LOSE BEFORE YOU CRUISE - Support Thread for all Cruisers

Started to organize my plan for this battle of the bulge. Will officially start on Tuesday. Going to hit the grocery store tomorrow to get some more healthy supplies. Hope everyone has a great week!

I make mistakes of not eating breakfast or lunch. Then at dinner, I starve and over eat. That has to stop.

I make mistakes of not eating breakfast or lunch. Then at dinner, I starve and over eat. That has to stop.
Lol yes it does! I do that on occasion too! We're human! I find if I can find a few minutes to make things ahead of time I can just grab for lunch (smartone meal, sandwich, salad) that really helps. Also, I got some oats that you just add water and microwave. Quick and easy breakfast! You'll get it figured out! And you'll feel much better when you do!

I went home for lunch today (I work FT). I have some salad and chicken for dinner tonight.

Tonight I have a water aerobics class. I am looking forward to it.

Well day one almost done. It has been an ok day. Got my workout in, ate healthy and drank a good amount of water. Have a killer headache from the healthy change. I know it will pass. I did have some dark chocolate to help get through my sugar craving after dinner but I am ok with that because it was just a small amount and now I am good for the rest of the night. Why after the first day I always feel like it is so far to get to a decent weight loss?

Well day one almost done. It has been an ok day. Got my workout in, ate healthy and drank a good amount of water. Have a killer headache from the healthy change. I know it will pass. I did have some dark chocolate to help get through my sugar craving after dinner but I am ok with that because it was just a small amount and now I am good for the rest of the night. Why after the first day I always feel like it is so far to get to a decent weight loss?

I understand! I highly recommend doing pics every 2 weeks. It will help keep you motivated. Sometimes we can't notice a change, but I found seeing small changes in pictures every few weeks kept me going/keeps me going. I'm like you..i look at how far I've come since January but I also look how far I have to go...I try to just take it one day at a time. I know some days I will suck it up and overeat and I finally don't let that sabotage me long term.

It seems far, but think about where you'll be 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks from now! Little by little we will chip away at these extra pounds...and then we'll feel great cruising next year!!

Oh and totally feel ya on the headache!! When I finally started controlling my sugar intake I felt like crap the first few days!! Awful awful!! But then after the hump I felt so much better!

I started the bikini body mommy today so I did measurements with pictures and weight like she said too. I know the headaches will pass but such a pain.Haha

Not a good nutrition day for me...tomorrow is a new day. Just didn't make smart choices when I was hungry today. Will do better tomorrow.

Yup today is a new day. Yesterday was better for me with no headaches. I did have a few too many nuts yesterday but could have been worse. At least there are some health benefits to them :) Very tired this morning but it maybe the snow outside. Yes snow! Ugg! Going to workout inside today.

I have been starving myself. Skipping breakfast and lunch. This is not good. It does not feel good. I like to eat.

So today I had breakfast. I know it's better for me to eat.

PS- I'm not prone to NOT eating or skipping meals or any type of eating disorder besides overeating.
I understand. The other day was so hectic I didn't eat or drink until 4 pm! Not fun.

Small changes at a time help me. I am not a breakfast eater but know it helps keep my blood sugars stable when I eat it.

Yup today is a new day. Yesterday was better for me with no headaches. I did have a few too many nuts yesterday but could have been worse. At least there are some health benefits to them :) Very tired this morning but it maybe the snow outside. Yes snow! Ugg! Going to workout inside today.
Been much better today. Lots of veggies (it was letter V for my preschool students so we snacked on veggies!)

And ew snow?!

Preschool.....fun :) Such little cuties at that age. My daughter is turning 8 next week and keep telling her she is going to start going backwards now so she doesn't get too old.LOL. She is my baby!!!!!

Not much of a breakfast fan either unless I can go out for a nice relaxing breakfast like on a cruise...... I have been making smoothies alot in the morning because if I run out of time I can drink it in the car.

Going to meet some girlfriends for dinner. Almost cancelled because it usually ends up being extra calories I don't need and tomorrow is my daughters birthday party(cake). I will be strong, I will be strong........LOL. Been doing well since Tuesday and hoping to keep it going over the next crazy food filled days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter