Luggage Tags and Backpack Tags -*Important* Please see post # 823 on P 55

Hi, May I request 2 backpack tags for my Son his name is Michael.

one with Mickey and the gang

2nd one with cars on it

Thanks so much

Mish

Hi, I hate to be a pest.

I love the backpack tag you did for Donna and Lenny (mickey and Gang), can you make one up for me that says MICHAEL?

And another that has disney Cars on it With Michael's name on it.

And can you Do the same with 2 Stroller Tags. One that says the Harris Family Stroller (mickey & Gang)

And the other one with the Cars on it with Michael's name.

Thank you so much

Mish

Here you go Mish
Have a really great trip
Hugs
Joanne

Michaelbackpack.gif

Michaelbackpack2.gif

Harrisstroller.gif

Michaelstroller.gif

I'm kind of new to this site, but love the tags, and we're going on a Disney Magic Cruise next week...

Are you able to do some for us....

The Bizgan family going on a Disney Magic Cruise, travel May 1 - May 9th

Some "lost" luggage tags with our phone number option for lost luggage

"This bag belongs to Sarah" tag, she loves Tinkerbell

"This bag belongs to AJ" tag, and he loves Cars.

Gosh, thank you so much!:flower3:

Hello - May I request the following
Luggage Tags - The Villas at Animal Kingdom ~ Kidani
Sweeney Family May 9 ~ 16 (front)

We are Flying

Backpack tags
Which character you are best friends with
Full name (christian name and surname)

Nicholas ~ Is going to Walt Disney World (front) Darth Vader
This bag belongs to Nicholas Sweeney (back)

Tommy ~ Lightning McQueen (front)
Tommy Sweeney (back)

Braden - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Front)
Braden Sweeney (back)

Stroller Tag

Sweeney Family ~ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Thank you so much, Karissa

Here you are Karissa!!
Unfortunately the Kidani Logo is impossible to find at the moment so I hope this is okay!!
I own at AKV too but won't be going home until November :sad1:
I would love to know how you found it!!!
Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

Sweeney.gif

Nicholassweeney.gif

TommySweeney.gif

Bradenbackpack.gif

Bradenstroller.gif

Eek I'm not sure :confused3 Every computer is different!! Do you need me to make it slightly smaller for you and post it. How big do you want it? Or I could just make it without the sections for the holes. Let me know

Hi Joanne
Right now when I print the tags they are as big as the paper (8 1/2 x 11). I think I would like them maybe half the size. Like a 5x7 size or half of a sheet of paper.
Any help would be great!
Thanks
~Denise

Hi Joanne - thank you so much for the tags they look great! Just one thing there is a typo on Sweeney on the Darth name tag. Also would you mind taking off the Best friend line and just have Nicholas is going to Walt Disney World,and the same thing for Tommy?

I love everthing else. I would be happy to try and find some things with the Kidani name on it if you like, just let me know.

Thanks so much, karissa

Here you are Karissa!!
Unfortunately the Kidani Logo is impossible to find at the moment so I hope this is okay!!
I own at AKV too but won't be going home until November :sad1:
I would love to know how you found it!!!
Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

Sweeney.gif

Nicholassweeney.gif

TommySweeney.gif

Bradenbackpack.gif

Bradenstroller.gif

Eek I'm not sure :confused3 Every computer is different!! Do you need me to make it slightly smaller for you and post it. How big do you want it? Or I could just make it without the sections for the holes. Let me know

Hi Joanne
Right now when I print the tags they are as big as the paper (8 1/2 x 11). I think I would like them maybe half the size. Like a 5x7 size or half of a sheet of paper.
Any help would be great!
Thanks
~Denise

I don't know if this helps
Have I gone too small?
Hugs as always
Joanne

LostPrincess-1.gif

Hi Joanne - thank you so much for the tags they look great! Just one thing there is a typo on Sweeney on the Darth name tag. Also would you mind taking off the Best friend line and just have Nicholas is going to Walt Disney World,and the same thing for Tommy?

I love everthing else. I would be happy to try and find some things with the Kidani name on it if you like, just let me know.

Thanks so much, karissa

Karissa
I am so sorry about the typo
I am also sorry about the backpack tags. I tend to be a bit lazy and assume people want the tags as they appear in the thread unless they say otherwise!!
Sorry again.
Here are the ammended versions
I would be grateful for any Kidini logos etc you can find. Thank you
Hugs as always
Joanne

Nicholas2.gif

Tommy-1.gif

Joanne - Thank you so much for the revision, you are very kind. I will be on the look out for Kidani Logo's when we arrive in a couple weeks.

Thanks again for your time and spreading a little pixie dust our way.

Karissa

Karissa
I am so sorry about the typo
I am also sorry about the backpack tags. I tend to be a bit lazy and assume people want the tags as they appear in the thread unless they say otherwise!!
Sorry again.
Here are the ammended versions
I would be grateful for any Kidini logos etc you can find. Thank you
Hugs as always
Joanne

Nicholas2.gif

Tommy-1.gif

Joanne,

One of these days I will figure out everything I need at the same time to make only 1 request. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Anyway, can I trouble you for a couple of more luggage tags? :worship: I need 1 of the mickey and minnie beach theme that says this beach bag belongs to the Finley Family. I was wondering if you could also make Shades of Green luggage tags to match the document envelopes you made us. I had 2 for the Finley Family, 1 with Dumbo and 1 with Mickey Mouse (dates June 10-17) and 1 for Marilyn Nutter (dates June 14-16) with Minnie Mouse. Please put the dates on the back only and none of them need flight numbers.

My daughters have also decided on the other bag tag they would like. I need a Hannah Montana for Ann and the princess group for Kate. I would like just the 1st name on the front and "This bag belongs to Ann Finley/Kate Finley" on the back. Please leave off the best friend is going to WDW, that way they can use them later.

The girls are already enjoying the tags you have already made for us. :cloud9: They have several matching bags and having the names on them has already cut down on the arguing.

I think this now covers everyone. :upsidedow No rush on these as we are not leaving until the beginning of June.

Hope you are getting settled into your new home.

Thanks for your time and patience,
Krista

These are great!

We are going on a Disney Cruise on the Wonder.

Could I please get:

Backpack tag that says "This backpack belongs to Maggie" with Tinkerbell.
Backpack tag that says "This backpack belongs to Molly" with Tinkerbell.
A stroller tag that says "This stroller belongs to Will" with Mickey.

Thank you so much!

Wow!! I just love love love these tags. :banana:

Can I put in my request?

1) "The Manchee family is going to Walt Disney World" in the animal kingdom lodge theme - no flight # necessary

2) "Donald's best friend, Joshua, is going to Walt Disney World" with Donald Duck. Then on the back -- This bag belongs to Joshua Manchee.

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Can i have Katie with tinkerbell
back katie jones

Also Keely with marie or 101 Dalmations
and back Keely jones

And Kim with Mickey mouse
and back Kim Jones..

thanks kim

Hope these are okay for you
Hugs
Joanne

Katietag2.gif

Keelytag.gif

Kimtag.gif

I'm kind of new to this site, but love the tags, and we're going on a Disney Magic Cruise next week...

Are you able to do some for us....

The Bizgan family going on a Disney Magic Cruise, travel May 1 - May 9th

Some "lost" luggage tags with our phone number option for lost luggage

"This bag belongs to Sarah" tag, she loves Tinkerbell

"This bag belongs to AJ" tag, and he loves Cars.

Gosh, thank you so much!:flower3:

I have jumped you the queue a bit since you are leaving soon!!
Here are the tags
I have not done the 'lost luggage' ones yet as I am not sure what you want them to say. Give me some ideas and I'll get to it for you. Is it in case your bags go astray? If so what details do you want including?
Hugs
Joanne

Bizgan.gif

Sarahtink.gif

AJcars.gif

HI Joanna! I was wondering if I could get one of the Mickey/Minnie beach tags just saying the back part (I think it was "This beach bag belongs to the Tillman Family" and "please contact......"). NOthing on the front please. Thanks! I already made my other one that you made!!

Joanne,

I have found another one I like. Can I please get this with "This beachbag belongs to Ann" and the same for Kate on the back and no name on the front?

Becky.gif
[/IMG]

Can I also get this one for each of my cousins daughters, Maddy and Ellie Craig? On the front I would like "I'm going to WDW For the First Time" and on the back just the girls names. I don't know their dates or if they are flying.

Thanks for everything you have done for us to make this trip special.
Krista[/QUOTE]

Here you go
Will work on your later request asap
Hugs as always
Joanne

Ann-1.gif

Kate.gif

Maddie.gif

Ellie.gif

Joanne—

Your DISigns are awesome! I can’t believe this is the first time I’ve seen them after lurking for months then scouring the forums after booking a few weeks ago.

We’re leaving next week and would love to have luggage tags, if you can get to them.

We’re going to the Coronado Springs Resort and would love to have The Silvas Family 2009 on the front of the tags. No specific travel dates needed. We are flying to WDW.

On the back: Silvas Family, but no flight number. We would love the “If found please contact this number” phrase on the back.

Thanks in advance. You have an amazing gift!
SK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4/26/09: Thanks! The tags are great!!!! Leaving tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/17/09: We're back now and not only did we enjoy our tags, sooo many people commented on them during our travels. Thanks again for doing such a great job!

Hi! Your work is great! I am wondering if you could make a tag for my boys toy case that he'll carry during our trip. Phineas and Ferb, Wall-e, Cars or a Mickey beach scene would be fine. Your choice! He likes them all! Thanks for your time and efforts!

Jack's toy case

If found, please call this number:

Hope Jack likes this
Hugs
Joanne

Jackstoys.gif

Joanne, the tag looks great! I don't want to sound ungrateful, but could you change baech bag to backpack. If you have time, can you also do the Jedi Mickey that says: This backpack belongs to Gabriel Ruiz. That's all I want it to say please.

Sorry about the wrong wording!!
Here you are
Hugs as always
Joanne

Ruiz-1.gif

Gab3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter