Lowes Hotel Sale .. 3/11/

I also think you will enjoy staying onsite, now 1 night is good for 2 days so I don't know what days you are going to be at the parks but you could shorten your stay if you want and then stay at the doubletree etc instead for a couple of your nights.

To me with the kids the express pass is huge draw, plus I love being so near the parks and citywalk. I got an email from PBH and not RPR but we like both places and my mom prefers PBH honestly.

Just received another email. They adjusted my existing reservation to reflect the 30% off....I believe I had 25% with the "stay more save more". Every little bit helps!
I am impressed with the customer service....

Just received another email. They adjusted my existing reservation to reflect the 30% off....I believe I had 25% with the "stay more save more". Every little bit helps!
I am impressed with the customer service....

This is what Loews is normally like. That's why the impression given off during this promotion was so disappointing.

Just received an email. It was the exact same offer that I got with the "Stay More Save More" promotion. I know some were offered free wifi, that was not offered in the email :confused3 Unfortunately, we gained nothing from this silliness :sad2: Oh well.....on the upside......we'll be at the RPR in 88 days :thumbsup2

Just received an email. It was the exact same offer that I got with the "Stay More Save More" promotion. I know some were offered free wifi, that was not offered in the email :confused3 Unfortunately, we gained nothing from this silliness :sad2: Oh well.....on the upside......we'll be at the RPR in 88 days :thumbsup2

If your dates were between 4/21 and 6/6 and you are staying 7 nights or more, you were already getting 30% off with "stay more save more" rate.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Onsite-Hotel-Rates-and-Offers/Best-Days-to-Vacation.aspx

It seems like 30% off is the max they are giving.

Just a thought:confused3

If your dates were between 4/21 and 6/6 and you are staying 7 nights or more, you were already getting 30% off with "stay more save more" rate.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Onsite-Hotel-Rates-and-Offers/Best-Days-to-Vacation.aspx

It seems like 30% off is the max they are giving.

Just a thought:confused3

You are absolutely right. We are staying 7 nights. Honestly, I didn't expect anything more than the SMSM promotion, but when I received the "Daylight Savings Sale" in my email and it said "up to" 40%......well I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. ;) We were planning on putting any savings back into our room. We were hoping to upgrade to water view :goodvibes We will just keep our standard view and be happy with that :thumbsup2

I posted comments on Loews Facebook site and also sent an email to pstevens. But, I've not had any reply at all. I wonder how they chose who they would respond to....

I posted comments on Loews Facebook site and also sent an email to pstevens. But, I've not had any reply at all. I wonder how they chose who they would respond to....

Maybe they haven't gotten to you yet or your email got misplaced. You could always try again.

a883739 said:

I also sent an email and no reply as of yet.

I just got the email requesting my dates and alternate dates, so they are still doing something. It will be interesting to see what rates they offer.

cieslack said:
I just got the email requesting my dates and alternate dates, so they are still doing something. It will be interesting to see what rates they offer.

I just got an email requesting my dates with an offer of 30% off. I think it's great what they are doing.

I just received a good offer during the time we wanted to go. So happy to be going again and this certainly is the type of customer service we have grown to know with Loews. If you have not heard from them, try again.

I finally got my offer from Loews. I'm very pleased. So thankful that they stepped up to the plate! Now....the countdown begins!

We enjoyed our stay but just found out that it doesn't count towards "qualifying stays" for the youfirst program. Guess I should have realized that. :(

We enjoyed our stay but just found out that it doesn't count towards "qualifying stays" for the youfirst program. Guess I should have realized that. :(

The youfirst site states: Non-qualifying Rates include: Internet Third Party, as well as rates through any other discount program, coupon, complimentary or promotional offer. The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando does not qualify for YouFirst benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter