Loop Request

julierocks

Mouseketeer
Is it better to call the resort or the reservations number with a loop request? Also, when should I call - 5 days before, the day before? We are tent camping, so we'll get either 1500 or 2000, but I was wanting to request a site close to a comfort station. Any experience with this? I know it's just a request, just wondering how to make sure the request gets to the right person. Thanks!

We have always made our loop request when we made our reservation and got what we wanted. This time we did the 5 days out and called FW we did not get a single request. May be different for others but that is what happened to us.

We had it noted on our reservation, and then faxed a request 5 days before with our top 5 site picks (and why we'd like them - in our case it was dog related). Got our #1 pick! :cool1:

Here is the info we used when sending our fax...
http://allears.net/acc/cro1.htm
FW Fax: 407-824-3508

Good luck and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter