Lose 5 for May - updated 6/2 pm

Well this started out as a good month for me but has ended on not a good note. I'm up and TOM is on my back door (which is why I'm up because I am REALLY bloated and swollen today despite drinking 117.8 ounces of liquid yesterday and watching what I ate). So I'm starting over in June.

Good job to everyone this month. I'm off to update and start the June thread but please keep posting your updates. Today is not over and what you start at tomorrow can end your amount for this month.

Keep up the great work everyone!
Chris

I will post a grand total tomorrow morning. I do not want to weigh myself now because I already drank & ate.

Chris...thanks for doing this every month!!!! It is really appriciated!!!!(insert teeth smiley here...my smileys are not working...LOL)

I did it! :banana: 172.0 on the scale this morning puts me down another lb and 5/5 for the month. Yesterday I ate well, drank a ton of water, and exercised for 95 minutes. I was determined to get that last pound.

Thanks so much for doing the challenge. It has definitely been a good way to keep me motivated. :teeth:

Is there a June challenge yet??? I can seem to find it if there is...and if so can someone please post the link for me...THANKS!!!! :goodvibes

I haven't gotten to the June one yet. I'm getting ready to get the sign up at least started and I'll have to do the rest tomorrow. Work got rowdy today and my time has been lost for other things. Sorry.

Chris

One last weigh in today and I'm down 1.8 for a total of 6.2 for the month!!!
Good job everyone!! :sunny:

I forgot I had signed up for this challenge :crazy: I have my WW weigh in tomorrow, so I will post my monthy total. That's what I get for not adding the clippie :rolleyes:

I haven't had a chance to change my ticker, but my final for May was 5.6!! :cheer2:

Yay! :goodvibes

I checked this morning and although I lost 3 and then gained it back at one point. I have lost 6 lbs for the month of May!!! :cool1:

I am down to the weight that I was last year at WDW.

Keep the updates coming. Well I had a bad gain this month which isn't good so I gave up my 50 pound clippie and went back to the 45. I haven't been able to stay consistently off at 50 so I'm starting over again. I'm upping my exercise this month and I have no other choice but to really pay attention to my eating. I know for most people what I have lost in the past 11 months is great but not what I had hoped to be at.

You guys all did awesome again this month! Keep up the good work and I look forward to you all next month updating.

Keep the updates coming - I'll post as long as there are updates to post. Good luck in June everyone!
Chris

I managed to lose 1.6 this month. Not great, but I feel like my arm and leg muscles are more defined - I can see that I have a muscle now. 21.6 lbs this year. On to the next challenge.

That is a great job DC. At least, unlike me, you didn't gain that 1.6. And you have done great job being down that much so far. Slow and easy is what my doc says and it will tend to stay off. Keep up the good work!

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter