Louisiana Disney Lovers Post your 2013 dates here!

Hi!!! We're from Bush (outside of Covington)!

DH & I are going with my DD, DSIL, and DGD to Disney in September, staying at All Star Movies!!! DH & I are flying down Sept 13 with DGD (age 2), and DD & DSIL are driving down Sept 14. We'll be there til Sept 21!

DGD LOVES 101 Dalmatians - so we're hoping for that section!!!

Can't wait!!!

Hi from Slidell! We just booked our trip tonight with the s/p/d pin I got in my email.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for Mardi Gras week of March 1-8 2014 Staying at the Port Orleans Riverside

Hi!!! We're from Bush (outside of Covington)!

DH & I are going with my DD, DSIL, and DGD to Disney in September, staying at All Star Movies!!! DH & I are flying down Sept 13 with DGD (age 2), and DD & DSIL are driving down Sept 14. We'll be there til Sept 21!

DGD LOVES 101 Dalmatians - so we're hoping for that section!!!

Can't wait!!!

Hi!!! We are from near you and will be there the same dates at the same hotel! It's a small world after all ;)

Well we just couldn't get enough in June and July, so we are heading BACK for Mardi Gras!!!

Feb. 27 - March 5th at Wilderness Lodge (I think)!!!

Hey LA Disney fans! First off, I created a Facebook group for us! The link is below! Invite any Disney fans you know to join! My name is Michelle. I've been a DVC Member since last year! My home resort is AKL - Kidani. I live in Metairie, LA with my husband & our 1 month old daughter. I have been going to WDW since I was 6 months old, every year, several times a year! I was also engaged & married in WDW. I'm currently a Disney Travel Agent (I'd love to plan & book your next trip!) & was a former Radio Disney Promotions Assistant & Disney Store CM. Our next trip will be March 29-April 5 staying at Saratoga Springs for my birthday week, my daughter's 1st visit, & Flower & Garden Festival! I would love to meet anyone in my area, as I'm always looking for new Disney friends!

Join our Facebook group here!
facebook.com/groups/575649035803752?ref=bookmark&__user=100004338460042

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter