• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looks like the Perfect Storm re: BWV parking for our trip starting this weekend!

Yes, it is going strong. It started the 4th and ends the 8th; however some will stay through the weekend with their families. We are here now, and they are everywhere!

I haven't noticed, I'll check and let you know.

I just walked down the hall to 2049, it is in use by a guest and they had there door cracked open, from what I can see it has already been refurbished, as it had the new floors. The whole hall looks redone and open for business

I just walked down the hall to 2049, it is in use by a guest and they had there door cracked open, from what I can see it has already been refurbished, as it had the new floors. The whole hall looks redone and open for business

BLESS YOU! Thanks for checking! We are on a late flight and won't checkin until at least 10:30 PM. By then DH will be exhausted and it would have been awful to deal with trying to locate another HA room at that hour. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter