Louisiana Disney Lovers Post your 2013 dates here!

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran

So I started a Louisiana Disney Lovers thread back in 2010. Thought that it was time to get a new list going for 2013.

I'll start this one out with an introduction. I'm Lisa, certified Disney nut, wife to John and mother to Lacey and Hunter and mother-in-law to Jesse. Last May, we made our annual trip to Walt Disney World but mixed it up a bit by adding in a cruise on the Disney Dream. The trip was 12 days long and we did quite a lot of things so the trip report is still ongoing. If any of you want to take a look around, come on over, the link is in my signature and I have handy dandy chapter links so catching up will be easy. I'd love to have ya!

We are headed back to Walt Disney World in May, 2013, this time we are traveling with my 79 year old mother, our daughter, son-in-law and our son. Once I finish up my trip report, I'll start on a pre-trip report.

Let's get this new Louisiana Disney Lovers list started! Introduce yourself, post your travel dates and your resort and maybe some of us will run across each other while on vacation. If you have a pre-trip report started, be sure to mention it so we can read along.

Mickeystoontown: POR: May 21st / CBR: May 22 to June 1st

TinkerbellinLouisiana: ?

BelleTinkMom: POP: 2/8 to 2/17

KLukas: ASMo: 2/9 to 2/17

Uragami: POR: 2/10 to 2/16

bbak3030: FQ: 3/1 to 3/8

madonniac: 3/23

courtnie1811: 4/7 to 4/15

MADnNOLA: 4/19 to 4/28

firsttimer4: 5/17 to 5/24

rachallyy: AoA Cars Suite: 5/23 to 5/28

ttree: SOG: 5/23 to 6/1

kphamousbr: 5/26 to 6/1

Pocahontas: BCV: 5/30 to 6/5

ocalla: BC: 7/19 to 23 Poly: 7/23 to 7/27

HeidiLou: August-September, 2013

PeterP: 8/31 to 9/7

Pocahantas: BCV: 10/2 to 10/8

SEASONK: ASMo: 10/5 to 10/10

tschales: Thanksgiving

2014:

mschancey: 3/1 to 3/8

Hello...

I am a Louisiana Disney Fanatic as well....

We've hosted several Dismeets here in Baton Rouge at the Mall of Louisiana in the past...

I think I've been to WDW about 26 times? DL 1-2x ?

Last visit was May 2012 "Blow out" trip because possibly the last visit with the WHOLE family (hopefully not) which at that trip included:
ME46, DH47, DS20, DSGF19 (her FIRST visit !), DSD19 and DSD18.

NO PLANS yet to return! :(

We are hoping to open a business here in Baton Rouge and all efforts going towards this... BUT I can dream and live vicariously through you all planning trips ... right?

Magically yours,
Mary

Hi, I'm Jaime. We are from southern LA. We have been to DW 5 times since 2007 and a Disney Cruise last summer.

We will be heading back to the world in 15 days!! :cool1:

We will be there from February 8-17th, staying at Pop Century.

I haven't done a TR or PTR in a while, just can't seem to find the time. I have been trying really hard just to keep up with the threads I subscribe to. I've been a bad diser, I know, I'm really sorry. :worried:

We may plan a Baton Rouge Dismeet around 2/23 or 3/23... so DMail me if interested...
(HUGS)
Mary

I'm in New Orleans, and we are escaping Mardi Gras madness for Disney madness. We arrive on 2/9 and leave on 2/16. We are staying at ASMo. We r coming with about half of my dd's 4th grade class, they are doing the Y.E.S workshops.

Hey there Lisa. I was just reading a little more of your epic trip report.
We'll be at Port Orleans Riverside from 10-16 Feb.

14 Days!! :banana: 14 Days!! :thumbsup2 That's right.. 2 weeks
Wait... that's 'til Mardi Gras... Ummm...
12 Days! :banana: Less than 2 weeks

Just saying.... :)
See y'all there!

We're in New Orleans. In addition to having taken trips as kids and young adults, we visited the World four times from 2007 to 2009, but have not been since then. Are hoping to be there 8/31-9/7, should know soon.

YAY!!! We are from new orleans LA and literally just paid the deposit on our August-September 2013 trip! Time to update the ticker!!!pixiedust:

Hi! We are headed to the World May 23-28, first trip for my DH and two DSs 8&6. Staying at AOA in a Cars suite.
Flying in from Shreveport via DFW. My boys first plane trip and I'm very nervous about whether my oldest will balk once it is time to board

Good morning! I've updated the first post. For those of you who have already traveled to the WDW, let us know if you have a trip report started so we can read along.

We will be at BCV May 30 - June 5th with our DD, her friend and our friends from SC with their two daughters.

DH and I are going back Oct 2 - 8 for the F&WF by ourselves. Staying at BCV that trip also.

Hey there!!! We will be heading to our favorite place again this July!!

BC resort, July 19 - 27th

Can't get here fast enough ;)

Heidi Lou said:
YAY!!! We are from new orleans LA and literally just paid the deposit on our August-September 2013 trip! Time to update the ticker!!!pixiedust:

Hey we are from Nola too!! our trip is April 7th-15!! 27 days!!

Our family will be going to the world from May 26 thru June 1st . Hope to see Louisiana Disney Lovers during that time . Have a magical trip to everyone .:banana:

We will be making our first trip to DW March 1st thru the 8th, 2014. We will have a group of 6 adults and 2 children. We are normally "Cruise Fanatics" but decide to do something different. We already booked a property off site. We are from Houma and any advice would be appreciated. Is Mardi Gras time at DW very crowded? Thanks:cool1:

I'm from Louisiana!! We are taking our first trip to Disney World from May 17-24. I am so excited!! All I can think about is Disney. We aren't telling the kids until we pull up at the airport. I can't wait to see their faces.

Our plans changed slightly:

BC July 19-23
Poly July 23-27

Can't wait!!!'n

I am from a small town in Northwest Louisiana. We are booked at the ASMo October 5 - 10. So far it is me, my 8 year old son, my sister, my 2 year old nephew, my mom and my cousin and her 4 year old son. This will be my cousin's 1st trip. My nephew was a baby the last trip he and my sister made so it will be like his first trip too.

From Slidell, just went to universal hard rock for mardi gras, now planning a may disney trip. Staying at shades of green and going may 23 to june 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter