off the flight number bit, but I can easily add it back in if you wish
Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

TommMiller.gif

I am very happy for you. A new home is exciting. A lot of work, but exciting nonetheless. I will patiently await your return. I just wish I lived close enough to help you out.... clean the old home, lifting, transporting, etc.... Oh well, sending pixie dust your way that everything runs smoothly.

Aww, you are so sweet!!!
I really could have done with your help!!
I know that all my DISing friends are always with me in spirit!!!
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hi, I hate to be a pest.

I love the backpack tag you did for Donna and Lenny (mickey and Gang), can you make one up for me that says MICHAEL?

And another that has disney Cars on it With Michael's name on it.

And can you Do the same with 2 Stroller Tags. One that says the Harris Family Stroller (mickey & Gang)

And the other one with the Cars on it with Michael's name.

Thank you so much

Mish

Ruiz.gif
[/QUOTE]

Joanne,

I have found another one I like. Can I please get this with "This beachbag belongs to Ann" and the same for Kate on the back and no name on the front?

Becky.gif
[/IMG]

Can I also get this one for each of my cousins daughters, Maddy and Ellie Craig? On the front I would like "I'm going to WDW For the First Time" and on the back just the girls names. I don't know their dates or if they are flying.

Thanks for everything you have done for us to make this trip special.
Krista

Hi! Your work is great! I am wondering if you could make a tag for my boys toy case that he'll carry during our trip. Phineas and Ferb, Wall-e, Cars or a Mickey beach scene would be fine. Your choice! He likes them all! Thanks for your time and efforts!

Jack's toy case

If found, please call this number:

Joanne, the tag looks great! I don't want to sound ungrateful, but could you change baech bag to backpack. If you have time, can you also do the Jedi Mickey that says: This backpack belongs to Gabriel Ruiz. That's all I want it to say please.
Here is your tag!! Had not noticed realized I had posted twice to you( couln't find this first post) so you don't have to do the other tropical tags.. these are what I was looking for. Once again, thank you.
I beleive you requested another tag with a tropical theme on another thread. I can't, for the life of me, find that post, so if you would still like this tag, please remind me of the details and I'll get to it for you.
Hugs
Joanne

Ruiz.gif

Joanne,
Thank you for the tags you created for my DD and myself. They are beautiful. Hannah is going to love the Troy tag!
I hope all is going well with the new home.

Joanne -

I just found your thread and would LOVE some tags if you have a chance.

Luggage Tags:

We are staying at: Villas at Wilderness Lodge
We are: The Rogers Family
Travel Dates are April 28 - May 5
We are flying
(Any way that you can arrange this info will be great!)

Backpack tags:

1. Princess for Bella
2. Buzz & Woody for Zach
3. Pooh & Tigger for Alex (also his first trip!)
4. Mickey & Gang for Jennie

Stroller tag:

Mickey & Gang
The Rogers' Family Stroller

I know that we are only a week away from our trip, so if you don't have time to get this done I completely understand. I promise to do a much better job of looking around and planning for our next trip!

Thank you! Jennie

PS - where are you in England? We had the wonderful luck to get stationed at RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk for 3 years and loved every minute of our time there.

These tags are so cute! :love: Could you please make a stroller tag in blue or green for the Ranson Family with Pluto on it (He is my DS2's favorite character)? Thank you!

i love this!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::flower3:

One more question....how would i resize these? I'm trying to make them a little bit smaller. Everytime i resize it, it still prints regular size...arrgg what am i doing wrong!!

Eek I'm not sure :confused3 Every computer is different!! Do you need me to make it slightly smaller for you and post it. How big do you want it? Or I could just make it without the sections for the holes. Let me know
Hugs
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter